Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? (7959 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny? / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Codedrock(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Ladies and Future Wives, Will you categorically hire this type of humongous bootyful lady as your house help!!! CLICK HERE FOR MORE GISTS/PICS LIKE THIS TODAY
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Arosa(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Ehenn! na the kin one when I dey look for be that. "for house keeping job". grin
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Eebrahym(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
This type of person can never ße house-help, she doesn't possess the qualities however she possesses some other qualities that can ße used in another direction

Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by switdil(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Baddest market wink
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Codedrock(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
switdil: Baddest market wink
nice qualification.
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by MrMac10(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
i will ofcuz My Self control will have a part to play
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! Hw did u get 2 knw dat i was lookin 4 an house-maid? Send her over wit immediate effect
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Crystalbelle(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
i dont think I'd ever need a house maid to begin with and, she wont dress like dat if I eva changed my mind to have 1
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by switdil(f): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Crystalbelle: i dont think I'd ever need a house maid to begin with and, she wont dress like dat if I eva changed my mind to have 1
Me too
Not even with dat kinda bombom
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by gerrardomendes(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
y not? If she applies
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Codedrock(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
gerrardomendes: y not? If she applies
YOU MEAN WHAT?
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Crystalbelle: i dont think I'd ever need a house maid to begin with and, she wont dress like dat if I eva changed my mind to have 1
Ok you go force her to dey wear dirty gown wey go dey reach her toes abi? Like d one we watch in nollywood ni?
Abeg free her. If she has got it. Let her flaunt it. I love that asss and skin die oooo *kisses it*
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
switdil:
Me too
Not even with dat kinda bombom
LMAO. Her bombom and skin nailed everything. Sweet babe
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by switdil(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Funnicator: Ok you go force her to dey wear dirty gown wey go dey reach her toes abi? Like d one we watch in nollywood ni?
Abeg free her. If she has got it. Let her flaunt it. I love that asss and skin die oooo *kisses it*
undecided undecided
I dey too sure sey no lady go support wetin u tok my broda
Flaunt gini
Even if d lady of the house fyn pass n get body pass miss endowed she no go wan walk through this shadow of death cos she go sure fear evil
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
switdil:
undecided undecided
I dey too sure sey no lady go support wetin u tok my broda
Flaunt gini
Even if d lady of the house fyn pass n get body pass miss endowed she no go wan walk through this shadow of death cos she go sure fear evil
LMFAOTH
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Danhumprey: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ehm,ehm,ehm......my wife no go gree me employ her,and personnaly,I don't want her to be tempting me. tongue
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Who would put his hand in this kind of fire and not get burned? Persona personally, I don't like the idea of maids, by the way.
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Popowaa: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
If i hire her and i catch my bleeping her i will have only myself to blame
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by zeb04(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hell no. I won't hire anyone one wit bigger boobs than me, bigger ass than me infact I wil hire a man

Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz]Who would put his hand in this kind of fire and not get burned? Persona personally, I don't like the idea of maids, by the way.

[/quote
] does your wife/gf/fiancee hate the idea too?
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
zeb04: Hell no. I won't hire anyone one wit bigger boobs than me, bigger ass than me infact I wil hire a man
Laugh don make me mad
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zeb04, what if your husband was bi? wink
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yes yes!!! A million times yes!!! I don't even need to c cv
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Popowaa: If i hire her and i catch my bleeping her i will have only myself to blame
Don't worry! We won't hire a maid! wink
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Funnicator][/quote]She hates the idea more than I do.
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by xynerise: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
If only she will be wearing deeper life clothes everyday.

Nah! I might still be vulnerable grin

Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
^ lmao
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by fabulousdame(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
yeah buh only if i get married to a blind mansmiley
Re: Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? by fabulousdame(f): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Codedrock: YOU MEAN WHAT?
y wont he mean it when he is a guy

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped” ... / Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside)