Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,212 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (18691 Views)

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by tomzman: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
I'm happy the Briggs family won. I liked Joy's performance especially. The only time the Briggs family didn't impress me was when they did hiphop dance. The Enweribe family also tried alot. I would have said they should have won it but their performance at the grand finale didn't impress me. Also, they seemed a little overconfident for my liking. I'm also happy for the Ebute family. They began to find their rhythm towards the end of the show. All in all, congrats to the Briggs family.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Silva79(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
If u wanted d enweribe to win u shuld av voted 4 them. I voted 4 d briggs 6times and dey won.... Haters go and dance alanta on power line *breaks bottle*

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2013
jhidey08: u can go on and giv dem 6million naira 4rm ur pocket. D judges had no hand in announcing d winner, d viewers of d show did, i voted 4d briggs family and dey won. How many tyms did u vote 4d Enweribe family? Did u even vote 4dem at all? Voting isn't d perfect way 2 knw d bst in a particular thing cos of sentiments bt it's stl d most possible way.

Exactly!!! How many times did they vote for them!!
I voted 8 times for ebute family! But they came 3rd cry and I voted twice for the briggs family!
The rest members of my family voted for the briggs!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2013
Silva79: If u wanted d enweribe to win u shuld av voted 4 them. I voted 4 d briggs 6times and dey won.... Haters go and dance alanta on power line *breaks bottle*
don't mind dem, let dem b running dier mouths here.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2013
MEILYN: i said it, u didnt watch the show.

I watched the show from day 1 to the end!
I was even one of the main poster in the maltina dance all thread here! Me, state of mind and some other people! It seems you've posted a comment on that thread! Your name sounds familiar!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Exactly!!! How many times did they vote for them!!
I voted 8 times for ebute family! But they came 3rd cry and I voted twice for the briggs family!
The rest members of my family voted for the briggs!
dey dunno d procedure of selecting d winner. Dey thought d winner ws chosen by Muyiwa and oda judges. Olodo niwon
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady: Was it only the briggs family that brought a kid?
Another family brought one young boy, but they did not go far!
It is not only the kid that determines who'll win, but your performance through out the show! the briggs family performance through out the show was outstanding! Except their hip hop dance!
If you like bring 5 children oh! And your family can't dance, you'll be evicted
bone that thing. Once you make it into the house with your lil bro/sis, you'll win. See Greene family that won, if not for Opus, that family sucked. Same with Briggs, the family that had the lil boy didn't get into the Academy. I remember Season 5, there was a certain family that had a lil girl that could dance and they were doing well until her bro slapped her during rehearsals and the gurl refused to dance. I tell you if that gurl had kept up the tempo they would've won rather than Adejo. This thing is sentiments abeg. You can even bring Aki and pass him off as a kid and you're sure of winning.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
That's why I said I'm still surprised that the Nweribe family has many fans!! cheesy
Even the day he got best dancer of the night, his family performance was not the best!
He got it because nobody did more dancing than him that night! Other families performance were more of drama, and one person could not outshine the other!
You can't compare their pantomime performance with that of the Ebute and briggs!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Silva79: If u wanted d enweribe to win u shuld av voted 4 them. I voted 4 d briggs 6times and dey won.... Haters go and dance alanta on power line *breaks bottle*
sentimental bunch. Imagine voting a family cuz of one small gurl, like say una never see pikin wey sabi dance. Greene family won and went into obscurity. At least I see Ifeoma, the rep of the family that came 2nd, on GLO adverts and music videos. Ebuka greater things await you, shebi 6 milla go finish. Briggs ni, Mr. Biggs ko.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Dubemkelly(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
When u have a younger lad who's brilliant,smart N lively,it goes a long way @influencing, Onye's fam did, Ekubo did. Green's did with Opus n Joy 4 da Briggs, dat gurl was a charm n she influenced deir winning. Nigerians voted 4 der choices n a winner emerged...Think d result was a clear one, I felt 4 Enweribe's on der 60-70's dance 'Zombie' dat song on its whole was a spirit killer nd again dey shud hv given us our afro beats dan d Florida kinda songs. Congrats d Briggs! Their 1st hip hop was a flop but dey came out strongly on d eviction show down,have alwaz been a fan of d Briggs.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: bone that thing. Once you make it into the house with your lil bro/sis, you'll win. See Greene family that won, if not for Opus, that family sucked. Same with Briggs, the family that had the lil boy didn't get into the Academy. I remember Season 5, there was a certain family that had a lil girl that could dance and they were doing well until her bro slapped her during rehearsals and the gurl refused to dance. I tell you if that gurl had kept up the tempo they would've won rather than Adejo. This thing is sentiments abeg. You can even bring Aki and pass him off as a kid and you're sure of winning.
sentiment on d part of who D voters who voted with dier money 4d family dey think is d bst? Or d Judges who had no hand in selecting d winner?? Ask questions if u dunno hw d winners emerge??
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Clemzy16(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
I didn`t watch the show o¡ Buh last years edition was fun though|
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: sentimental bunch. Imagine voting a family cuz of one small gurl, like say una never see pikin wey sabi dance. Greene family won and went into obscurity. At least I see Ifeoma, the rep of the family that came 2nd, on GLO adverts and music videos. Ebuka greater things await you, shebi 6 milla go finish. Briggs ni, Mr. Biggs ko.
na ur money dey use vote 4dem?? Or Ebuka is ur bf? U av 2 respect oda pple's opinion, u can't force sumtin on anybody, we av diff ways of perceiving things. So pack well sista. I luv ur lips tho.

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dubemkelly: When u have a younger lad who's brilliant,smart N lively,it goes a long way @influencing, Onye's fam did, Ekubo did. Green's did with Opus n Joy 4 da Briggs, dat gurl was a charm n she influenced deir winning. Nigerians voted 4 der choices n a winner emerged...Think d result was a clear one, I felt 4 Enweribe's on der 60-70's dance 'Zombie' dat song on its whole was a spirit killer nd again dey shud hv given us our afro beats dan d Florida kinda songs. Congrats d Briggs! Their 1st hip hop was a flop but dey came out strongly on d eviction show down,have alwaz been a fan of d Briggs.
thank u broda. U said it all.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: sentimental bunch. Imagine voting a family cuz of one small gurl, like say una never see pikin wey sabi dance. Greene family won and went into obscurity. At least I see Ifeoma, the rep of the family that came 2nd, on GLO adverts and music videos. Ebuka greater things await you, shebi 6 milla go finish. Briggs ni, Mr. Biggs ko.

The opus went for Naija got talent! Though he did not reach the semi's
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ninilowo: Okpari....at least I can watch other programmes now. My wife had taken possession of the sitting rooms remote control for some wks.
...Lolz!!..sorry about that man..i can feel your pain..yet we say they are the weaker sex while they silently torment us..smh

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ibiso1986: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
EdesonNews: congrats to them. they deserve it. ikwerre meka
which one be IKWERRI MEKA.. BRIGGS family is from kALABARI(one of the major IJAW clans) in rivers state and not ikwerri.. I'm proudly rivers, proudly ijaw, proudly kalabari, proudly BRIGGS as well.. Thanks for ur support brother

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by oldsol(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: No surprises. Just bring a kid along and your family wins, same sheet happened last year and undeserving Greene family won.

Enweribe family deserved it more though #jessayin'

Am so sure u didn't watch it, if u do u won't say dat. BRIGGS FAMILY did wonderful ad brilliantly dey deserve it. #fact

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ibiso1986: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
that doesn't mean that greater things won't await the briggs family as well... Proudly from briggs compound..
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

The opus went for Naija got talent! Though he did not reach the semi's
the money wey e get no do am. Thank God he didn't even go far. Shebi na pikin win that one too? At least the kid was a bag of talent, if PFWA had kids as contestants, no adult would ever win. The cute factor is involved. From their first audition I knew the Briggs family would win, like I said- PREDICTABLE
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
ibiso1986: that doesn't mean that greater things won't await the briggs family as well... Proudly from briggs compound..
lol. Greater things await wronged people, they already got their win. Dazall 4 em.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Tytguy: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
guy to win no be by mouth.na by VOTE. did u VOTE for the family of ur choice? even if u did,someone else voted more...personally i voted for the briggs cos they are humble. the enweribes are kinda proud

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by kolidave: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Maltina Family Dance all Cheat: Just bring a female child of age 10 - 13 with a small stature and a big set of beautiful white teeth with a lovely smile then put her in d front to do all the major moves and instruct her to smile all d way,with all those ur sure to win!!!!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by BibiBasy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Here is my own result -
1st - Briggs family
2nd - Ebute family
3rd - Nweribe family
4th - Ikumoinein family
5th - Ibrahim family [/quote]
My take exactly!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by shejane: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sentiment has eaten deep in dis co3, d same way we are clapping 4 Gej 4 giving us dust air base on sentiment

Now briggs famiily won base on sentiment

Enweribe family did it 4 me, skills, strength, talent, creativity, smiles even der fada was wondaful bt na naija we dey sha

So next season many family wil borrow kids 4 d show

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by stephy10(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
We voted for the Ebute Family because we felt they were outstanding and resilent. See their daddy and his stunt eh! Such a pity they didnt win. Expected 2nd postion for the Briggs sha.

I was also expecting to see a real performance from the judges and not that mere ' glimpse' they presented at the end haba! for me that is one of the highlights I look forward to. Last year's show was better for me.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ovie1daful(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: No surprises. Just bring a kid along and your family wins, same sheet happened last year and undeserving Greene family won.

Enweribe family deserved it more though #jessayin'
ryt on point.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ubiplanet(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
jhidey08: u can go on and giv dem 6million naira 4rm ur pocket. D judges had no hand in announcing d winner, d viewers of d show did, i voted 4d briggs family and dey won. How many tyms did u vote 4d Enweribe family? Did u even vote 4dem at all? Voting isn't d perfect way 2 knw d bst in a particular thing cos of sentiments bt it's stl d most possible way.

nice manh in fill support...I loved the Briggs family voted for then over 12times..JOY was a darling,charming,infact she deserves a kiss...she was great...I loved the Briggs family...they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Josyjay(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
TERRY___uniport gat talents

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
And so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.