Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day (5407 Views)

7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Lilaex: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Watn concin me?
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by winteriscoming: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Y nah?? You can see the pedestrian level under which some people think

Does being a christian,muslim,animist,agnostic,atheist have anything to do with leadership qualities?

Oga ooooo for some nigerians and their infantile way of thinking!

He didn't say anything was wrong with them. he was just surprised they were not Christians. guy chill out.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by winteriscoming: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2013
I'll be trashing(hopefully) my uncle on fifa
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by pesty100(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmn

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Exponental(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Meeting with my old secondary school pals after 14yrs.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Tinkybabe(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Vilicious: I swear to nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal milk and honest
to serve nigeria is not by force
to defend our amnesty

Your quote just made me realise I haven't recited the pledge in ages..I mean AGES.
Let's see if I still remember

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God..

I think I did well.

If only the people we call leaders and the citizens of the country at large can be true to this pledge.
May God help us!

Happy independence to all Nigerians in advance.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by swhiss: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
I plan celebrating mine here on Nairaland!

Liking, quoting comments & post as much as possible
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by gboso1ne(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Shey na independence or ASUU strike.make person tell me abeg
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by PECO4KING(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2013
cry We no go get lite on that day. Na rotate we dey rotate lite for my side.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by hikmoj(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Really? shocked

Gown...Shonekan ....OBJ are Muslims?
leav d mumu alone even d first president nnamdi azikiwe was a muslim?
Stupid religious bigot.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by hod898(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
I can only be happy and greatful to our heroes past for their tremendous work: but I cannot celebrate because we're only independent in terms of not being under our colonial masters. We are not independent of corruption. We are not independent of continuous national looting of money by greedy politicians: neither are we independent in processing our main source of income--crude oil..
The truth is that until the dreams of our heroes past is achieved, or we really have something great in this country, I will not celebrate.. only be greatful and happy for our Legends.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by hikmoj(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2013
I gona celebrate mine in borno st
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by maxisfield(f): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2013
Hia! See gist, wen did we stat celebratin independence day Abeg na sleep sure pass for dt day
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by KweenAdz(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
cheesy I'll be celebrating my birthday on dt day... U are all welcome!
But e for make sense if dey can call off ds ASUU strike b4 den o....dt wld be tripple celebratn for me!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by theSpark(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Nobody 'celebrates' oct 1st anymore oh! Nah sober, and sombre reflection for some people. For me its just a day off work... Watch films, and sleep. No celebration.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by japhmanuel: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Bomb placez hahahaha
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by theSpark(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
KweenAdz: cheesy I'll be celebrating my birthday on dt day... U are all welcome!
Dt wld be tripple celebratn for me!

happy birthday! We go come chop cake. Thanks for the Invite. grin
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by hikmoj(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
PECO4KING:

Take look at Qatar, Dubia,Saudi Arabia,kuwait and u will no we don't av reason to celebrate naija.
thank u good guy,even iran is decades ahead of naija dey make use of indigenous scientists &technologists,our own na 2 hire hire.b4 our leaders became obsessed & crazy with crude oil malaysia was behind us in terms palm produce,malaysia is now leadin in oil palm export.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by hikmoj(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2013
KweenAdz: cheesy I'll be celebrating my birthday on dt day... U are all welcome!
But e for make sense if dey can call off ds ASUU strike b4 den o....dt wld be tripple celebratn for me!
venue?
Time?
Abi u don 4get 2 tell us
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by tolurainbow(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Wot is gud abt dis useless country n retarded Leaders criminals Wot is gud abt dis useless country n retarded Leaders criminals
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Ogidan71: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
D only way 2celebrate d indepence day is to tank God 4our freedom an also pray 4beta Nigeria
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by tomzman: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2013
By sitting at home and playing my PES13..................thats even if there's light on that day sef.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Agozie48: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
That day would just be like any other normal day to me
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by cumz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
if by mistake... ASUU strike is still on... na to gather students go bomb aso rock o
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Infomizer(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
If i decide to celebrate the illusion of independence in whose euphoria, 9ja folks bask, it would be by doing the same thing i do every day...Plot to take over the world!
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by mrslecturer: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
I will attend Platform 11.0
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Clemzy16(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
|sleeping| *do not disturb*
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Kaycee7(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Searching for True Love.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by ketoprofen(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Vilicious: Take a look at Iran, Iraq, syria and pakistan then you will have a reason to celebrate naija

and by d time i look at US,UK and China, wat am i supposed to bw doing?
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by sweetsmalsis(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Samething I do every year,

NOTHING!
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Ibukune(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
ilugunboy: I wish there is something to be celebrated in the independence

We are celebratin d hope we ve got tru christ.

@ d topic, Reach out Nigeria is d only way am goin to celebrate it, we are givin out 20million free copies of Rhapsody of realities, our daily devotionals, cos d only solution to nigerias problem is Gods word, not jonathan, buhari, fashola, amaechi, PDP, ACN or APC. Join us in celebratin Nigerias hope.
cotcy of christ embassy PH zone 1.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
umm....i'll celebrate it with a corruption filled day.

hehehe,seriously i dont know,probably sleep nd dream of a better,beautiful country... #t£@mothing#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] / Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reveals How GEJ Wrecked Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.