Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19229 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by informa: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2013
The Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was pictured with his loved ones while recuperating after the knee operation in the US

Strongman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who left Nigeria a couple of months ago has undergone knee surgery at a London hospital and is recuperating at a private house outside London, sources close to him told Daily Trust.

The former Lagos governor had the knee surgery almost a month ago and was using crutches for about a week to move about within the private house but he is now walking alone without the aid of crutches.

A reliable source who is a member of APC and one of those that has visited Tinubu in UK told our correspondent there has been improvement in the use of his knees to walk round but that he still needs some weeks for the knee to get healed properly before he could return to Nigeria.

It was also learnt that Tinubu is being worked on at present by a physiotherapist while his wife Remi, a senator, is with him.
The source said even in London Tinubu, hardly has time to rest due to the number of visitors he receives on a daily basis.

He said virtually all important persons in APC particularly in Southwest had visited Tinubu, including some of the state governors, members of the National Assembly and local government chairmen from Lagos State.

He said Tinubu and members of his think-thank group meet regularly to discuss the turbulent political situation within the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to get prepared for its outcome.
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/politics/5484-tinubu-recuperating-after-knee-surgery

But people are asking that after so much 'investments' in Lagos hospitals as been impressed upon Lagosians, why US? Why not any of the hospitals here?

So many questions

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/tinubu-recups-knee-operation.html

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Ohibenemma(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Good for him and I wish him well(for now). When he gets back, the politicking may continue. Lol.Good for him and I wish him well(for now). When he gets back, the politicking may continue. Lol.Good for him and I wish him well(for now). When he gets back, the politicking may continue. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by desgiezd(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
I wish the Jagaban well and quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Gbawe: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice. Tinubu should chill and recover properly in London. Oga Tinubu, go and watch the London Derby between Chelsea and Fulham today.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by equlibrium(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2013
Mtchew....
Make e die der jor, fada of all tiefs.
Yoruba btw

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2013
See his fake jeans grin grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Sojebrand(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2013
HMMMM
equlibrium: Mtchew....
Yoruba btw
cry
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe: Nice. Tinubu should chill and recover properly in London. Oga Tinubu, go and watch the London Derby between Chelsea and Fulham today.
Dude you're so pathetic. He should go and 'watch a match'? If Jonathan or even an ordinary minister in Jonathan's cabinet tries such, you folks will be the 1st to call for his head. Upon all the billions Tinubu siphoned he couldnt build a 'standard hospital' in Lag? APC is the best party my CO.CK!

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by HoLEEsinner: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by carmenblandish: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2013
you see life.....him and him family dey jand......why didnt he go to tiching hospitu for lagos for treatment....all these bombasticcoloitsic leaders we have...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by dridowu: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2013
I miss Jagaban of Nigeria.
Get well soon sir 8-)
informa:
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/politics/5484-tinubu-recuperating-after-knee-surgery

But people are asking that after so much 'investments' in Lagos hospitals as been impressed upon Lagosians, why US? Why not any of the hospitals here?

So many questions

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/tinubu-recups-knee-operation.html
same question goes for Patience Jonathan, Sulivan Chime and many more
Yoruba btw
wish ursef what u wish 4 others

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
naija polithiefcians travel abroad for any type of health issue while the masses are home praying for them to recover and come back home safely to continue where they stopped. Very interesting country indeed.
As for me I like to be realistic, any politician going abroad for treatment agrees with me that naija health care system is nothing to write home about.
The question becomes: how come they do nothing about it?

I don't pray for our politicians when they are sick abroad. I just leave God to judge them.
Save the prayers for the poor masses. They need it more

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by maninmood(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Yoruba btw

Your hatred might consume you if not properly checked. Moreover, why would you wish someone death? How miserable can one's life be!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by kixo(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Tinubu don de play ball wey e de get injury? Na wa ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by hustine316: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2013
See life,y oga tinubu no go general hospital for lagos...corrupt leaders wit devilish mind,if u like well if u like no well,dats ur problem nd bisness..mtsheeeww

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by hollypagan: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2013
the man is going down to grave ,see him see grave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by strangest(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Small thing dem go fly go obodo oyibo for treatment, whereas our General hospitals are there... Who is fooling who

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by carmenblandish: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2013
Very FUGLLY man....see pesin nigeria choose as govenor...na wa ooooooo.......if a country is the image of its leaders na him be say naija na portorportor ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by striker9(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2013
maninmood:

Your hatred might consume you if not properly checked. Moreover, why would you wish someone death? How miserable can one's life be!
Don't mind the eediot jare.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by strangest(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2013
dridowu:
same question goes for Patience Jonathan, Sulivan Chime and many more

Yeah but they promised us that APC will be better... Seems they are all the same if not worse

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by takedat(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2013
I thought a magazine reported that a source confirmed that he is suffering from Parkinson disease? Alleged sources who only exist in the mind of the journalist writing the story to sell newspapers and fill column inches on slow news day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by striker9(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2013
carmenblandish: Very FUGLLY man....see pesin nigeria choose as govenor...na wa ooooooo.......if a country is the image of its leaders na him be say naija na portorportor ooooo
Your president nko!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rill: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2013
See as e short like maltex bottlegrin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2013
informa: The Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was pictured with his loved ones while recuperating after the knee operation in the US

Strongman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who left Nigeria a couple of months ago has undergone knee surgery at a London hospital and is recuperating at a private house outside London, sources close to him told Daily Trust.

Something doesn't add up. Click like If you think this is a poor attempt at remedying an already bad situation.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by carmenblandish: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2013
striker9: Your president nko!

my brother ...with Tinubu face, OBJ face, GEJ nose.......AS THE IMAGE OF NAIJA...walai.....we nor fyne at allll mehnnnn
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by handebayor: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Kamsy10: naija politicians travel abroad for any type of health issue while the masses are home praying for them to recover and come back home safely. Very interesting country indeed.
As for me I like to be realistic, any politician going abroad for treatment agrees with me that naija health care system is nothing to write home about.
The question becomes: how come they do nothing about it?

n.d I don't pray for our politicians when they are sick abroad. I just leave God to judge them.
Save the prayers for the poor that die everyday in naija. They need it more.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by otokx(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Another piece of junk journalism.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by takedat(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Something doesn't add up. Click like If you think this is junk.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Hemanwel(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2013
His left leg appears bend.This is serious o!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Policewoman(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Though i got no love for the opposition APC, Tinubu is somebody i still hold in high esteem. Get well soon sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall / Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno / Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.