Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (18689 Views)

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
shejane: Sentiment has eaten deep in dis co3, d same way we are clapping 4 Gej 4 giving us dust air base on sentiment

Now briggs famiily won base on sentiment

Enweribe family did it 4 me, skills, strength, talent, creativity, smiles even der fada was wondaful bt na naija we dey sha

So next season many family wil borrow kids 4 d show
''y u dey vex y u dey vex, is it ur money is it ur money'' in eldee's voice. If ur brain works very wel u'll learn hw to knw dat oda pple don't c things d way u c dem. Na by force 4 oda pple 2 lyk wot u lyk? U're saying 'sentiment' 'sentiment' here as if d Briggs family only came 2d stage 2 clap or crack jokes. Didn't dey perform? Use ur head na
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by StateOfMind: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady: Was it only the briggs family that brought a kid?
Another family brought one young boy, but they did not go far!
It is not only the kid that determines who'll win, but your performance through out the show! the briggs family performance through out the show was outstanding! Except their hip hop dance!
If you like bring 5 children oh! And your family can't dance, you'll be evicted

Thank you o. I don't understand why people think joy alone made them win. If joy was really good and the rest were poor, they wouldn't have stood a chance at all. Wasn't the clement guy good? Dosa nko? As far as I'm concerned Joy just gave them more edge cos she has an endearing personality which is what a family also needs to buy the heart of those who want to vote for them with their money. We can't deny that the rest of the family were good too and they had a lot of 'wow' moments. Even their final performances were on point.

As for enweribe family, most people wanted them to win cos of big flo or whatever that dude with an attitude that stinks name is. He was the 'xfactor' in their family as well.

If we want to talk about a family that had it all, then I'd pick the ekado, just like the eghove last year.

My top 5- briggs, ekado, ebenezer, ebute and dosa!

And Yeah, my best family won, my votes did not waste.. cool. Briggs-eloquent, humble, endearing personality and excellent dancers..

Did I say the 2families I didn't want to taste the money at all were ibrahim and nweribe? Cos they were both overconfident and 'fialess'..hahaha..
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Janeify(f): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
i havent seen their pix o...n dats wat am eager 2 see since i no watch am
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
They went away with six million naira and you are here busy arguing on their victory. That's none of my business jare. Abeg! Any latest news ASUU strike.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ibiso1986: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Josy jay: TERRY___uniport gat talents
exactly
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by bomen: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
TheBriggs family doesn't deserve 2 be d winner at all.†ђξ eweribe family shud ve been.ɪ̣̝̇ don't even knw wats up wit nigerians nd spotting a kid iϞ a family,dy al gt thrilled. As some1 has said, if Ur family wants 2 b d nxt winner of maltina dance all season 8, jst com wt a kid and nigerians wil fall iϞ love wt ur family.This is jst too sentimental.Really ɪ̣̝̇ m nt disputing d fact dt d BRIGGS are good but dy shud ve bn iϞ d second position. Eweribe Family,U are good!

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Shugajay(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Enweribe's family remains my No 1 Winner.. Dey were better off dan d Briggs family.. All d same, congratulations d Briggx family..
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ijawcitizen(m): 2:50am On Sep 23, 2013
EdesonNews: congrats to them. they deserve it. ikwerre meka
They are not Ikwerre, they are Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ubiplanet(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2013
The Briggs family really deserves it...right from day one...yes Joy was charming but she's a confirmed dancer...her smile us another thing all together..infact the really tried....congrats Briggs...your the best
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Shinnings: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2013
ohhh so sad. was expecting the Ikuomein family to win
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ibiso1986: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: They are not Ikwerre, they are Ijaws.
help me tell am oh
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ijawcitizen(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ijaw families have been dominating this competition right since day one. This is the fourth or fifth time the Ijaws are winning it.

Ijaw natiion is truely blessed, others are definitely blessed too. No ethnic jingoism intended!

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by vision2050: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tytguy: guy to win no be by mouth.na by VOTE. did u VOTE for the family of ur choice? even if u did,someone else voted more...personally i voted for the briggs cos they are humble. the enweribes are kinda proud
just my tot that Ebuka or big flow the way he talk i no gbadun am. Congrats to Joy n her Family
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by vision2050: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
But that Joy wey suppose be Doctor we now take Dance as a profession, well well good for her, good for her papa n mama. Kaffy enter Guiness book of record, she too can enter Maltina textbook of record.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ibiso1986: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2013
ijaw citizen: Ijaw families have been dominating this competition right since day one. This is the fourth or fifth time the Ijaws are winning it.

Ijaw natiion is truely blessed, others are definitely blessed too. No ethnic jingoism intended!
yes oh.. It started from the green family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.