Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day (5401 Views)

7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2013
For me its going to be fun. My friends and I are taking advantage of the holiday to travel home (to my village) were the celebration will be done in a local style. (looking forward to see my village babes o)
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by OuchDaddy(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
*sighs!
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Adrenaline123(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Tolexander: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2013
I shall go to the prison and set the prisoners free making them to regain their independence.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tolexander: I shall go to the prison and set the prisoners free making them to gain their independence.
lol, guy you don turn Jack bauer

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Were are my patriotic citizens
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Naija people were una de o
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is going to be interesting
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
I wish there is something to be celebrated in the independence

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy: I wish there is something to be celebrated in the independence
lets celebrate the first christian president. Jona
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
I think we have a lot to be thankful for as a nation
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vilicious: lets celebrate the first christian president. Jona

Really? shocked

Gown...Shonekan ....OBJ are Muslims?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Take a look at Iran, Iraq, syria and pakistan then you will have a reason to celebrate naija
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Really? shocked

if so lets celebrate the hard work of president jona
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Tolexander: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vilicious: if so lets celebrate the hard work of president jona
stop shifting the goal post!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
I swear to nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal milk and honest
to serve nigeria is not by force
to defend our amnesty

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tolexander: stop shifting the goal post!
lol na my home tread nai you wan score abi.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by cashkid18(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
*yawns*sumbody shud wake me wen we hv sumtin meaniful to celebrate n nt corruption n militants *continues sleepin n snoring*

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Really? shocked

Y nah?? You can see the pedestrian level under which some people think

Does being a christian,muslim,animist,agnostic,atheist have anything to do with leadership qualities?

Oga ooooo for some nigerians and their infantile way of thinking!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Mubby4luv(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Prayers for ma beloved country

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Brimmie(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2013
[size=16]Just checked my Calender, it's on Tuesday! .Bleep that! I mean F.UCK that!!!

I be indoor.. gaming or watching movies.

I gat no love for this country coz am not fit to take a bullet for her! undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by treks(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2013
What a nonsense. What is here to cereberate? Is it corruption or what?
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Katier00(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Tolexander: I shall go to the prison and set the prisoners free making them to regain their independence.
u bi boko haram?lol ;

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Agimor(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Abk beach here I come with my Pals.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Crying
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by markucluj: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
x2
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Agimor(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
treks: What a nonsense. What is here to cereberate? Is it corruption or what?
Celebrating life
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nwoka(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2013
I'll pray to God that Biafra would be actualized one day
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Noneroone(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Are we independent?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
By watching Television:.::::.:::::
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by PECO4KING(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2013
Vilicious: Take a look at Iran, Iraq, syria and pakistan then you will have a reason to celebrate naija

Take look at Qatar, Dubia,Saudi Arabia,kuwait and u will no we don't av reason to celebrate naija.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype / Equip Hospitals, End Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.