Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Do You Do When Your Lover Speak So High Of The Gift From Her Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Lover Speak So High Of The Gift From Her Ex! (520 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Lover Speak So High Of The Gift From Her Ex! by Gpattern(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2013
A friend of my can asking about what he should do with his girl friend, because anytime he gets her a gift she don't show the excitment he expects, when he ask she will say "sorry i just am not that excited person". But some days back he said she was talk about a watch her ex bought for her and how she love that watch... When she spoke of that watch the excitement was in her voice and her face was glowing. What do i tell him to do?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Lover Speak So High Of The Gift From Her Ex! by petrov10: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Jst stare at her ...By ur facial xpression she will knw ure nt impressed....(if she get brain cells o)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Lover Speak So High Of The Gift From Her Ex! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
petrov 10: Jst stare at her ...By ur facial xpression she will knw ure nt impressed....(if she get brain cells o)
I like this comment.

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Men Look For In Women. / Are You A Love Addict / Can You Marry A Woman Of 40years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.