Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

***total Love*** - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63858 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hameenat94:
make e no burst oh cos wen e burst no brain 2 tink again

Lol. Abi na..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
The next upd8 is dedicated to all dt z reading ds story and dose dt read ma 1st story, No matter what.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
-46-

It was quite a sunny afternoon. Shalewa, the new wife of David, Dan's father and her boyfriend Sammy were in the house as usual. David had gone to fetch firewood and work on the farm as usual. All Shalewa and Sammy was after was collecting David's money to live on.

Shalewa was in a two-month pregnancy then. David's thought was that he was the owner of the baby, not knowing that the baby was for Sammy. David usually work with all his power and might to satisfy his wife and give her anything she demands of from him.

Darasimi was in her room, in the hostel listening to different Don Moen songs. Exam was fast approaching then, they would soon get to their final year in the university, therefore the exam was going to be tougher than they usually do before.

She had been reading all day and decided to relax in that way. Her friends had gone out to while away their time and play. It was so interesting to relax after work, to Darasimi. She was in a pink gown, and had a wig on her head. Although, she mayn't be as rich as Ruth, she's better off than her. She was jobless after this and was thinking on what to do as she eventually drove at an idea. She rushed to NAIRALAND, a site to read stories. She had been waiting for D9ty7 to update the story he was writing. She got there and was delighted to meet two updates, she started reading the story www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1 She finished the story and checked people's comments, she saw Winnie, Temitope Daniel, Clemzy, Kingphilip and other nairalanders that had commented on the updates.

She clicked on Temitope Daniel to check his profile and saw a story he just finished writing titled No Matter What www.nairaland.com/1421645/no-matter-what She started this when she heard a knock at the door. It was her friends that arrived from their outing.

They greeted one another and moved close to her. "What are you reading?" One of them asked.

'Common see suspense!' She uttered smiling and faced her friend. 'I'm reading a story on Nairaland. I just started but it makes sense die.' She replied.

"Give us the link." They all chorused and stared at one another laughing. They were surprised they said it together.

www.nairaland.com/1421645/no-matter-what She replied.

The examination started, everyone was serious and stacked to the library or their various rooms. No one was found playing, Fiyin, one of Darasimi's room mates couldn't comprehend what she was reading until she finished the story Darasimi gave the link to, on Nairaland. The story changed many things in her life and she loved it.

'I don't know whether you'll go and marry Temitope Daniel bayi, you know our examination is fast approaching and you're busy reading his story on NL.' Darasimi shouted.

'Is it because you are a fast reader and you've finished it. Assuming you've not finished it, would you have concentrated like this?

'Anyhow.' She replied.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
-47-

Darasimi and Daniel set the pace of becoming the best and became the best, they read and passed. They checked their results together on the school website at Dara's place. The holiday started again, everything was on smoothly. Preparation for the next session started little-by-little.

Ruth also performed excellently and was with her mother in the living room as they checked the result together. The Queen was so happy and told her to demand anything she wished she should do for her. Ruth smiled and told her she would tell her that later.

Daniel was walking around the house while he dropped his pause at the computer room in the house. Ruth went inside the computer room to check if there were anything new on the computer when she left the house. She met his pause and opened it to search.

She saw Tony's passport photograph. She remembered she had seen a similar picture in the King's room. She picked it and hurried to the Queen's room, she wasn't there. She had gone for meetings between the women leaders of the villages in the Kingdom.

She kept the passport so that she would ask the Queen when she comes about who the person was. She was in her room as she logged into her account on facebook and read different jokes and stories. She was jobless as she just finished watching the first season of "CITY HUNTER." She was waiting for the second season to be out. There was nothing much to watch at home, she was tired of browsing and slept off in her room.

The Queen arrived shortly after she slept. She didn't sleep for so long also as she woke up, she thought of what to do and logged into "NAIRALAND" she started reading a story. She didn't know the Queen had arrived, she heard her voice faintly from her room and rushed out to quickly go and inquire about who was in the passport. She got into the Queen's room and greeted her, she didn't delay the issue before showing her the passport.

'Who's this mum?' She asked.

The Queen was really surprised. Her heart beat kept skipping, she stared at it and started shivering. "Where did you get this?" She asked with curiosity.

'Mum, why who's there?' She asked again.

'Aaarrh... She stammered Tony out.

Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Av missed baje sha..... *sad* don't worry, lemme quickly read d upd8s..
Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: thanks. I feel good right now. Am blushing seriously (black person dey blush?) *shrugs*

Lol.. T.Dan, I wasn't here ni oh, m exptn something 2 oh.
Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Heehee... More upd8S oh... U and ds suspense sha, u are kipn me in suspense. Who's Tony?
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thank u vewi much bro 4 mentioning my name and my story in ur last update. Together "Total Love" must reach front page.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol.. 4 here? U never answer d questions na. grin[quote author=heywhy.kum]

Lol! No worry oh.. Let's c sha.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Heehee... More upd8S oh... U and ds suspense sha, u are kipn me in suspense. Who's Tony?

tongue
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
D9ty7: Thank u vewi much bro 4 mentioning my name and my story in ur last update. Together "Total Love" must reach front page.

I pay homage BOSS. You deserve it, I purposely edited the last upd8 to add dose parts to it. I'm using this medium to encourage ppl to that thread, it worths it! Weldn bro.
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
hmmmmmmm. Weldone bro
Re: ***total Love*** by Florblu(f): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Still i follow
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Florblu: Still i follow

Walahi.. I don miss u die. My mind was to write "I'm searching 4 Florblu 2mao oh.. Feel refreshed, seeing u!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
abimbs: hmmmmmmm. Weldone bro

Fenkz bro...

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Florblu(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Walahi.. I don miss u die. My mind was to write "I'm searching 4 Florblu 2mao oh.. Feel refreshed, seeing u!
Lol......hia i cum.av bin followin dis thread silently.#hugssssss#
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
T.Dan wen u de update na?
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2013
Mr T.Dan when is d next update.
Plz guy while we wait on T.Dan lets all spare some minutes by reading a story by a sister https://www.nairaland.com/1523879/fighting-back/1#19752104.
Read and be glad u did.
Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2013
oga dan, where z d upd8 na.... exptn oh
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Florblu:
Lol......hia i cum.av bin followin dis thread silently.#hugssssss#

Tenx sis!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
D9ty7: Mr T.Dan when is d next update.
Plz guy while we wait on T.Dan lets all spare some minutes by reading a story by a sister https://www.nairaland.com/1523879/fighting-back/1#19752104.
Read and be glad u did.

Alright bro..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hameenat94: T.Dan wen u de update na?

Sowie jare, I traveled, just returned now. I'm xoxo sorry 4 keeping u waiting. *dash to start typn a lot of pages* *winks*

Apology accepted?

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Akinpelumi01: oga dan, where z d upd8 na.... exptn oh

I go upd8 soon nw bro.. Fenz!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
-48-

'Why is it so hard to pronounce Tony? Mum!' Ruth exclaimed.

'I was surprised at how you got the picture and by the way, he's dead.' She replied.

'Dead? How come?' She asked turning the picture away from her view, she didn't want to see the picture again.

'He's your father's friend that died of asthma.' She replied.

ASTHMA AGAIN? She uttered. Her heart was beating so fast, she was weeping and very afraid. "I can die at anytime too." She thought.

The villages under the Kings' kingdom had a severe meeting and decided the heads of each village will go and visit the king towards the religion he's now interested in. He had deserted the traditional religion and priests for Pastors and churches. The other villages were still in the religion he deserted as an ungodly one.

The King was in the palace with his cabinet members discussing on the way forward when these Village heads stepped in to pick a day for them to have a meeting with him since he was busy.

The King told them to sit down, they would discuss everything out that day. They started their discussions, the cabinet members were also included in the meeting. The King refused to switch back to traditional religion other villages were in, he spoke to them about the new religion but all refused, including the cabinet members. They promised to start waging war with the King until he changes his religion and come back to bow before the gods of their land.

THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

They left after uttering the phrase. The King was although frightened but didn't show it so that they'd know that he believed in the God he was serving.

Ruth didn't care to know more about Tony, like Darasimi has been doing. She went on with her life. The new year was already close, preparations for the new year festival started. The King had always been waiting for this time, its usually a time the King will travel to various villages under his Kingdom to know how far with them.

Daniel had bought Darasimi a lot of gifts, including his mother and sister. He wrapped them all and se out that afternoon of the 31st of December. It was 7:00pm already, although, the King wasn't around, already in a village where he would sleep and continue his journey the next day which was the new year. Daniel got back home exactly 9:30pm, the Queen was in charge of the palace then. She questioned him severally to know if he was coming from Dara's place. "Just a little time left for her to die." The Queen thought in her.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sowie 4 d shrt upd8.. Oda upd8z coming later, really tired.
Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Alright Boss, exptn it oh...........................
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
heywhy.kum:

Alright oh............................................
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Aiit no probs..#waitin
Re: ***total Love*** by Odunmi03: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bravo.... Waitin 4 d upload

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Sowie jare, I traveled, just returned now. I'm xoxo sorry 4 keeping u waiting. *dash to start typn a lot of pages* *winks*

Apology accepted?
yap

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Odunmi03: Bravo.... Waitin 4 d upload

Yes ma'am....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.