Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150888 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: Bimpss give me hiv baby; i want 2 join the fufu nation cheesy

I can't give you something I don't have. Sorry....
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

That's just so mean, she could be a very pure girl you know who has not given it up yet.

hiv is passed from mother to child too. Any way i want to join the fufu nation.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

I can't give you something I don't have. Sorry....

just bend down, i will try to find it my self. how deep do i have to go?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

hiv is passed from mother to child too. Any way i want to join the fufu nation.

Sure let me export Fufu to you, but I would have to charge you a grand Somali fee
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

Sure let me export Fufu to you, but I would have to charge you a grand Somali fee

i want to join the fufu nation through sexxx. Hey Bimpse do you have strong legs?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

There are several countries with higher populations than Nigeria but less % of AIDS victims. However, it is hard to say if these countries (United States, Russia, etc.) are providing the correct % information. A lot of these countries utilise the media to hide true factual information about their country. Regardless, 3.7% is a bit high for a country like Nigeria.

I do not mean to sound judgmental, but both Males and Females need to be more careful. AIDs can be transmitted in many ways (drug usage with needles or through love making).

Yeah you're right, I just thought it might be the case. The reason why HIV is very high in Nigeria might be because of lack of awareness, and also people refusing to get tested because of the stigma society place on HIV. Even the people that do get tested, might not have the means/access to get medication to treat themselves. I'm not sure if the government has a program set up like the U.S in which people with HIV and other pre-existing conditions cab get medication for free or a lower cost if they are not able to afford.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

i want to join the fufu nation through sexxx. Hey Bimpse do you have strong legs?

Sorry I do not partake in illegal trafficking, I am already on high suspicion here as a Fulani man, the Hausas on here think I will take their cattle anyways I will not derail the thread anymore lol I need to stop.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

just bend down, i will try to find it my self. how deep do i have to go?

No. I don't think you will find anything, so don't even bother trying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Yeah you're right, I just thought it might be the case. The reason why HIV is very high in Nigeria might be because of lack of awareness, and also people refusing to get tested because of the stigma society place on HIV. Even the people that do get tested, might not have the means/access to get medication to treat themselves. I'm not sure if the government has a program set up like the U.S in which people with HIV and other pre-existing conditions cab get medication for free or a lower cost if they are not able to afford.

I'm not an expert on intercourse so I'm not 100% sure if people wear "rubbers" often in Naija, I know in the west, they place a high emphasis on wearing rubbers.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Bimpss, would you marry a Somali?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TLCCJMNKNI7KVAING
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

No. I don't think you will find anything, so don't even bother trying. undecided

Are you a virgin?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TLCCJMNKNI7KVAING

she wasnt somali, she is ethiopian. You should see the hateful comments given by the Somalis. lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

umm is that suppose to be a trick question?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

umm is that suppose to be a trick question?

i am not a 419 scammer.

I am serious, Would you marry a Somali?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
His Here!!!

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: Bimpss give me hiv baby; i want 2 join the fufu nation cheesy
Can you imagine the idiocy blocking your head?Only idiots reason like you.You are making fun of those suffering from H.I.V ,Do you think they went filling out application forms & asked to be carriers?Just because its with someone else,be careful not to laugh at them,am not wishing you bad but karma is actually real even though you might call it another name.I wirk in the medical field and your stupidity is alarming.Learn when to laugh & when to cover your stained teeth.Idiot!!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Beey: Can you imagine the idiocy blocking your head?Only idiots reason like you.You are making fun of those suffering from H.I.V ,Do you think they went filling out application forms & asked to be carriers?Just because its with someone else,be careful not to laugh at them,am not wishing you bad but karma is actually real even though you might call it another name.I wirk in the medical field and your stupidity is alarming.Learn when to laugh & when to cover your stained teeth.Idiot!!

My apologies to the Fufu Nation.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

she wasnt somali, she is ethiopian. You should see the hateful comments given by the Somalis. lol

I saw them I was thinking to myself is that Ayanle posting
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

i am not a 419 scammer.

I am serious, Would you marry a Somali?

Umm no thanks,I think I'll pass. Since I am currently engaged.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I saw them I was thinking to myself is that Ayanle posting

Ayaanle is a common name; means Lucky.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Umm no thanks,I think I'll pass. Since I am currently engaged.

If you were not engaged would you marry a Somali?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Ayaanle is a common name; means Lucky.

I see, the thing that made me laugh the most were the insults the Somali men were so upset ROFLLLLL. In Nigeria, most of us don't feel that way. I would not mind if a Yoruba man married a Fulani woman (some might but highly doubt it).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Isn't it Haram to talk to a married/engaged woman in that manner?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Probably not, and it's nothing personal. I just have a preference for certain kind of men.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

Isn't it Haram to talk to a married/engaged woman in that manner?

i stoped after she said she was engaged.

Bimpss:

Probably not, and it's nothing personal. I just have a preference for certain kind of men.

I understand. Some women are into men who have wide strong nose, and thick manly lips, and very rough hair.
I can respect that.
Fulaman198:

I see, the thing that made me laugh the most were the insults the Somali men were so upset ROFLLLLL. In Nigeria, most of us don't feel that way. I would not mind if a Yoruba man married a Fulani woman (some might but highly doubt it).

Somali is an ethnicity while nigerian is a nationality, Somalis have a strong natinalism and ethnocentrism. Since we all look alike, every guy sees a somali girl as his sister. Look at this ethiopian and what he said about Somalis.

Additionally Ethiopia has a long history of pan Africanism which is almost non existent in Somalia. Of course Ethiopians are also racist against bantus but not at the level of Somalis and they are also not obsessed like Somalis. Somalis can be very nasty against bantus and non-horner blacks in general and they have this eagerness and willingness to display their hatred against bantus everywhere. Very strange behavior indeed!

I LIKE HOW ETHIOPIANS DESCRIBE SOMALIS; AND HOW SOMALIS DESCRIBE ETHIOPIANS; SHOWS YOU A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. grin

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

Somalia never looked better than Nigeria
grin grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila: grin grin

Onila, would you marry someone other than a negroid? If so what race?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by iropelebe(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Islamic terrorists everywhere.
Lord jesus sAve your children. cry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

i stoped after she said she was engaged.

I understand. Some women are into men who have wide strong nose, and thick manly lips, and very rough hair.
I can respect that.

Somali is an ethnicity while nigerian is a nationality, Somalis have a strong natinalism and ethnocentrism. Since we all look alike, every guy sees a somali girl as his sister. Look at this ethiopian and what he said about Somalis.

Additionally Ethiopia has a long history of pan Africanism which is almost non existent in Somalia. Of course Ethiopians are also racist against bantus but not at the level of Somalis and they are also not obsessed like Somalis. Somalis can be very nasty against bantus and non-horner blacks in general and they have this eagerness and willingness to display their hatred against bantus everywhere. Very strange behavior indeed!

I LIKE HOW ETHIOPIANS DESCRIBE SOMALIS; AND HOW SOMALIS DESCRIBE ETHIOPIANS; SHOWS YOU A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. grin

I'm pretty sure I said If a Yoruba man married a Fulani woman I wouldn't care. Yoruba is an ethnicity like Somali
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I'm pretty sure I said If a Yoruba man married a Fulani woman I wouldn't care. Yoruba is an ethnicity like Somali

Well the hatred of a Somali women marrying a non Somali has different levels.

If a Somali woman married a Somali man; its good

If she married an Ethiopian/eritrean Muslim; we wonder why she married outside our ethnicity

if she married a an Arab/Pakistani; we get upset

If she married Black/white; we get very upset
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Well the hatred of a Somali women marrying a non Somali has different levels.

If a Somali woman married a Somali man; its good

If she married an Ethiopian/eritrean Muslim; we wonder why she married outside our ethnicity

if she married a an Arab/Pakistani; we get upset

If she married Black/white; we get very upset

Yah and what I'm trying to tell you is that we are in the 21st century. People should have a right to whomever they want to marry. It is about who will treat who the best.

If a Fulani woman was going to marry an Igbo man because he would treat her better than a Fulani man with no assets then she is doing what is best for herself.

If a Somali woman marries a Black American man over a Somali man because he would treat her like a queen what is wrong with that? If he is very educated has a Ph.D. isn't that a good thing for your women? I have a feeling that Somali don't care if their women marry white guys. I mean what about that super model I forget her name (not really an actor/model/name person worshipper). But you know who I am talking about she is in her 50s she married a white guy....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.