Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154560 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Alright.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Btruth: I think Germany too should make that list. The most richest country in Europe though.
Grammar don crash land.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Cholison(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2013
No matter what you will be a second class citizen. It is better to be a servant in heaven than to be a king in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by walemil: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Please, what about Finland?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by femliany(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2013
please what are the requirements for student visa in Russia
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros:

No i used common sense

you people are talking about going here or there, but do they want you?

THE ANSWER IS NO..

maybe you have never been outside Nigeria to see what some of our naija boys are doing to embarass us..all in the name of going abroad

I visited my aunt in new York in 2011 and saw Nigerians with degrees in law as taxi drivers

we all want to travel abroad but we are stupid

if we just stay and think, thatnk God my father passed the opportunity to go abroad cuz he thinks he would make it here and did, his friends who left to Uk think my Father is making back deal with Government.. it just sad and pathetic

WHATEVER THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE THE MIND CAN ACHIEVE.. nigeria is not perfect, BUT I AM MAKING IT!
My broda, leave them, make dem dey go, make we know how many of us remain. Na dem dey short our ration sef.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Ak47yang(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2013
nice
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2013
USA all the way!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Lagos country

lmao
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by kskpoundz(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2013
swiftycool: Here's some interesting news of the best places to migrate to for the best living standards. if you meet the requirements. There are a whole lot more beautiful places in the world but these have been selected based on the following CRITERIA– 1. Quality of Living, 2. Safety,3. Employment Rate and Average daily wages 4. Language Spoken

Other opinions are welcome wink

10. U.S.A. – U.S.A is the world’s most powerful country. The Whole world do business on $US. That is a symbol of stability.There are people from different communities from all over the world here which provides safety. US have a strong social security system and a
Per capita income of about $45,000
However, the unemployment rate is 8.9% ,which is quite huge. Also US has tough rules for migrants, especially now that visa lottery entrance for Nigerians have been stopped. cry

9. NEWZEALAND – New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean. Its population is just above 40 million and density per km. Is 20. Most of the people speak English. Main occupation is agriculture, which constitutes 28% of export . Standard of living in Newzealand is very high. Its an easy country to migrate if your professional skills are required. Low IELTS bands are required.

8. NETHERLANDS – Netherlands, which also includes most of present-day Belgium, Luxembourg, and some land of France and Germany is one of the best countries to migrate to.The weather is great here, average temperature in the summer is 10 degree Celsius and in winters which comes in January it goes as low as 0. Education is compulsory between the age 4 and 16 and partially between 16 to 18. But the official language in Netherlands is Dutch. The per capita income here is $46000 which is more than US. Also the unemployment rate is just 4.6% here.

7. Luxembourg – The country has a highly developed economy, with the world's highest GDP per capita($105,000) according to the IMF and World Bank. Three languages are recognised as official in Luxembourg: French, German, and Luxembourgish but English is spoken by a lot of people . Luxembourg's stable, high-income economy features moderate growth, low inflation, and low unemployment. Unemployment rate is under 5%. Main occupations in Luxembourg steel,transportation and communication.

6. Australia – Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere. Although most of Australia is semi-arid or desert but its eastern part is livable where temperature remains 10-20 degree Celsius. Standard of living is very high and per capita income is $55,500. Unemployment rate is 4.9%. But you need to be on their skills shortage list to be considered for immigration

5. Canada – Canada is a country full of variations. People from all around the world have migrated here. Official languages are French and English. Standard is living is very high here. People here are safe. It is a beautiful country attracting so may people around the world. Also it is an relatively easy country to migrate to.

4. Liechtenstein .– You probably never heard of this one lol! It a small country with just area of 164km sq and population of 35,700 . But it’s a rich country and its unemployment rate is 1.5%, lowest in the world. Per capita income is $113,000. Official language here is German.

3. Denmark – It’s the happiest country in the world. While the per capita income is $ 55,200 unemployment rate is below 5%. Official language is danish though a few people speak English.

2. Switzerland – Switzerland the world’s most beautiful country attracting a lot of tourist every year. Standard of living of people here is very high. Social security system is very strong. Per capita income is $67,000 which is very high and a very stable economy. But the problem is that ,migration rules in Switzerland are quite tough

1. Norway – Norway has been ranked number one by Human Development Index . Official language here is Norwegian but most people understand English. Standard of living is the highest in the world. The southern and western parts of Norway experience more precipitation and have milder winters than the southeastern part. Export revenues from oil and gas have risen to 45% of total exports and constitute more than 20% of the GDP. All in all it’s the best country in world to migrate to. If you want to go as a student go for Oslo University ,it offers huge scholarships.

source http://www.jasica.in/2011/03/top-10-countries-to-migrate-in-world.html
pls am jst procesing my admision in2 skul of oceanography bur wit d hope to go to europ 2 furder after my nd & to work dere aswel.which country is bst 4 me & any age barier cos i'll b in my late 20s by tym i finshd my nd.tnx
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 36STATES: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2013
A lot of inacuracies on this post. Avarage summer tempreture in Netherlands is much more than ten degrees. Netherlands has no French or German population. It looks like you're mixing up Belguim with Netherlands which has three official languages; netherlands, french and german because of the ethnic make up of the population.

Did you drew this list by yourself or are you're qouting some studies? I wouldn't put U.S.A anywhere near top ten. The level of poverty in that country is a lot compared to some highly indebted countries of europe.

For those that would like to study abroad, if your parents is not the money-bag, your best bet for affordable education is continental europe. I studied at both Groningan University and K.U. Leuven in Holland and Belgium respectively without one naira support from home. I paid my way with student job which was everywhere in the early 2000s.

I have helped a lot of people get admision in those countries, am also a citizen, though I live in england at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vladimiros: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2013
ajayitp04: My broda, leave them, make dem dey go, make we know how many of us remain. Na dem dey short our ration sef.

Thank you my broda

let them all go..

after they will start yapping in the name of Diaspora..
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ho69: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2013
God, UK is bulsh*t, just a waste of money n time but am still planin' to go next 12 days form today..
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by mascottboy(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Where were dey, when de shooting happened at norway, dat killed dozens on pple. Dey want pple all over de world to hav confidence in dem bak...lol (politics).
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by kskpoundz(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2013
36STATES: A lot of inacuracies on this post. Avarage summer tempreture in Netherlands is much more than ten degrees. Netherlands has no French or German population. It looks like you're mixing up Belguim with Netherlands which has three official languages; netherlands, french and german because of the ethnic make up of the population.

Did you drew this list by yourself or are you're qouting some studies? I wouldn't put U.S.A anywhere near top ten. The level of poverty in that country is a lot compared to some highly indebted countries of europe.

For those that would like to study abroad, if your parents is not the money-bag, your best bet for affordable education is continental europe. I studied at both Groningan University and K.U. Leuven in Holland and Belgium respectively without one naira support from home. I paid my way with student job which was everywhere in the early 2000s.

I have helped a lot of people get admision in those countries, am also a citizen, though I live in england at the moment.
pls am jst procesing my admision in2 skul of oceanography bur wit d hope to go to europ 2 furder after my nd & to work dere aswel.which country is bst 4 me & any age barier cos i'll b in my late 20s by d tym i finshd my nd.tnx
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bcy(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2013
Arrived Norway towards end of last year as a skilled worker/transfer from employer in Nigeria.
It's a nice place to stay and all that others have said are all true about Norway. Any how, i miss Naija!

1. There is value for life. (animals/children/women/men) in that order
2. Truthfulness
3. Thin line (if there is any) between rich and poor
4. Respect for nature
5. 1NOK = about N27
6. etc.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bcy(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Norway all the way.

kskpoundz:
pls am jst procesing my admision in2 skul of oceanography bur wit d hope to go to europ 2 furder after my nd & to work dere aswel.which country is bst 4 me & any age barier cos i'll b in my late 20s by tym i finshd my nd.tnx

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by sigba(f): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2013
I have no job experience, my course of study is not on the Canadian list. How is it possble for me to migrate to Canada or any of the countries mentioned.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Youngzedd(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2013
I down port!! to Luxembourg.

How person fit enter this country without visa

No criticize me biko.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by blackbeau1(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Abeg,@op,why will u say that Denmark is the happiest country in the world.that's a lie.its Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros: This thread should be renamed too

"Unambitious Nigerians lets Unite and look for a Country to Run too"

You are right my Brother. When we are trying to see that everybody works towards the development of a prosperous ,decent and quality Nation, these never-do- well wannabe immigrants are listing where to go and become second class or even third class citizens.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by LausDeo(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2013
udemzy_udex: if Nigeria is not on that list then forget it......
I love your sense of humour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by sylve11: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2013
denzel2009: Russia is the best country to emigrate. The skinheads love blacks die, they only beat the shyte out of them once in a while apart from that everything is hunky-dory.

lmao grin grin cool
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Why should i migrate to another man's country because of gdp per capital?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by toygod2: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2013
ok
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Mavor: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2013
rafcrown: @MARKENNY WHO WROTE THIS BEFORE@poster i will not adivse but i will tell u little about norway
i was in norway(oslo) last year for one month,for my own norway is a bullshit conutry
first the black in norway nerva talk to each other,and incase u havnt check norway is second in
the list of most expensive conutry,one bottle of gas water cost 10kone about 5euro
,in germany it cost 35cent and 25cent fant,austria it cost 90cent,i cant afford there hotel so i slept in the
bahnhof(train station)for 3 days and the last days in asylum camp,if say hallo to black in english he will
speak french,speak french there will turn to dutch.the weather over there is not predictable,and it cold like hell
the speak english and norwagen,there guys and girls are friendly to blacks,if u are goin there for footbal gud luck
but for schoolin make sure u have soruce of income.and norway is vry vry vry small and boaring country.i hate myself
when i was there. beside nothing is happein there much, if u are guy man,

,MARKKENNY OPINION OF NORWAY
You know what the problem with most people on this thread is? You want to immigrate and you dont have a good plan on how to establish yourself when you get there. How won't Markenny sleep for 3 days in a subway station? mtchewww!!! Manna doesn't fall from heaven anymore you know.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2013
country's gdp per capital does not determine success in life. God bless Nigeria.
Green White Green 4life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by fixmykey(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2013
SINCE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SWEET ECONOMY OF THESE COUNTRIES, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO THERE. THIS IS OLD FORMAT
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Up Naija!

The ones who no get money at all but who got the brains to change the country are all emigrating away. The ones who have (stolen) all the money but have single-digit IQs na the ones wey dey stay and rule and continue to thief. That's why the country will always be a bum hole.

Up Naija!

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by zeestone99(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2013
36STATES: A lot of inacuracies on this post. Avarage summer tempreture in Netherlands is much more than ten degrees. Netherlands has no French or German population. It looks like you're mixing up Belguim with Netherlands which has three official languages; netherlands, french and german because of the ethnic make up of the population.

pls i have been lookin forward to dis day,pls help me out with dis. I want to study aviaton enginerring probably a one or two year course,pls advise me on where to sch with limited funds. after sch i want to get work experience n return to my country. i was tinking canada. anybody should help wit info pls thnk u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.