Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

***total Love*** - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63860 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
-49-

It was just the first day of another year. Everything was getting rosy, Daniel left the house that morning and went to Darasimi's place. He had the intention of provoking the Queen and the Princess, he was very much good at that.

Dara's mother, Funke cooked and killed only a chicken. She was happy seeing Dan at their place to celebrate christmas with them. It was already around the evening, some minutes after four when Daniel and Darasimi took a walk outside to the forest side.

They started their discussion about the passport photograph. Daniel searched his entire pocket and wallet but couldn't find the passport photograph. He was surprised he loosed the passport like that. They continued their discussion about it.

'Its very surprising. But wait, let's link some things together.' Daniel uttered and halted.

'Oya, start linking.' Darasimi smiled.

'Em.. Tony was the King's best friend. He died of asthma and Ruth is asthmatic, we all know that asthma is heredity, so we can link it that Tony gave birth to Ruth and it looks as if the King gave birth to you.' He uttered thoughtfully.

'Nawa oh.. I've never thought this way, let's make a plan.........

The Queen was alone in the room, she was thinking about Tony. The picture Ruth brought to her was just like bringing a remembrance of the past to her. She called on a maid to call her Ruth, Ruth got there smiling. She was by the pool side with her friends while her mother called her.

"Where did you get the passport photograph from?" She inquired.

'Em... I told you before na.' She replied.

'No.. You didn't oh.' Queen insisted.

'Alright. I saw it in Daniel's pause.' She replied.

"DANIEL?"
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
-50-

Daniel got home after the whole day with Darasimi. He was looking happy as if he was with the president, he passed through the living room to his room to rest for a while. He was so tired and full, he didn't bother to come downstairs for dinner again.

The Queen wasn't at peace, it was just as if her conscience wasn't giving her rest, she was sighing up and down. Although the arrival of the King was near, the following day. The school will resume on the seventh of January.

Darasimi was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching the Television and kids that were shown that went to celebrate new year in a broadcasting corporation. She was smiling and sipping a bottle of Maltina while her mother walked out of the room, she just took a shower and relaxed on the sofa.

Darasimi stared at her for a moment, Olufunke wasn't looking towards her direction. She was palming her hair that was wet, she felt refreshed.

"Mum!" Darasimi suddenly called.

Olufunke quickly raised her head up and looked at her. "Yeah. Why the shout?" She asked.

'Nothing.' She smiled.

"Nothing? And shouted that way?" She asked with curiosity of knowing why she was suddenly shouted upon.

'Okay, just want to gist you about Tony.' She replied smiling.

"TONY?" Olufunke asked staring at her, she took off her hand from her hair.

'Yeah, or you don't want to?' She asked laughing.

'You aren't serious, do you now want to start teasing me?' She shouted.

"Mum, just tell me what happened back then. Tony was asthmatic, Ruth also is asthmatic. Does it mean Tony is Ruth's father?" She winked.

Funke was short of words. She stared at her for a moment and smiled. She walked up to her and sat beside her. "I'll tell you want you've always wanted to hear. This is how it went.................

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
From the next upd8, some new characters will be involved to explain what happened many years back.. Its gonna b lyk anoda story.

Thanks 2 y'all...

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alright boss. Come & upd8 oh! Why stp @ ds part?
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dis is jst d beginning. Watch awt... Awesome update at T Dan.wen nxt?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Alright boss. Come & upd8 oh! Why stp @ ds part?

I dey come oh sis, I wan edit and arrange d updates coming next.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hameenat94: Dis is jst d beginning. Watch awt... Awesome update at T Dan.wen nxt?

Lol... Wen ds 1 no b film.

Let's c sha... It sud be ds evening bt ba3 z low and I'm tryn 2 bring d upd8z 2geda and edit. Let's c ds evening/mid9t/ early 2mao morning.
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Can't wait 4 d next update.
The part 2 of the teenage love naivety has started o.
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Lol... Wen ds 1 no b film.

Let's c sha... It sud be ds evening bt ba3 z low and I'm tryn 2 bring d upd8z 2geda and edit. Let's c ds evening/mid9t/ early 2mao morning.
aiit
Re: ***total Love*** by Jumizie13(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sweetie, where are u nw. M hungry o
Re: ***total Love*** by Jumizie13(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sweetie, where are u nw. M hungry o.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jumizie13: Sweetie, where are u nw. M hungry o.

I go upd8 2mao morning boss! Want2 get everything together, its just like starting another story entirely.
W
E
L
C
O
M
E

E
R
E

WATCH OUT, 2MAO MORNING.
Re: ***total Love*** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gud Story Bro, Keet It Up>>cheers!

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:27am On Nov 26, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: Gud Story Bro, Keet It Up>>cheers!

Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:29am On Nov 26, 2013
-51-

MANY YEARS BACK...

The heavily pregnant woman was rushed in by her husband. He was panicking and breathing heavily. The man just married, so that was his first time of engaging himself in a woman's labour. The woman eventually got to the midwife's place, "Omisola" by name. She was the only able and best midwife in the entire Kingdom.

She welcomed them into the delivering house, she called her daughter to prepare everything needed. Her beautiful daughter, "Omitola" of twenty-five years of age. She started preparing the delivering room back to its normal structure and the woman was helped into the room while her husband was outside.

••••

King Phillips, the paramount ruler of the great Kingdom. He ruled several villages under his kingdom with the rules of his forefathers and the ones he formulated himself. He was wealthy and very rich but despite all of this, he had something he was never happy with, he was asthmatic. If it wasn't the oracle that chose him, he wouldn't have been chosen as the King. Once he was attacked, it was usually very terrible, but once in a while.

Queen Olatoye, the King's only wife. She was like an epitome of beauty. She was very beautiful and happily married to her husband but with no child for several years. Thank the gods of the Kingdom that King Phillips wasn't interested in women, or else, he would have married several so that he would have children in the world and even a crown prince.

The family was a very happy one, just that the King was very stubborn when it comes to bringing the rules and regulations of the Kingdom to reality.

••••

The woman was in labour for two days. The delivery was very serious, the husband couldn't go back home. He was very afraid and stayed with his wife but was unable to see her.

It was very early in the morning, around 5:00am when Omisola called on her daughter to quickly go into the bush and get her some leaves that will aid the delivery. Omitola, the daughter was usually observant. She had always loved her mother's profession and wished to take over after the demise of her mother.

The leaves were gotten and the woman eventually gave birth to a set of twins. Omitola wasn't in the house then, she got home and met the woman weeping profusely and the husband also, Omisola was also sad to hear she gave birth to a set of twins, it was just as if disaster broke out.

Omitola entered and met them in the mood. She saw two handsome boys on the floor and stared at her mother. She walked closer and asked her what happened.

"She gave birth to twins." Omisola replied her.

'TWINS?'

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2013
-52-

According to the tradition and rules of the Kingdom, twin children are assumed to be evil and are usually thrown into the evil forest for them to be devoured by animals and die. The woman was weeping profusely that she gave birth to twins, they were even identical.

The children were brought before the King, King Phillips who had no mercy and hated parabulating. He ordered the priests and guards in charge of things like that to eliminate the children by throwing them into the evil forest. The hard labour of two days was killed just like that because of the assumption that they were devilish and evil.

••••

It was immediately after the judgment of putting the twins to death by throwing them into the evil forest that the King had his serious attack and was rushed to the hospital in the city for treatment. It was as if the babies attacked him themselves and dealt with him.

The Queen was in her room, weeping and very sad. "Where someone is searching for just a child, two children were thrown into the forest." They don't pity the nine months the woman used to carry the pregnancy and the pains, blood, tears shed before the baby could come to the world. They kill twins without mercy in that Kingdom.

Oluwaseun, the Queen's honorable best friend from childhood. She lived close to the palace and was very beautiful. She had given birth to four children and was living with her husband. She came around and knocked at the Queen's door, only to be surprised that she was crying and in deep thought.

She sat close to her and started cooling her down and speaking sense into her. She was a patient and wise woman.

'My Queen, you don't need all this you are into mow. You ought to be happy every time, what if I wasn't the one that entered, someone else would have seen you in tears.' She uttered.

'Imagine, where someone had no child, two born babies were killed. Very soon, the King will marry another wife because of his health. We all know that asthma is very deadly and dangerous, he would want to have a son on earth now.' She complained.

'Is that why you are crying? Come of it "ore"' she hit her by her left hand.

'This is not a matter of happiness. I'm more than being sad. I jus.....' She felt dizzy and was just like vomiting. She quickly stood up and rushed into the restroom to vomit, she collapsed on her way back due to the dizziness. She was also rushed to the hospital where the King was.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2013
-53-

The Doctor eventually confirmed she was pregnant. There was nothing much like happiness in her life before, she was more than sad before but now, she was more than happy. She was happy to the core, the King who was just getting alright too got off the bed on hearing this happy news.

The Queen and her best friend got back home together, they were driven by the driver in a Benz car. Her joy was just overflowing, her friend was also happy for her. They started their gisting from the car. "I thought the King had impregnated someone before, that's why you are unable to conceive." Oluwaseun said.

'Does it matter?' The Queen asked smiling.

'See me oh, you that was crying some hours back, now laughing. Then don't tell me you don't know that if a King has impregnated anyone before becoming the King, he won't be able to have any other child, especially a crown prince.' She emphasized.

'Never knew. That's their business, at least I'm carrying my baby now, its a thing of joy!' She shouted.

'Anyway, don't stress yourself sha oh. I'll be checking on you every day and spend more hours than before with you. You can't know how happy I am, as if I'm the one that is pregnant.' She laughed.

The Queen laughed too. "Thank you my dearest friend." She continued laughing happily.

TWO WEEKS LATER.....

The King was back on his throne with happiness written all over him. He was very happy and joyful that at last he would have a child. He suspended the meeting with his chieves that afternoon and was in his wife's room playing with her. Olatoye too was really wondering that she had never seen the King so happy like that before. He was always frowning and exclaiming on the word "MY ORDER WILL ALWAYS BE MY ORDER."

The Church congregation and Pastors arrived in that Kingdom, that afternoon. They came to come and win souls for God which was an abomination to the Kingdom. It was only Feyi, a young woman that was preached too and given bible. Her soul was totally won before the King ordered the whole people to be brought before him.

He was so annoyed but in him he was thankful they've not preached to anyone and they've not shared their "useless bible" as he usually address. He ordered them to be burnt in the village square. He was without mercy during his reign. It was only a woman that was pregnant "Feyi" that could only be preached to.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Guess oda upd8z coming soon. grin
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2013
what a lovely update keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Coming soon...

Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Wow...cnt even predict dis story.. Fingers crossed
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Hameenat94: Wow...cnt even predict dis story.. Fingers crossed

Winnie fit come predict am naw.. Lol.. Let's wait and c, we'll soon knw! cheesy
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Winnie fit come predict am naw.. Lol.. Let's wait and c, we'll soon knw! cheesy
nd wia z winne wen u really nid her?
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Hameenat94:
nd wia z winne wen u really nid her?
dont worry abt her she's in my palace for some important meeting check back in few days tym.
sorry for the inconveniencies this myt cause
Re: ***total Love*** by Queenxstar(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Temi, just started this great work. I noticed some typographical errors and also wrong spellings in the early chapters . I think instead of writing- thought in herself , it should be "thought to herself ". Thank you.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Queen xstar: Temi, just started this great work. I noticed some typographical errors and also wrong spellings in the early chapters . I think instead of writing- thought in herself , it should be "thought to herself ". Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the correction. Highly appreciated.
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2013
kingphilip:
dont worry abt her she's in my palace for some important meeting check back in few days tym.
sorry for the inconveniencies this myt cause
hahahaha in ur wildest drm.dnt wori she would soon b here.palace ko palace ni
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hameenat94:
hahahaha in ur wildest drm.dnt wori she would soon b here.palace ko palace ni
hw do u knw dat we are almost rounding off the meeting.....u r so so ryt she's on her way here
Re: ***total Love*** by Queenxstar(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Thanks a lot for the correction. Highly appreciated.
so Welcome! '
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
-54-

The Doctor was invited to the Palace for questioning about the pregnancy. He was dressed in a cream suite and around his neck was a sthetoscope, he sat with the Queen and his wife in the palace and the discussion started.

"Is it possible for the unborn baby to have asthma also?" The King asked with eagerness written all over him.

'Yes your highness. It is 100% possible and it may not happen also, no one can tell.' He replied.

The King sighed. He wasn't pleased by the answer he heard, he didn't want his unborn child to have asthma. "Thanks Doctor." He replied smiling.

The doctor smiled back and took his stand, ready to leave back to work.

He was on his way out when the chieves also walked into the palace. They were holding their walking sticks and in Agbada attire. The exchanged pleasantries and walked into the Palace.

They greeted the King normally and all took their seats. "This one that I'm seeing a Doctor from the city, hope no Problem?" Chief Koku asked smiling.

The Queen stood up and excused herself to her room. The King laughed. "Its a thing of joy." The king replied smiling.

'Abi our expectation has come to reality.' Chief Koku asked smiling.

"Exactly!" The King laughed out.

The chieves all laughed and were happy to hear that. "I just hope its not this Doctor that will carry out the delivery" Chief Koku uttered.

'Haha! Koku! You talk too much, since we came in, you never took a rest. Just asking questions and hoping. Nawa oh!' Chief Tola shouted.

The King started laughing. It seemed the pregnancy had turned the King to a free person, unlike before, the meeting was usually hot.

'Abi o.' Chief Okunola added too.

'That's your business.' He replied and faced the King back, smiling.

'Its according to our tradition, the midwife will carry out the delivery on her. We can't allow an outsider to do that for us, although, everything is now turning into a civilized world.' The King uttered.

'That's great!' Chief Koku quickly said.

'Urgh!' Chief Okunola shook his head at Koku. "Always foolish." He thought.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
-55-

TEN MONTHS LATER...

The Queen was rushed to the midwife's place by a car. Her best friend also went with her, the King was in the palace, he canceled all meetings and was in his inner chambers, he was there calling on the gods of his fore fathers and very scared.

Seun got all the baby's necessary materials ready, the Queen didn't step the hospital after the departure of the Doctor from the palace when she conceived. The King prohibited her from going out and called on the midwife to daily come to the palace to check on her and give her concortions till she gives birth.

If it wasn't necessary that she must deliver in the midwife's place, the midwife would have personally come to the Palace to take the delivery.

••••

Feyi, her husband died some days after she discovered she was pregnant. The family of her husband chased her out of the house and concluded that the baby she was carrying wasn't for their brother. She left the house, it was on the way to an isolated place in the Kingdom she met the Christians that preached to her, from then, she had been praying and steadfast in God. She neglected the idols they serve in their kingdom and was closer to God.

••••

The Queen eventually gave birth so easily but it was very unappealing that she gave birth to a set of twins. She delivered two boys but luckily weren't identical. She started sobbing in the midwife's place, Omisola started thinking about how long she had been trying to conceive and even when she was in labour.

'I have a plan, before the birth-guides get here.' She quickly said.

Seun was also sitting on the floor, unhappy to see that her dearest friend just gave birth to a twins. Omitola was alos present but the maids and guards guarding the delivering house were outside.

'What?' Seun quickly asked wiping away her tears.

The Queen was attracted to her clause and quickly turned to her. "What is it? Please save me." She uttered weeping.

'You are the Queen of this Kingdom. You shouldn't be weeping this way, I beg of you...'

'Why won't I? I've just given birth to an abomination.' The Queen expressed.

'I feel we can keep one of these babies, your best friend will keep one and you'll withhold one. We will keep this as a secret since they aren't identical.' Omisola said.

"Em.. Th..that's a great and good idea. I succumb to it.." The Queen said instantly.

'Yeah, we have to act fast before these people come to check if you've just given birth to twins.' Omitola advised.

'This will be an everlasting secret between the four of us here.' Seun said.

'That's nothing. I know my daughter, we don't disclose secrets to anyone, no matter what!' Omisola smiled.

'Now, I'll make a way so that you'll start living with us in the palace, then I can breastfeed the child there secretly.' The Queen said.

"That's not a problem. I'll bring him to the palace tomorrow as the son of my late sister. I'll tell the King that Omitola was in charge of her delivery when that my sister died. So, you'll monitor the remaining." Seun grinned.

'Nice one. Its very easy, absolutely easy to tell lies!' Omisola smiled.

They all laughed happily.

One of the babies was given to the Queen while the other was quickly taken to the nearby bush after he had been breastfeeded by the Queen. Omitola was with the twin brother in the bush, taking care of him while Seun followed the Queen to the Palace so the King won't suspect anything. They all pretended as if nothing happened when that child examiners came to know the gender and congratulated the Queen.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
-56-

The Queen and the new born baby were conveyed to the palace that day. The King was very happy that he just gave birth to a son. He collected the baby boy and played with him, he damned all the council meetings he ought to head that day and days after due to his happiness. Oluseun was also happy that the King was pleased, assuming the all know that the Queen gave birth to a set of twins, it wouldn't have been a funny case.

••••

It was early the next morning. Oluseun arrived with the twin brother into the palace, she was weeping profusely and was allowed to sit. The Queen and the King got downstairs on knowing she was the one around. "What happened?" Queen quickly asked and moved towards the baby to see if he was still alive, she was thinking of something else before, "maybe he died".

'Be patient woman!' The King shouted at Toye as she was being forward to check the baby's face.

The Queen relaxed and kept her hands back. She took a seat beside her friend. "What happened?" She asked again.

'My sister kicked the bucket yeaterday evening when she was delivering this baby boy.' She uttered.

'Its a pity. I'm sorry about that.' The King said pitifully.

'Urgh! A woman that walks into the delivery house and comes back alive doesn't know what God has done for her.' Queen shook her head pitifully, staring at the child as if she should snatch him and quickly breastfeed him.

'That's why I came your highness.' Seun said.

'Thanks for your gestures concerning my wife's delivery yesterday. I guess you can give the baby to my wife for him to be well take care of, then after he has passed the stage of breast feeding, he'll be returned to you.' The King uttered.

Seun and Toye stared at each other. Seun's mouth was shaking, she was very surprised the King could speak in that way.

'Is it that this man just gave birth to a prince that is making him this nice?' Queen Toye thought to herself.

'.... Or you don't agree?' The King stared at her closely.

'A..ah.. W.why not sir.' She quickly uttered and handed the baby over to the Queen. "Thanks so much your highness. I'm more than surprised." She uttered bowing before him.

Happiness was written all over the Queen also. She started the breastfeeding right from where she was given the baby.

¤¤¤¤STORY CONTINUES¤¤¤¤

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.