Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151123 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89: WHO STARTED THE WAR?

Have we forgotten all the kidnappings that were taking place on kenyan soil by these somalis?
Somalia was literally stepping on kenya's economy by threatening our tourism industry!
As if that was not enough they started kidnapping our own workers in refugee camps! including goverment officials
As if that wasn't enough they began attacking and bombing churches in northern kenya!

Which goverment would tolerate such acts in their own border.It was time to restore sanity and

How many guns find their way into kenya visa the borders and refugee camps?
Illegal trade and tax evasion?
oh to hell with somalia

Perhaps I should conduct more research on the matter. I'm sorry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

By your logic Nigeria shold be invaded as its unstable and threatens americas interest. Stupiid african booty scratcher.

Kenyans be like....
Nigerian Gov isn't unstable, and despite that they are looking for joint operations with their neighboring countries
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigerian Gov isn't unstable, and despite that they are looking for joint operations with their neighboring countries

LOL I know we summon Niger and Chad and soon to be Cameroon to our aid ROFL
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hi Fulani,

yeah do some research and don't be misled by Ayanle Wolalo. .He wants us to think somalia is superior but he forgets there are people with hard facts on the ground.

Ajuran:

I Rep SOMALIA ALL DAY. so much so that i ran out of numbers. Somalia1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. My current username is the Somali Sultanate that Defeated Ethiopia while kenyans were slaves in their own land to arabs.

YAAAAAWN. I got you a new username- ALADEEN PRINCE OF WADIYA.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

LOL I know we summon Niger and Chad and soon to be Cameroon to our aid ROFL
I was just pointing the fact that a pretty advanced (military country like Nigeria) of course in African term is looking for cooperation with his neighbors . how much for a country with a non existent gov like Somalia. Kenya had to something.period. the sh1t always finish by hitting the fence anyway
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was just pointing the fact that a pretty advanced (military country like Nigeria) of course in African term is looking for cooperation with his neighbors . how much for a country with a non existent gov like Somalia. Kenya had to something.period. the sh1t always finish by hitting the fence anyway

To be fair, Nigeria is not all that advanced as far as Military goes anymore. I don't even know if we can be considered giants of Africa anymore. Our leadership are taking us to the wrong direction.

Nigeria has no updated/advanced weaponry so how can we call ourselves an advanced military.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:
Kenya will wipe out somalia off the face of the earth.
All the Somalis have already taken their money out of kenya Please ask them humans to follow suit fast, we need a fresh of breathe air,their blood kidnap money stinks.
And you will go back to Indians charging you a lot of money so you can wear clothings. You know nothing about indians in kenya and how they run their businesses here,so don't show your ignorance.
Kenyans have peed on Somalis, the most arrogant ,unintelligent,hard headed people on earth. cool cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin!@ Kenyan economy depending on somalia for it's survival. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided ok you are beyond help.

I welcome you to post your poo on a kenyan forum if you mean it,or if you are terrorist enough and Stop hiding here.Coward of Mogadishu.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89: Hi Fulani,

yeah do some research and don't be misled by Ayanle Wolalo. .He wants us to think somalia is superior but he forgets there are people with hard facts on the ground.

YAAAAAWN. I got you a new username- ALADEEN PRINCE OF WADIYA.

pendo their is so much sexuaaal frustration between me and you my dear. we must release this tension.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

grin grin grin!@ Kenyan economy depending on somalia for it's survival. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided ok you are beyond help.

I welcome you to post your shit on a kenyan forum if you mean it,or if you are terrorist enough and Stop hiding here.Coward of Mogadishu.

your economy is based on the buisnesses owned by somalis and indians. Fact.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

What you are saying you need to tell to Kenyans. Cause Somalis never attacked Kenya before they invaded. Besides Kenyas northern Region is Somali and they want to be part of Somalia.
For the 20+ years that somalia has been at war, kenya has never ever interfered in the affairs of that country for whate ver reason, even to broker between the warring factions. Kenya acted after several acts of provocation on her land by the al shabaab militia. And it is not true that kenya soldiers went and killed somali civilians. Their aim was to dismantle the al shabaab terror organization. That is a propaganda being propagated by the al shabaab. Secondly, the clamour to be part of the somalia republic by the people of the kenya's nothern frontier was high back in the 60s and 70s and it culminated into what was called the shifta war in those decades, which was won by kenya. That clamour has since dissipated owing to turmoil in somalia. Now it is the citizens of somalia crossin over into kenya to become kenya citizens.
Get your facts right dude.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
For the 20+ years that somalia has been at war, kenya has never ever interfered in the affairs of that country for whate ver reason, even to broker between the warring factions. Kenya acted after several acts of provocation on her land by the al shabaab militia. And it is not true that kenya soldiers went and killed somali civilians. Their aim was to dismantle the al shabaab terror organization. That is a propaganda being propagated by the al shabaab. Secondly, the clamour to be part of the somalia republic by the people of the kenya's nothern frontier was high back in the 60s and 70s and it culminated into what was called the shifta war in those decades, which was won by kenya. That clamour has since dissipated owing to turmoil in somalia. Now it is the citizens of somalia crossin over into kenya to become kenya citizens.
Get your facts right dude.

Kenya should not have invaded, now the somalis will invade.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
OK we have seen your swollen face. smiley back to biz.

Ajuran:

your economy is based on the buisnesses owned by somalis and indians. Fact.

Tell that to nigerians not me.
You Keep hawking watches,women's panties,sandals and miraa on the streets while kenyans engage in real businesses raging from from Farming,Mining,Tourism,Transport,Textile,.. need I go on? ok we are too busy with real economy.
Indians are smart when it comes to business. Somalis are just thick ,can't do any serious business!! except eat miraa 24/7.

Take your money and run fast or we run you out. smiley
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

What you are saying you need to tell to Kenyans. Cause Somalis never attacked Kenya before they invaded. Besides Kenyas northern Region is Somali and they want to be part of Somalia.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
We will make kenya like somalia

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran: We will make kenya like somalia

For the 5th time,Come tell this to kenyans online. Aren't you brave enough? wolalo? please cross over and stop hiding here like a small boy.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

grin grin grin!@ Kenyan economy depending on somalia for it's survival. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided ok you are beyond help.

I welcome you to post your poo on a kenyan forum if you mean it,or if you are terrorist enough and Stop hiding here.Coward of Mogadishu.
He's obviously high khat. Why dont u ask him the nature of businesses they run in kenya. And how is it that they run such an economy with most of them having little to 0education?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

For the 5th time,Come tell this to kenyans online. Aren't you brave enough? wolalo? please cross over and stop hiding here like a small boy.

give me some kenyan websites. Also why havent you grabbed your ankles?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
He's obviously high khat. Why dont u ask him the nature of businesses they run in kenya. And how is it that they run such an economy with most of them having little to 0education?

Hey Pendo tell him who brings in the most money in Nairobi? Who has the cheapest products that people from all over the horn of africa come to get? Tell em how the indians use to rip you off and you guys couldnt do anything untill somalis came into Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran: We will make kenya like somalia
Not very likely. Only in your dreams. U had the opportunity to prove your military prowess at the city of Kismayu. Why didnt you engage the kenya military there. Why didnt u push them back to the sea? Why did u disappoint yourselves (and our military) like that? You showed your cowardice by using innocent unarmed civilians as shields against the kenya army onslaught. That is is not a very brillian war tactic.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

give me some kenyan websites. Also why havent you grabbed your ankles?

rubbish, ask the person on your left to do that for you.

Ayanle, Did you read the disturbing story on Muslim girls in UK? How they get molested by their brother,fathers,uncles,bf etc? just in case you missed,please read below.

The report examines organised intimate exploitation by gangs and groups in the UK’s Asian and Muslim, Hindu and Sikh communities - Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Somali and Afghani - but also notes the involvement of white offenders.

Some of the victims include Imaan, abused from a young age by her father and then her Quran teacher; Aisha, sexually abused at six then later groomed for sex through the internet; Safa, Molested by an uncle at the age of 14 then handed around his friends; Nazia, hooked on heroin by her boyfriend then prostituted by him; Hasina, who was was 10 when she was sexually abused by an older boy then lured into having sex with a network of youths; Parveen, who was 12 when her stepfather’s brother and his friend blackmailed her into having sex with them and their friends.

The report highlights occasional complicity among other women who turn a blind eye to this crime for fear of bringing shame and dishonour on the family.

Now everytime you tell someone to touch ankle,remember they are not your small sister.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

rubbish, ask the person on your left to do that for you.

Did you read the disturbing story on muslim girls in UK? How the get molested by their bros,fathers etc? just in case you missed read below.

Now everytime you tell someone to touch ankle,remember they are not your small sis.

pendo grab your ankles baby. Prepare for maximum penetration
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Not very likely. Only in your dreams. U had the opportunity to prove your military prowess at the city of Kismayu. Why didnt you engage the kenya military there. Why didnt u push them back to the sea? Why did u disappoint yourselves (and our military) like that? You showed your cowardice by using innocent unarmed civilians as shields against the kenya army onslaught. That is is not a very brilliant war tactic.

They ran away and used their women and children as shields!!! jeez!! animals.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

And the committed a sin of dressing up in buibuis like women to evade capture. Islam doesn't allow men dressed up like women, they were that desperate...
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
And the committed a sin of dressing up in buibuis like women to evade capture. Islam doesn't allow men dressed up like women, they were that desperate...

yep! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry poor cowards talking about taking over northern kenya. grin grin

They do not need KDF to chase them out of kenya,no,that's a waste of time and ammunition,the outlawed Mungiki alone will handle them squarely and ensure that they never look at a woman again. grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

Thats not true, dont make up lies, cause alshabaab all want to die so they can go to heaven. All their attacks are suicide.
Mean while KDF was asking for help from Israel and America. LoL.
Even a somali civilian with a registered gun went inside the mall to help the civilians while KDF and Kenyan Police were waiting outside.
Face it Fufus have no Pride and are destined to be cowards. It wasnt that long ago your people were slaves to arabs.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Hey Pendo tell him who brings in the most money in Nairobi? Who has the cheapest products that people from all over the horn of africa come to get? Tell em how the indians use to rip you off and you guys couldnt do anything untill somalis came into Nairobi.
Yeah, somalis had money and the invested heavily in real estate in such neighorhoods as eastleigh. But the supply of cash has since stopped when kenya severed its source. Ship hijacking. In reality your contribution to our economy is punny, there is nothing much to talk about, get real. Your starving populace fleeing war has rather put a lot of pressure on our govt to the extent of them having to beg for food and drug aid from abroad, and u dont appreciate this? Wariaah indeed
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Yeah, somalis had money and the invested heavily in real estate in such neighorhoods as eastleigh. But the supply of cash has since stopped when kenya severed its source. Ship hijacking. In reality your contribution to our economy is punny, there is nothing much to talk about, get real. Your starving populace fleeing war has rather put a lot of pressure on our govt to the extent of them having to beg for food and drug aid from abroad, and u dont appreciate this? Wariaah indeed

that money was there before piracy was in somalia. Somalis are very good buisness people where ever they go. They are the only people who own an entire airline company that is based outside its country.

Somalia has the lowest enterenet and phone rate in the entire east africa and one of the lowest in africa.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

WHEN WIL U END DIS UNFRUITFUL ARGUMENT?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Thats not true, dont make up lies, cause alshabaab all want to die so they can go to heaven. All their attacks are suicide.
Even a somali civilian with a registered gun went inside the mall to help the civilians while KDF and Kenyan Police were waiting outside.
Face it Fufus have no Pride and are destined to be cowards. It wasnt that long ago your people were slaves to arabs.
Don't lose your cool over that bit of fib. We have tolerated a lot of BS from. Now explain what happened, why did the alshaabab leave kismayo undefended and where did they vanish to? Our soldiers were even puzzled
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

WHEN WIL U END DIS UNFRUITFUL ARGUEMENT?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

RUBBISH. Now read here.

Al Shabaab to use human shields

Al Shabaab plans to use civilians as human shields in some of the 10 towns targeted for attack by the Kenya Defence Forces, and many are now living in fear.
The militia is preventing civilians in the towns from leaving and fear has gripped many as they await possible air strikes.

The Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) said on Tuesday it planned "imminent" air raids on militant bases and warned residents to stay clear of them.

"Al Shabaab ordered us to stay and die at the hands of Kenya, to dwell in paradise," Abdikadir Weydow, a resident of the southern Somali town of Afmadow, told Reuters.[b][/b]

Afmadow, a rebel bastion and strategic transit point for contraband smuggled through rebel-controlled Kismayu port, is seen as a likely flashpoint for a confrontation between Kenyan forces and Al Shabaab militants.

Kenyan and Somali Government troops, as well as militia nominally allied to Somali Government, have set up forward positions close to Afmadow.

In numerous other towns, including Baardheere, Baidoa, and Afgoye, many people were preparing to escape, hoping to lie low in the bush or reach the Kenyan frontier.

"We are determined to flee to the jungle. We cannot stay in a town which is to be bombed," said Baardheere resident, Yusuf Guled.

Others too poor to afford transport, or with elderly relatives, were hunkering down, bracing for an aerial assault.

"The roads are muddy and I am with my aged parents who cannot travel. We have to turn a deaf ear to Kenya’s air strike (warning) come what may," said Filsan Osman by telephone from Baidoa, about 270km northwest of Mogadishu.

Military spokesperson Emmanuel Chirchir told Reuters on Tuesday its forces would not target civilians, but warned they needed to stay away from rebel bases to avoid being caught up in the bombardments.

Kismayu resident Hawa Ali Yusuf welcomed Kenya’s incursion to rout the insurgents from southern Somalia, but urged the KDF to refrain from dropping bombs.

Eastleigh-(somali terrorist haven in kenya,) residents have also suffered bloody reprisals from other Kenyans who blame the Somali community for the terrorist attacks.

At a medical centre in the neighbourhood, the young receptionist dressed in a black hijab becomes agitated as she describes seeing police round up Somalis. She believes the arrests were linked to Westgate.

"When people saw the police coming, they were running away," says Naima. "How can they be going around arresting Somalis when we are not even sure if it was Somalis who attacked the place?"

Well somali woman ,your coward here,ayanle insists that they did it, so keep running towards the border cz he doesn't give a damn about you.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
ok I am tired.I am not a midnight bat like you ayanle.

Take a bath and brush your teeth before you sleep. smiley bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.