Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19249 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

The people who insult him most venomously and wish the worst for Tinubu are usually those he has absolutely nothing to do with and has never wronged. Tinubu is out of office also. Entirely telling that some can display a nauseating level of hatred towards a leader they are not connected with administratively yet remain entirely disinterested in the misrule of their own kinsmen and leaders that will affect their generations unborn.

Nothing indicates a hideous lack of political sophistication and absence of critical focus more than that. With politics, the main proviso is for political administrators to lead well and for those who are led to directly hold their own leaders accountable and not that of others. Spain is going nowhere if Spaniards are only interested in obsessing about Tony Blair , who left office ages ago as Prime Minister of England, while they ignore their own Spanish administrators doing damage locally.
now, that makes sense.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by juman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
For ordinary knee operation, he went abroad.

ACN has been controlling Lagos state for more than 14 years yet there is no hospital that can handle knee operation.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: now, that makes sense.

It shows how far away you guys are from reality,comparing Spain and England,two separate countries with "one nigeria". You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't be thriving on the bloodline of Nigeria as a country and at the time claiming to be tribal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Which yoruba land? Is it the same Lagos u are including in the yoruba land or is there any city called yoruba land?The same Lagos i live in? The same Lagos where touts storm my shops and office asking me for levies to feed their oga-Tinubu? but the raods leading to my shops in Ikotun,cele are nothing to write home about? The same Lagos that rakes in billions of naira in monthly revenue but yet cannot build roads,drain gutters and hospitals for my grand ma to treat her legs? Stop making a hell of a noise on this forum cos bootlivkers are liable to de young
if lagos is that bad then i think the responsible thing would be to go back to your village bt no you wouldn't, i really don't why you would choose a place like lagos (based on your description) and not your state, everyday people frm your region keep coming to lagos for greener pastures yet you choose to be ungrateful.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Which yoruba land? Is it the same Lagos u are including in the yoruba land or is there any city called yoruba land?The same Lagos i live in? The same Lagos where touts storm my shops and office asking me for levies to feed their oga-Tinubu? but the raods leading to my shops in Ikotun,cele are nothing to write home about? The same Lagos that rakes in billions of naira in monthly revenue but yet cannot build roads,drain gutters and hospitals for my grand ma to treat her legs? Stop making a hell of a noise on this forum cos bootlivkers are liable to de young
if lagos is that bad then i think the responsible thing would be to go back to your village bt no you wouldn't, i really don't why you would choose a place like lagos (based on your description) and not your state, everyday people frm your region keep coming to lagos for greener pastures yet you choose to be ungrateful.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

It shows how far away you guys are from reality,comparing Spain and England,two separate countries with "one nigeria". You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't be thriving on the bloodline of Nigeria as a country and at the time claiming to be tribal.
now, this does not make sense at all.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: if lagos is that bad then i think the responsible thing would be to go back to your village bt no you wouldn't, i really don't why you would choose a place like lagos (based on your description) and not your state, everyday people frm your region keep coming to lagos for greener pastures yet you choose to be ungrateful.
See what azzlicking has done to you. . .u've lost common sense. Cos i don't bootlick like you means I am CERTAINLY NOT from lagos state undecided
Every Lagosian MUST and DOES like the sham called APC? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Gbawe: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

They are die hard tribal followers like real zombies. Some of them even thought awo was physically living on the moon. Average Yorubas can easily fall prey to hitler like character as a leader. They easily follow sheepishly like sheep.

Bigoted tw1t. People like you make me laugh simply because you are the most pathetic and most worthless individuals Nigeria produces. You hate everything and everyone because this is how you were indoctrinated to be from your hateful homes and communities.

Nothing productive comes from you and all you do is talk prejudicially while accusing others of what you and yours display far more than anyone else. You should tell us those who are most clannishly supporting GEJ today despite his mountain-high misrule now condemned universally. Who are those serving as the main image launderer and mouthpiece of GEJ on this forum?

Tell us whether Tinubu has [size=14pt]ever[/size] attempted to shape his own region in a "might is right" image like GEJ always busy promoting militants and warlords as powerbrokers and sponsoring criminals everywhere in the ND. Has Tinubu ever done an Odili to be arming jobless Young South-westerners to kill and maim each others and then be transformed into kidnapping miscreants now destroying his own region?
Did Tinubu create a Boko Haram style terrorist group in the SW?

How is your Orji Kalu or any mainstream leader you have better than Tinubu for you to now speak as if the Yorubas do wrong to support a leader who, in reality and in spite of any shortcomings, has helped enshrined a better status quo than OBJ left? What has any of your own leaders done for your people recently other than sell you out and betray your best interest? Yet you never stop following them blindly while insisting senselessly that the Yorubas must hate Tinubu for no valid reason other than the fact that you hate him blindly.

If you were not an unrepentant hater you would realise you are the one who is mentally unbalanced for wishing the Yorubas should hate Tinubu as you do when, overall and without doubt, he is a force for positive change. It is chaos throughout Nigerian currently because of your own worthless leaders. The SW remains relatively peaceful and cohesive and we should be savaging those who helped to make it happen while you nauseating idiots sycophantically lick the azzes of the likes of GEJ, Odili and Kalu who are nothing but 'destroyers'? You think we are indoctrinated to hate and attack each other like lunatics so that rancour and disharmony is always the order of the day?

If you are not deluded and dishonest, you will see who the real brainwashed "followers of Hitler" are . I think a fair person would agree those threatening war and chaos on behalf of their misruling 'son' are far more indicative of "Hitler followership" than the Yorubas. If you deal with facts and reality, you would have noted that there is a real argument for Yorubas to generally support Tinubu, even if they do not approve of everything he does, given what obtained before him and the difference Tinubu has made to that deplorable status quo.

Your region and that of the President host many more "Hitlers" than the SW and you remain a hypocrite for your talk here in so far as you and yours are known for clannish and ethno-religiously blind followership of leaders more than others. No region is indicative of tolerance and live-and-let live sophistication more than the SW. That is a fact even reasonable folks from your region testify to. If you then want to talk of following leaders blindly, forget the Yorubas and look first at yourself and others who mirror that concept far more.

This lack of respect for the leaders of others, when your ilk are the number one examples of those who hypocritically and clannishly follow their woeful and failing leaders unquestioningly, is what marks you out as repugnant and beyond redemption. Go and face those who lead you and leave Tinubu alone. I have never seen your vitriol levelled at your leaders. You only foam at the mouth, stereotype others and talk prejudicial nonsense in relation to the Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis. You guys are pitiful. Non-Nigerian would be forgiven for thinking Tinubu leads your region and that you guys have no leaders of your own messing up your land. In a show of hideous bigotry and lack of focus, you ignore those who cause your propblem to be shouting "Tinubu" here daily. It is totally in character you back your own atrocious leaders and remain silent about their misrule only to reserve your worst comments for the leaders of others. That is why you do not realise that you only need to look in the mirror to see you are far worse than what you claim others to be and what the reality of Nigeria marks you out to be. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by jmaine: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: if lagos is that bad then i think the responsible thing would be to go back to your village bt no you wouldn't, i really don't why you would choose a place like lagos (based on your description) and not your state, everyday people frm your region keep coming to lagos for greener pastures yet you choose to be ungrateful.

You should all learn to drop this silly lines. . . . .I wonder what your ilks with similar depraved thinking will be saying when they finally get to Aso rock . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
See what azzlicking has done to you. . .u've lost common sense. Cos i don't bootlick like you means I am CERTAINLY NOT from lagos state undecided

So are u saying u are a Lagosian OR feeling "Lagosian" ?..lets know pls
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Bigoted tw1t. People like you make me laugh simply because you are the most pathetic and most worthless individuals Nigeria produces. You hate everything and everyone because this is how you were indoctrinated to be from your hateful homes and communities.

Nothing productive comes from you and all you do is talk prejudicially while accusing others of what you and yours display far more than anyone else. You should tell us those who are most clannishly supporting GEJ today despite his mountain-high misrule now condemned universally. Who are those serving as the main image launderer and mouthpiece of GEJ on this forum?

Tell us whether Tinubu has [size=14pt]ever[/size] attempted to shape his own region in a "might is right" image like GEJ always busy promoting militants and warlords as powerbrokers and sponsoring criminals everywhere in the ND. Has Tinubu ever done ab Odili to be arming jobless Young South-westerners to kill and maim each others and then be transformed into kidnapping miscreants now destroying his own region? How is your Orji Kalu or any meanstream leader you have better than Tinubu for you to now speak as if the Yorubas do wrong to support a leader who, in reality and in spite of any shortcomings, has helped enshrined a better status quo than OBJ left? What has any of your own leaders done for your people recently other than sell you out and betray your best interest? Yet you never stop following them blindly while insisting senselessly that the Yorubas must hate Tinubu for no valid reason other than the fact that you hate him Oblindly.

If you were not an unrepentant hater you would realise you are the one who is mentally unbalanced for wishing the Yorubas should hate Tinubu as you do when, overall and without doubt, he is a force for positive change. It is chaos throughout Nigerian currently because of your own worthless leaders. The SW remains relatively peaceful and cohesive and we should be savaging those who helped to make it happen while you nauseating idiots sycophantically lick the azzes of the likes of GEJ, Odili and Kalu who are nothing but 'destroyers'? You think we are indoctrinated to hate and attack each other like lunatics so that rancour and disharmony is always the order of the day?

If you are not deluded and dishonest, you will see who the real brainwashed "followers of Hitler" are . I think a fair person would agree those threatening war and chaos on behalf of their misruling 'son' are far more indicative of "Hitler followership" than the Yorubas. If you deal with facts and reality, you would have noted that there is a real argument for Yorubas to generally support Tinubu, even if they do not approve of everything he does, given what obtained before him and the difference Tinubu has made to that deplorable status quo.

Your region and that of the President host many more "Hitlers" than the SW and you remain a hypocrite for your talk here in so far as you and yours are known for clannish and ethno-religiously blind followership of leaders more than others. No region is indicative of tolerance and live-and-let live sophistication more than the SW. That is a fact even reasonable folks from your region testify to. If you then want to talk of following leaders blindly, forget the Yorubas and look first at yourself and others who mirror that concept far more.

This lack of respect for the leaders of others, when your ilk are the number one examples of those who hypocritically and clannishly follow their woeful and failing leaders unquestioningly, is what marks you out as repugnant and beyond redemption. Go and face those who lead you and leave Tinubu alone. I have never seen your vitriol levelled at your leaders. You only foam at the mouth, stereotype others and talk prejudicial nonsense in relation to the Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis. You guys are pitiful. Non-Nigerian would be forgiven for thinking Tinubu leads your region and that you guys have no leaders of your own messing up your land. In a show of hideous bigotry and lack of focus, you ignore those who cause your propblem to be shouting "Tinubu" here daily. It is totally in character you back your own atrocious leaders and remain silent about their misrule only to reserve your worst comments for the leaders of others. That is why you do not realise that you only need to look in the mirror to see what you are and wiooohat the reality of Nigeria marks you out to be. Pathetic.

You just talk senselesslll at lenght,but in a nutshell you are just primitive and immoral buffon that thinks in reverse. Your type can only thrive in Nigeria where people respect those that speaks English like fani kayode even when it is obvious they are morons.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by nolper: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
make atiku go visit am naa
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

You just talk senselesslll at lenght,but in a nutshell you are just primitive and immoral buffon that thinks in reverse. Your type can only thrive in Nigeria where people respect those that speaks English like fani kayode even when it is obvious they are morons.

ever heard of d Dead SEA?....

U can make a Thunderous SPLASH into it if u think Tinubu is still alive as a human !!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Gbawe: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

You just talk senselesslll at lenght,but in a nutshell you are just primitive and immoral buffon that thinks in reverse. Your type can only thrive in Nigeria where people respect those that speaks English like fani kayode even when it obvious they are morons.

You are the primitive and immoral buffoon plus a loser to boot who will never thrive anywhere. Whether Nigeria or the diaspora you are failing woefully in, with such being manifested in the hateful diatribe against other ethnic group you display here daily, worthlessness will be your lot because of how prejudiced, myopic and partisanly unreasonable you are.

Hold your own leaders accountable and leave Tinubu alone. They are the ones killing and undermining you and not Tinubu.

You guys don't see that it is nauseatingly aberrant that you spend more time talking about and demonizing the leaders of others who have nothing to do with you administratively yet you have no time to even appreciate let alone comment on the massive misrule of your own leaders responsible for your biggest problems!!!!! All you do is continue to follow them blindly while attacking the leaders of others.

Anyone not deluded know that, many times and borne out by many occasions [b]in Nigeria's history [/b], the Yorubas are the last to be accused of following leaders blindly as you claim. I can only conclude ethnic bigotry is the only explanation for why your kind appear so prone to shamelessly dishonest revisionism. It is obvious such a foolish and deluded accusation comes from a mind indoctrinated to routinely ascribe the worst to people from other ethnic group to the extent that reality is shockingly compromised. Show Tinubu to be worse and more destructive than others you never talk about or shut and get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
name calling has been proved as a sign of some1 with a low IQ. Please stop.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

ever heard of d Dead SEA?....

U can make a Thunderous SPLASH into it if u think Tinubu is still alive as a human !!! grin grin

Typical nigger with no inclination of what is it all about. You must think I hate tinubu because I envy his ill gotten wealth? I hate him because he is a traitor like the rest of present nigerian thieving politicians and until they are eliminated from the scene,upcoming nigerians will never learn what is right. They will never be able to differentiate good from bad like your type turned out.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

So are u saying u are a Lagosian OR feeling "Lagosian" ?..lets know pls
Can u imagine this one feeling like Frank Edoho grin. . .so u want me to show u my birth certificate or at best begin to rant like you trying to prove what not
gokelicious: name calling has been proved as a sign of some1 with a low IQ. Please stop.
hehehehe. . .Thats the best u could offer? Remember, bootlickers/azzlickers/blindedbiggots are liable to die young grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

Is Tinubu I charge of your miserable existence? The answer is No.

I asked your dumb assess what he stole from you, how much , where he stole it from and who convicted him for stealing, but you and your bitter and acerbic village kins are yet to come up with an answer, all you have is just the usual zeal to prove to us that you are a bitter and and angry old man with zero reason to justify your hate apart from bigotry and crass tribal idiocy.....

.......all while your own worthless leaders in charge if your sorry existence gives no shittttt about your pathetic asssssss. What a loser..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Tell us whether Tinubu has [size=14pt]ever[/size] attempted to shape his own region in a "might is right" image like GEJ always busy promoting militants and warlords as powerbrokers and sponsoring criminals everywhere in the ND. Has Tinubu ever done an Odili to be arming jobless Young South-westerners to kill and maim each others and then be transformed into kidnapping miscreants now destroying his own region?
Did Tinubu create a Boko Haram style terrorist group in the SW?

How is your Orji Kalu or any mainstream leader you have better than Tinubu for you to now speak as if the Yorubas do wrong to support a leader who, in reality and in spite of any shortcomings, has helped enshrined a better status quo than OBJ left? What has any of your own leaders done for your people recently other than sell you out and betray your best interest? Yet you never stop following them blindly while insisting senselessly that the Yorubas must hate Tinubu for no valid reason other than the fact that you hate him blindly.

This lack of respect for the leaders of others, when your ilk are the number one examples of those who hypocritically and clannishly follow their woeful and failing leaders unquestioningly, is what marks you out as repugnant and beyond redemption. Go and face those who lead you and leave Tinubu alone. I have never seen your vitriol levelled at your leaders. You only foam at the mouth, stereotype others and talk prejudicial nonsense in relation to the Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis. You guys are pitiful. Non-Nigerian would be forgiven for thinking Tinubu leads your region and that you guys have no leaders of your own messing up your land. In a show of hideous bigotry and lack of focus, you ignore those who cause your propblem to be shouting "Tinubu" here daily. It is totally in character you back your own atrocious leaders and remain silent about their misrule only to reserve your worst comments for the leaders of others. That is why you do not realise that you only need to look in the mirror to see you are far worse than what you claim others to be and what the reality of Nigeria marks you out to be. Pathetic.
this is quite educating for them (less inform) only a person with a very low IQ would try to fault this.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

I asked your dumb assess what he stole from you, how much , where he stole it from and who convicted him for stealing, but you and your bitter and acerbic village kins are yet to come up with an answer, all you have is just the usual zeal to prove to us that you are a bitter and and angry old man with zero reason to justify your hate apart from bigotry and crass tribal idiocy.....

.......all while your own worthless leaders in charge if your sorry existence gives no shittttt about your pathetic asssssss. What a loser..

You're probably the only mo.ron left who still thinks Tinubu is a saint.

gokelicious: this is quite educating for them (less inform) only a person with a very low IQ would try to fault this.

Even your writing style proves your IQ is in the lower digits.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Can u imagine this one feeling like Frank Edoho grin. . .so u want me to show u my birth certificate or at best begin to rant like you trying to prove what not

hehehehe. . .Thats the best u could offer? Remember, bootlickers/azzlickers/blindedbiggots are liable to die young grin grin grin

LOL.

Tinubu been alive is whats trying to make you pieces of alien scumsacks get wild u know .. !!

...and as for your state, u might reside in Lagos or by be in Lagos by birth, BUT I BET U the soil wont even recognise the names you bear if chances were to come to play between just me as a yoruba & you as a BLOODY MODAFOCKIN ALIEN ('cos stand a FAR BETTER CHANCE been a Lagosian than you!!!.

Tell me, who knows your name as an indigene there?..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Oh you are looking for "proofs"? wait i will show you grin grin grin idiat
Tinubu spent 2 terms in office, yet could not build a good hospital where he would be able to treat his rabies infested legs when he leaves office. . .WHY? He spent billions on phantom projects including "hospitals", yet none was deemed alright for him to simply walk in to have his legs cut-off or whatever. I can imagine the Mayor of Newyork after leaving office, coming to Nigeria to treat ulcer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by mojeer678: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Something doesn't add up. Click like If you think this is a poor attempt at remedying an already bad situation.

@ Sunny_bobo. You're right. This story sounds fishy. The photo is not dated and could have been taken years ago. The tone of the story smacks of a cover up.

Eyewitnesses saw the old man slumping with blood oozing from his mouth, ears, nostrils & where have you. Someone planted this story to calm fidgety associates & party faithfuls down in the midst of the silent revolution going on in the PDP and the unrest in the APC.

When cult personality is the order of the day in Nigerian political structures, it's inevitable that confusion will reign supreme whenever accidents such as this occur, creating a vacuum in the leadership & the absence of a succession plan will surely spell doom for such a marriage of convenience rather than ideological bed fellows.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

LOL.

Tinubu been alive is whats trying to make you pieces of alien scumsacks get wild u know .. !!

...and as for your state, u might reside in Lagos or by be in Lagos by birth, BUT I BET U the soil wont even recognise the names you bear if chances were to come to play between just me as a yoruba & you as a BLOODY MODAFOCKIN ALIEN ('cos stand a FAR BETTER CHANCE been a Lagosian than you!!!.

Bros did you read what you wrote? It makes no fvcking sense to other people except you.

Begs the question, are you typing with your feet?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by larride(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow...... Hatred is really a bad disease. God help us.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

You're probably the only mo.ron left who still thinks Tinubu is a saint.

I'd love to agree with you that you hate Tinubu because he stole from you or anybody, but please tell us what he stole from you, how much , where he stole it from and who convicted him for stealing.

Only mad and insane people spew such dumb accusations without any proof or conviction to back it up and until you are able to offer credible answers to the questions, you are mad and insane...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

LOL.

Oh yeah. . .blah blah blah blah blah.I bet u can't even decipher the gibberish you just typed. Now get back to your NURTW aka thugging work wink
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ichidodo: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
@mojeer, the man could be dead but his handlers would hide the truth and still shine his cult persona to calm frayed nerves.Remember Yar adua's scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

Typical nigger with no inclination of what is it all about. You must think I hate tinubu because I envy his ill gotten wealth? I hate him because he is a traitor like the rest of present nigerian thieving politicians and until they are eliminated from the scene,upcoming nigerians will never learn what is right. They will never be able to differentiate good from bad like your type turned out.

Hating Tinubu FOR THAT SICK & JAUNDICED REASON of yours only shows how u'v all been the most unfortunate tribe in existence.
LOL. Tinubu fares far better than all your so-called governors. No wonder you not only accuse & insult him nut also Fash, a governor that all your past/present governors put together arent enough to tie his laces in all ramifications. !!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
jmaine:

You should all learn to drop this silly lines. . . . .I wonder what your ilks with similar depraved thinking will be saying WHEN THEY FINALLY GET TO ASO ROCK . . . .
please be objective and answer the question abeg. No need to wonder about that when they finally get to aso rock in 2015 you would know but i can tell you that they won't behave like this ones bcoz they are better.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

I'd love to agree with you that you hate Tinubu because he stole from you or anybody, but please tell us what he stole from you, how much , where he stole it from and who convicted him for stealing.

Only mad and insane people spew such dumb accusations without any proof or conviction to back it up and until you are able to offer credible answers to the questions, you are mad and insane...

He doesn't have to be convicted for you to conclude he wasted 8yrs in office and has nothing to show for it. Why do you think he went to New York to have his Knee fixed after budgeting millions to the health sector during his reign?
Where's all that money that he budgeted to the health sector during his reign?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Oh you are looking for "proofs"? wait i will show you grin grin grin idiat
Tinubu spent 2 terms in office, yet could not build a good hospital where he would be able to treat his rabies infested legs when he leaves office. . .WHY? He spent billions on phantom projects including "hospitals", yet none was deemed alright for him to simply walk in to have his legs cut-off or whatever. I can imagine the Mayor of Newyork after leaving office, coming to Nigeria to treat ulcer grin grin grin

You are obviously too dum to figure out that Tinubu is a private citizive and he's free to do whatever with his own life including seeking medical help anywhere on the surface of the earh which to evry same human understanding is not against anybody's laws and even the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This kind of headache is for ignorant and low mentality crabs like you...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo / Obasanjo's Letter is Justified, Buhari should not re-contest - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.