Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

***total Love*** - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63853 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2013
You sha wan turn our heads, wu be Tony naw.. Waiting for the next upd8.
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Bro dan u wan make i vex for u abi cuz u promise to update before d day break and u didnt. Be warn o before i plan how i will kidnap u
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Urgh.. Tayad baje. Av bn typn *Love and Wisdom* since. Make we make am 2mao. You go meet am here. Promise..
which 1 b luv nd wisdom again? Waitin 4 d nxt update oh
Re: ***total Love*** by Jumizie13(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Ncy work. Wen is d next upd8 komin up? BTW, there is a place u used Temitope instead of Daniel.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Akinpelumi01: You sha wan turn our heads, wu be Tony naw.. Waiting for the next upd8.

Lol...

abimbs: Bro dan u wan make i vex for u abi cuz u promise to update before d day break and u didnt. Be warn o before i plan how i will kidnap u
lol.. Bro no vex, I just dey type now...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Hameenat94:
which 1 b luv nd wisdom again? Waitin 4 d nxt update oh

No mind me jare.. Na d next story I wan write oh.. Typn d next upd8 boss!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Jumizie13: Ncy work. Wen is d next upd8 komin up? BTW, there is a place u used Temitope instead of Daniel.

Surprised.... Xoxo sorry 4 d mix up, I just finished writing a story that Temitope was the one that the story was all about that's why...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
-43-

Daniel and Darasimi talked for long before they departed. Daniel got to the palace looking tired, Ruth predicted he was coming from Darasimi's place. She kept quiet and was in the living room watching cartoons. The Queen had already planted a guard that has been monitoring Daniel's movements so she could know if Darasimi and Daniel was still meeting.

The guard returned some minutes after Daniel returned back to the palace, he waited for the Queen to return so that he would her how everything went that day. Daniel was already in his room, he took a cold shower then remembered the passport he was given by the King. He searched his clothes but didn't find the passport, he wondered where it could be.

He slept off after searching for it without finding it. He had a dream of himself on the throne with Darasimi as the Queen. He was commanding thousands of people on the throne of that Kingdom. He woke up sweating profusely and smiled, "this is not possible." He uttered as he stood up and walked to the living room where he saw that the Queen was already back from her outing.

The guard had downloaded everything he saw to the Queen before Daniel woke up. The Queen pretended as if she didn't know anything and smiled at Daniel. "This girl deserves death." She uttered smiling, after the departure of Daniel from her sight.

She was so desperate about getting whatever she wanted for her daughter. She started thinking on how she would eliminate her.

Olufunke was in the room, still thinking of how the passport got into the house. She clicked that it might be Daniel that mistakenly dropped it when he came. She rushed out to ask Darasimi that was in the living room if Daniel had asked her about the passport.

"Dara!" She shouted as she left the room.

Darsimi turned backward and stared at her. 'Yes mum, can I help you?' She smiled.

'It seems you look happier than before now?' She teased.

"Thank you mum." She replied still smiling.

'Has Daniel asked you about whether the passport we saw is here?' She inquired.

"No mum." She replied.

'The passport is for him. Just tell him to see me to collect it when next you talk.' She replied.

"No need mum, just give me and I'll give him personally." She urged.

'No need, just tell him to see me. I'll give him.' She insisted.

ALRIGHT. She replied.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Nxt upd8 coming soon..
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Nxt upd8 coming soon..
u beta b fast or else?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
-44-

Daniel got to Funke's place after Darasimi's call. He was offered seat and served a bottle of Maltina. Darasimi sat down in the living room, she was pleased she would at least tap from their discussions when they start. Olufunke got out of the bedroom and called Daniel outside.

Darasimi was annoyed. "What's the meaning of this, she doesn't want me to know about their discussion? Anyhow, I'll ask Dan, he'll tell me." She hissed angrily.

Daniel still didn't know the motive behind the call Darasimi called him. They walked behind the house where there was a small farm. "This passport, is it yours?" She asked as she stretched it to him.

Daniel collected it and checked it. He was surprised. "Y..yes." He replied staring at her surprisingly.

Olufunke smiled at him. 'You must be very surprised dear.' She concluded.

"More than surprised ma, em.. How did you know it belongs to me?" He asked again.

'Wait, who's that man in the picture?' She asked.

Daniel looked at her, thinking why she wanted to know. "The King told me he's Tony, his best friend who died of asthmatic attack." He replied.

'He's dead?' Funke asked surprisingly.

'Yeah, do you by any chance know him ma?' He asked politely.

'Erh.. No. Just concerned about him.' She replied.

'Urgh.. So how did you now know that I'll be the owner?' He asked.

Funke sighed. "I know that I don't have visitors, you'll be my first visitor this week." She replied.

"What a perfect liar." Daniel thought. 'Urgh, okay me.' He smiled.

....To be continued

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Jumizie13(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thumbs up
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jumizie13: Thumbs up

Yeah... Fenkz
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
-44- continues

Weeks later...

The school resumed back. Everyone got to school with new faces, looking beautiful and handsome. Ruth changed her wardrobe and brought new sets of clothes, she had a Brazilian hair plated on her. She got new wrist watches and other jewelries and accessories, she was looking changed.

Daniel and Darasimi had already called each other to meet at a particular place so as to set out for the library. They were more determined that semester to make it more than anyone and be the best. They met at the front of a restaurant, they were happy to see each other, they've not met since they resumed back to school.

They got to the library and met the Princess and her friends there studying. "Don't let us enter, Ruth will see us." Darasimi begged.

'What the hell will she do? Call the Queen, that's all.' He replied laughing.

'I just don't want her to see us together.' Darasimi chorused.

'To your greatest surprise, see what I'm gonna do.' He said and pulled her closer to himself. He hung his hand across her neck freely and pushed her to the front, they walked into the library.

Ruth was the first to see them and alerted her friends to look at them.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let's all rub minds together before I continue updating.

¤ Do you think Darasimi will die in the hands of the Queen despite her wickedness.

¤ What observation do you notice in Funke?

¤ Who do you think Tony really is?

*Temitope Daniel*
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
1 darasimi would not die 2 funke got pregnant for the king but only Tony knew about it the queen knew about their affair and tried to kill her. The King does not know of the pregnancy. And darasimi is the first child

3 Likes

Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Winnie1950: 1 darasimi would not die 2 funke got pregnant for the king but only Tony knew about it the queen knew about their affair and tried to kill her. The King does not know of the pregnancy. And darasimi is the first child

I fear your brain oh sis.. Na 2ru talk sha. Buh as I'm looking @ it oh, shey ds Queen won't kill Darasimi bayi... Dan! Come and upd8 oh!
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
1) She can't kill Darasimi
2) I guess that Funke is just tryn 2 hide the secret that Darasimi is for the King...
3)That Tony sef, mayb as Winnie said, he's the only 1 wu knws abt d pregnancy and was killed by the Queen
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
1) She can't kill Darasimi
2) I guess that Funke is just tryn 2 hide the secret that Darasimi is for the King...
3)That Tony sef, mayb as Winnie said, he's the only 1 wu knws abt d pregnancy and was killed by the Queen

9c upd8 Dan! Exptn more...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: 1 darasimi would not die 2 funke got pregnant for the king but only Tony knew about it the queen knew about their affair and tried to kill her. The King does not know of the pregnancy. And darasimi is the first child

Haha, kilode?.... 3 likes... 9c thoughts sha, the story will tell.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2013
heywhy.kum:

I fear your brain oh sis.. Na 2ru talk sha. Buh as I'm looking @ it oh, shey ds Queen won't kill Darasimi bayi... Dan! Come and upd8 oh!

Lol... Which brain.... U no answer d questns, u sha wan c d upd8s
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Abbey2580: 1) She can't kill Darasimi

9c upd8 Dan! Exptn more...

Hmmn.... More coming.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:26am On Nov 22, 2013
-45-

Ruth and her friend kept quiet and watched them. They knew it was deliberate of them, just to make Ruth jealous. They all stood up and left the library angrily. Daniel laughed silently, he was happy he chased them out of the library. "Shey na their type dey read?" He uttered, laughing.

Ruth sent the Queen a text message immediately after leaving the library, describing what all what happened to her, her friends advised her to add lies to it, like "what can the Queen do for me?" and so on.

The Queen was infuriated on seeing the message. Although she was angry, she didn't want to strike then. All she wanted is for her to end her course in the university then find something horrible to do to her to make her parents regret.

Ruth & her friends got back to the hostel. She was looking so unhappy and irritated. She jumped on her bed on entering into the room with different thoughts coming into her brain. 'You are thinking about those annoying goats right?' Bibi laughed.

"Hey! This is my husband-to-be we are talking about oh. Abeg, chill out." She replied smiling.

'Na you sabi. That guy sef funny, I know sey them do that thing deliberately.' Rachael laughed.

"I think I'll follow P-square's steps now." Ruth uttered.

'P-square? In this issue we're discussing. Do they correspond?' Rachael asked.

"Hmmn... I'll deal with them.." She laughed, expecting her friends to finish the remaining part.

PERSONALLY! They all shouted, laughing.

Stella pulled out of the Kitchen. "Shey none of you is eating noodles before I cook it now oh." She asked.

'Cook am for everyone na, we dey hung here.' Ruth replied.

"You guys no get hands abi? Me go dey there I go dey cook noodles for you these adults wey dey talk about a guy and babe wey dey enjoy each other out there." She laughed back to the Kitchen.

'You no well oh Stella!' Bibi shouted, they all laughed.

Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 3:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Okay. I wasn't thinking when i made the first predictions. Now to the current one: actually, Ruth is Tony's daughter that is why she inherited his asthma *winks*. Darasimi is the king's only true daughter. The queen does not expect funke to be alive because she sent assassins to kill her for reasons u will see as u read on. I'm not sure if she knew about funke's pregnancy though but I'm quite sure that the king is in the dark about everything that transpired. Only one person knows the complete truth and that is no other but funke. Even the queen does not know everything. I also think that funke was the queen's right hand maid (she used to work in the palace) or her best friend whom she trusted but betrayed her by sleeping with her husband (the king). I no try? *winks*.there are two possible reasons for the queen's wickedness towards funke. 1 she knew the secret 2 she was sleeping with the king. The queen tried to kill her for either one or both of the reasons stated above. *winks*.

4 Likes

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Okay. I wasn't thinking when i made the first predictions. Now to the current one: actually, Ruth is Tony's daughter that is why she inherited his asthma *winks*. Darasimi is the king's only true daughter. The queen does not expect funke to be alive because she sent assassins to kill her for reasons u will see as u read on. I'm not sure if she knew about funke's pregnancy though but I'm quite sure that the king is in the dark about everything that transpired. Only one person knows the complete truth and that is no other but funke. Even the queen does not know everything. I also think that funke was the queen's right hand maid (she used to work in the palace) or her best friend whom she trusted but betrayed her by sleeping with her husband (the king). I no try? *winks*.there are two possible reasons for the queen's wickedness towards funke. 1 she knew the secret 2 she was sleeping with the king. The queen tried to kill her for either one or both of the reasons stated above. *winks*.

Thumbs up! I feel u jere.. Don't worry I'm oweing you something for this you've written, although I've not told u you got it oh.. I'm impressed ni oh...
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Temitope Daniel:
Thumbs up! I feel u jere.. Don't worry I'm oweing you something for this you've written, although I've not told u you got it oh.. I'm impressed ni oh...
thanks. I feel good right now. Am blushing seriously (black person dey blush?) *shrugs*
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Okay. I wasn't thinking when i made the first predictions. Now to the current one: actually, Ruth is Tony's daughter that is why she inherited his asthma *winks*. Darasimi is the king's only true daughter. The queen does not expect funke to be alive because she sent assassins to kill her for reasons u will see as u read on. I'm not sure if she knew about funke's pregnancy though but I'm quite sure that the king is in the dark about everything that transpired. Only one person knows the complete truth and that is no other but funke. Even the queen does not know everything. I also think that funke was the queen's right hand maid (she used to work in the palace) or her best friend whom she trusted but betrayed her by sleeping with her husband (the king). I no try? *winks*.there are two possible reasons for the queen's wickedness towards funke. 1 she knew the secret 2 she was sleeping with the king. The queen tried to kill her for either one or both of the reasons stated above. *winks*.
u try oh. Ur brain de work lyk robot
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Hameenat94:
u try oh. Ur brain de work lyk robot
wink cool smiley chai my head dey swell no be small. E go soon burst sef
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2013
wao..... ds story z moving to another stage oh.... Winnie i c u! na 2ru sha
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: wink cool smiley chai my head dey swell no be small. E go soon burst sef
make e no burst oh cos wen e burst no brain 2 tink again
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol.... upd8n soon oh
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: thanks. I feel good right now. Am blushing seriously (black person dey blush?) *shrugs*

Lol.. Shey na coz I talk sey u tried u dey blush.. Sha take am easy oh.. Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.