Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154557 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by jaymdee(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2013
NO. 1000-NIGERIA: Nigeria, is the 1,000th country to migrate to. Known as "the Giant of Africa", it is also the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world.
Per capital income in Nigeria is $2,866 while the unemployment rate is at a scary 23%

Nigeria is roughly divided in half between Christians, who mostly live in the South and central parts of the country, and Muslims, concentrated mostly in the north. A minority of the population practice traditional and local religions, including the Igbo and Yoruba religions.
The main problem with the country is corruption and boko haram, which was born out of un-identifiable factors.
Its oil reserves have brought great revenues to the country. It is listed among the "Next Eleven" economies. Nigeria is a member of both the Commonwealth of Nations, and the African Union

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by tonididdy(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2013
denzel2009: Russia is the best country to emigrate. The skinheads love blacks die, they only beat the shyte out of them once in a while apart from that everything is hunky-dory.
aba-simbo...
grin so i go just dey collect slaps and blow every once in a while because i wan stay your country.
grin the slaps na the visa...

PS: IF YOU HAMA FOR NAIJA...NO OTHER COUNTRY GO HUNGRY YOU.SOME OF THE SHIT U CAN DO IN NAIJA AS A BIGBOY...u cant try it any of these other countries otherwise na jail term and when u complete jail term,then deportation...

SO BE WISE GUYS...U CAN THINK OF VISITS NOT MIGRATION

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by agho22(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Imagine eyimba the 2 time caf champions does nt even hv an academy 2 accomodate youngstars nd u say 9ja is gud...abeg sum 1 help me with a link 2 a football academy in any of the above listed countries plz i hv a sponsor
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
why did you hide my post? I can't believe my post was hidden for telling the hard truth! whether we like it or not the gap between the rich and poor will one day reduce to a thin line and naija will be better and prosperous again. its well with all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by everyday: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2013
I will love to visit Canada sometime in the future
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
DanNafada: Up Naija!

The ones who no get money at all but who got the brains to change the country are all emigrating away. The ones who have (stolen) all the money but have single-digit IQs na the ones wey dey stay and rule and continue to thief. That's why the country will always be a bum hole.

Up Naija!
very good! oga tell them. this is what caused massive brain drain! these theives believe in their brain that there must be poor people in their midst
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 36STATES: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
What's your imigration status? Why can't you learn the language?
Ola one:
Tell them, abeg
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Aggrippa: why did you hide my post? I can't believe my post was hidden for telling the hard truth! whether we like it or not the gap between the rich and poor will one day reduce to a thin line and naija will be better and prosperous again. its well with all Nigerians.

Make your point without insults, don't insult people because they have different views.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Olaone1: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
36STATES: What's your imigration status? Why can't you learn the language?
I tell you say na there I dey?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Godson201333(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Youngzedd: I down port!! to Luxembourg.

How person fit enter this country without visa

No criticize me biko.

Oya enter Bus for jibowu or Mile 2...Tell conductor say u dey go last bus stop
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
justwise:

Make your point without insults, don't insult people because they have different views.
OK noted... thank you for correcting me, its just that sometimes I insult to save posterity!
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by WildChild00(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
The truth of the matter is that the Nigerian government have failed the youths of this great nation, Nigeria as a country is even richer than some of this countries measured above, if our resources is well managed, every un-employed youth is meant to be paid, until he/she finds a decent job, that is wat is practised in some of those countries like Germany, Norway etc, Politicians in Nigeria are not helping matters, killing the dreams of the young people.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
WildChild00: The truth of the matter is that the Nigerian government have failed the youths of this great nation, Nigeria as a country is even richer than some of this countries measured above, if our resources is well managed, every un-employed youth is meant to be paid, until he/she finds a decent job, that is wat is practised in some of those countries like Germany, Norway etc, Politicians in Nigeria are not helping matters, killing the dreams of the young people.
100% correct! just to add, the govt are not spirits, they are full blooded Nigerians like me and you!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by StepG: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
swiftycool: Here's some interesting news of the best places to migrate to for the best living standards. if you meet the requirements. There are a whole lot more beautiful places in the world but these have been selected based on the following CRITERIA– 1. Quality of Living, 2. Safety,3. Employment Rate and Average daily wages 4. Language Spoken

Other opinions are welcome wink

10. U.S.A. – U.S.A is the world’s most powerful country. The Whole world do business on $US. That is a symbol of stability.There are people from different communities from all over the world here which provides safety. US have a strong social security system and a
Per capita income of about $45,000
However, the unemployment rate is 8.9% ,which is quite huge. Also US has tough rules for migrants, especially now that visa lottery entrance for Nigerians have been stopped. cry

9. NEWZEALAND – New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean. Its population is just above 40 million and density per km. Is 20. Most of the people speak English. Main occupation is agriculture, which constitutes 28% of export . Standard of living in Newzealand is very high. Its an easy country to migrate if your professional skills are required. Low IELTS bands are required.

8. NETHERLANDS – Netherlands, which also includes most of present-day Belgium, Luxembourg, and some land of France and Germany is one of the best countries to migrate to.The weather is great here, average temperature in the summer is 10 degree Celsius and in winters which comes in January it goes as low as 0. Education is compulsory between the age 4 and 16 and partially between 16 to 18. But the official language in Netherlands is Dutch. The per capita income here is $46000 which is more than US. Also the unemployment rate is just 4.6% here.

7. Luxembourg – The country has a highly developed economy, with the world's highest GDP per capita($105,000) according to the IMF and World Bank. Three languages are recognised as official in Luxembourg: French, German, and Luxembourgish but English is spoken by a lot of people . Luxembourg's stable, high-income economy features moderate growth, low inflation, and low unemployment. Unemployment rate is under 5%. Main occupations in Luxembourg steel,transportation and communication.

6. Australia – Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere. Although most of Australia is semi-arid or desert but its eastern part is livable where temperature remains 10-20 degree Celsius. Standard of living is very high and per capita income is $55,500. Unemployment rate is 4.9%. But you need to be on their skills shortage list to be considered for immigration

5. Canada – Canada is a country full of variations. People from all around the world have migrated here. Official languages are French and English. Standard is living is very high here. People here are safe. It is a beautiful country attracting so may people around the world. Also it is an relatively easy country to migrate to.

4. Liechtenstein .– You probably never heard of this one lol! It a small country with just area of 164km sq and population of 35,700 . But it’s a rich country and its unemployment rate is 1.5%, lowest in the world. Per capita income is $113,000. Official language here is German.

3. Denmark – It’s the happiest country in the world. While the per capita income is $ 55,200 unemployment rate is below 5%. Official language is danish though a few people speak English.

2. Switzerland – Switzerland the world’s most beautiful country attracting a lot of tourist every year. Standard of living of people here is very high. Social security system is very strong. Per capita income is $67,000 which is very high and a very stable economy. But the problem is that ,migration rules in Switzerland are quite tough

1. Norway – Norway has been ranked number one by Human Development Index . Official language here is Norwegian but most people understand English. Standard of living is the highest in the world. The southern and western parts of Norway experience more precipitation and have milder winters than the southeastern part. Export revenues from oil and gas have risen to 45% of total exports and constitute more than 20% of the GDP. All in all it’s the best country in world to migrate to. If you want to go as a student go for Oslo University ,it offers huge scholarships.

source http://www.jasica.in/2011/03/top-10-countries-to-migrate-in-world.html
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by WildChild00(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Aggripa~ Its true they are human being like you and I, the simple question is how do we hold them accountable? Almost all the above listed countries, From American to Germany, Norway etc, they all have politicians representing the people, the difference is that they can be called to order by the people who voted dem into office, or removed if found wanting, you can travel in same bus with a US senator, and you can visit his/her office any time, this is the main reason behind every youths wanna live Nigeria to the west for a greener pasture.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
thanks for this info. i am a graduate of philosophy and i show my interest in wanting to live n work in canada. i obtain a form from jonathan king. pls i wana know my chances, and if there are other country dat is worthwhile

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Kekule11(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wat ¤f 9ja?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by joseph1013: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please, a brother needs your help here. I desire to go study a master's degree in civil engineering and then stay back to work there. Please can someone guide me as to how this is possible? Thanks so much
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Kekule11(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
joseph1013: Please, a brother needs your help here. I desire to go study a master's degree in civil engineering and then stay back to work there. Please can someone guide me as to how this is possible? Thanks so much
b careful b4 they take adva#tage ¤f u,b4 they d¤ u 419.,b careful.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Vicjay1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
souleymon: Where is QATAR
dnt just mention qatar, dey are just rich but very stiff.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
black_beau: Abeg,@op,why will u say that Denmark is the happiest country in the world.that's a lie.its Nigeria
ACCORDING TO RESEARCH,NIGERIA WAS ONCE RATED THE HAPPIEST COUNTRY .
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Emperor007: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
bcy: Arrived Norway towards end of last year as a skilled worker/transfer from employer in Nigeria.
It's a nice place to stay and all that others have said are all true about Norway. Any how, i miss Naija!

1. There is value for life. (animals/children/women/men) in that order
2. Truthfulness
3. Thin line (if there is any) between rich and poor
4. Respect for nature
5. 1NOK = about N27
6. etc.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Tekecoms1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls i have an HND qualification in elect elect telecoms. I want to know how i can further academically or get a job in Norway. Pls i need clearer info.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Tekecoms1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
After dey av wasted approx 4months and still counting..
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Already in one of them countries cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Lordopez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will want to know d employment opportunity for a Vet Dr in Norway? Please, can you assist?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Mekusdiba(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
What are the requirement for some that plans going to australia on medical ground? I intend going for operation (orthopaedic)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.