Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event (24959 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by teskyg: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
2015,haters of GEJ will change their names on Nairaland after massive defeat
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Wadeoye(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
teskyg: How did Buhari fund is trip to Manchester United?we were told many times he did not stole a dime when he was in power.Am not too sure his pension will also be enough to pay for his trip and accomodation.@ Cleverly and co,pls,can you tell us how incorruptable Buhari manage to fund his trip to London peharp in a chartred Jet.

Most of the Jonathanians are illiterates - see errors. No wonder GEJ has refused to fund the universities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wadeoye:

Most of the Jonathanians are illiterates - see errors. No wonder GEJ has refused to fund the university.

teskyg was one of Jonathan and She-popo students in Rivers State. Were you expecting anything better than the nonsense he posted?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by lagcity(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Billyonaire: While wishing Tinubu a quick recovery, he should learn a lesson from a knee cap injury he had decades ago as a school boy which resurfaced and know that his problems of fraud in the past can still resurface and cripple him. He should dissociate from all forms of treachery and turn a new leaf.

He has been given a second chance. He should feel ashamed lying like a little rat in a foreign hospital instead of the land of his birth, there he is with a rot called Buhari who ran this country as a dictator without building a single clinic but depriving GEJ of focus to revamp Nigeria.

Tinubu, please, your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

ha ha! depriving GEJ of focus. that's a new one. you and your oga's excuses for nonperformance and cluelessness will run out very soon ... I hope.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sai Buhari 2015! Haters quote please!tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by hardballripplez: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
jas_o: It is not about sai Tinubu or Buhari but sai Gr8 Nigeria. I have been a supporter for new Nigeria but Tinubu must explain to us all why his doughter emerged iyaloja of federation, until he clear himself, only he has my support. Nigerians are blind but i am not, he should come out openly and tell us why his emediate family are better off than any Nigerian in any critical apointement.
@ you should get ur facts right first before coming here to post! His daughter was already appointed by the deceased iyaloja, long before her death. Everyone knows that, so what's the big deal? At least Gej took him to the criminal code of conduct tribunal and nothing was found against the man.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by hardballripplez: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
zonaking: GEJ till 2019! If don't like it relocate to Niger, ,chad like Abubaka shakawu or eat boiled stone to cure your hatred!
Nigerians r wiser now! No votes for GEJ. What has d dude done? I've bn at home for over 2months now, no stable power, but he can spend 1billion on food. If he doesn't get re-elected, I think you'll be d one to relocate to Niger or chad. Mtchww
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by ajasa4link: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
The same tinubu they claimed had Parkinson's disease and various educated illiterate on this site used almost 9pages to wish for his death from the said disease?..... Am not pro-ACN neither am I pro-PDP, In fact am not a fan of some ACN-led Lagos state government policies, but I will never wish a fellow human being death....it's against my culture as a Yoruba and it doesn't speak well of such person's upbringing as well...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
teskyg: How did Buhari fund is trip to Manchester United? we were told many times he did not stole a dime when he was in power.Am not too sure his pension will also be enough to pay for his trip and accomodation.@ Cleverly and co,pls,can you tell us how incorruptable Buhari manage to fund his trip to London peharp in a chartred Jet.
There is a city in the north west of England called Manchester, not everything about Manchester is all about football. All these Nigerian satellite television bandwagon football trophy hunting fans, never fail to amuse.
You don't need to charter a jet to travel to Manchester.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It: If Tinubu is indeed hale and hearty while is he not in Nigeria proving his doubters wrong. How long does knee surgery take to heal?

Why is every one who wants to see Tinubu travelling to London instead of Tinubu's house in Lagos?

Am sure Buhari wanted to see for himself how advanced Tinubu's parkinson's disease is, that's why Buhari is sad in the picture.
Even the best doctor in the world wouldn't tell if someone has such a diseases by mare looking at the person, let alone Buhari, who isn't a doctors. How ignorant can some of you be about even the most simpliest things in life?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by opoorookagbon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
As much as you don't like people's political idea, it is not to hate/wish such with deadly diseases or death. We know people like you will keep shut or start singing such politicians praises when their food pot reaches your table...

Have you seen this picture too.... no Parkinson disease for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Katsumoto: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
There is a city in the north west of England called Manchester, not everything about Manchester is all about football. All these Nigerian satellite television bandwagon football trophy hunting fans, never fail to amuse.
You don't need to charter a jet to travel to Manchester.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the guy assumed that only multi-millionaires and billionaires can gain entry into Manchester from Nigeria/Africa?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by olatiler(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Whenever I fill boring I just peak my phone to see what can make me fill smile then I long inn to my NL either by my BB or by system
But if I may ask u SE ppl why do u hate this man? Cos I never heard or read that Almighty Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu ever host any post in SE or ever Contested any post with any Easterner so what is the reason u ppl keep on ranting about his name this is only one man Army that drove out PDP out of our land that make us begging witness massive Development in SW if ppl should against him it must be ppl from Lagos no SE or SS ppl
In few weeks back we all read it on this same NL that baba had been trapped into he's Lagos resident with pakison disease that he will never be able to see sunlight till Eternity. But this was same man attending conference with GRB delegate
Anyway everybody that SE ppl hate in SW are progressing example are
Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu
DBanj Eja N La aka kokomaster
His Excellency BRT San
And more
SE and SS beg ur brothers to develop ur cafe and stop Disturbing us in SW
Nigeria is gonna be End Time Tinzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Wadeoye(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the guy assumed that only multi-millionaires and billionaires can gain entry into Manchester from Nigeria/Africa?

That is how naive some of the guys from SE can be - crude villagers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Gbawe: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
ajasa4link: The same tinubu they claimed had Parkinson's disease and various educated illiterate on this site used almost 9pages to wish for his death from the said disease?..... Am not pro-ACN neither am I pro-PDP, In fact am not a fan of some ACN-led Lagos state government policies, but I will never wish a fellow human being death....it's against my culture as a Yoruba and it doesn't speak well of such person's upbringing as well...

That is the shocking extent of the hatred which some of these sad individuals operate with. It is actually their "upbringing", in my opinion, that cements the hatred in them and not the other way round. The irony is that their own direct leaders wrong and misrule them seriously day in day out without resistance from these tw1ts who shout "Tinubu" daily here.

They find no reason to condemn those misrulers and actually even defend them blindly yet it is Tinubu, Fashola and others who have nothing and have never had anything to do with them they obsess about malevolently. Tragic set of losers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by teskyg: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Punches right ,left and center from Boko Haram. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.Buhari was @ Old Trafford on a sympathy visit to Jangaba with ill-gotten wealth. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Manlado: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
curtain: WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NECK-LACE THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE IS WEARING?........ CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP WITH AN EXPLANATION?

It's a ceremonial wear by the head of an organization or society. You can find similar item used by ICAN president, CIBN president and so on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by benabbey(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tinubu is an icon any day any time. I success with a successor. I know APC will put PDP on the run especially in term of performance, I will never throw my 2015 vote to a government who can not provide electricity light in 15 years, who can not provide roads especially highway like east west road, Lagos Ibadan, Mokwa Kaduna road. I am not voting for insecurity never again, and I can never vote for somebody that cannot stand opposing views which is a sign of intelligence.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Wadeoye(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
benabbey: Tinubu is an icon any day any time. I success with a successor. I know APC will put PDP on the run especially in term of performance, I will never throw my 2015 vote to a government who can not provide electricity light in 15 years, who can not provide roads especially highway like east west road, Lagos Ibadan, Mokwa Kaduna road. I am not voting for insecurity never again, and I can never vote for somebody that cannot stand opposing views which is a sign of intelligence.

And lastly, you should not vote for a president who refuses to declare his asset as required by the law. Whoever (a president, governor or local gov chairman) finds it difficult to declare his asset is corrupt and should not be seen near the corridor of power.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by olaric(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
jas_o: It is not about sai Tinubu or Buhari but sai Gr8 Nigeria. I have been a supporter for new Nigeria but Tinubu must explain to us all why his doughter emerged iyaloja of federation, until he clear himself, only he has my support. Nigerians are blind but i am not, he should come out openly and tell us why his emediate family are better off than any Nigerian in any critical apointement.

He should also tell us why no Nigerian hospital was qualified enough to perform common knee surgery on him.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Katsumoto: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
olaric:

He should also tell us why no Nigerian hospital was qualified enough to perform common knee surgery on him.

What did you have for breakfast? Please be honest.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
olaric:

He is neither Nigerian president nor minister of health. He is not a governor of any state in Nigeria. As private citizen, he can do whatever he chose as to where he can afford to have a knee surgery. This politics, has turn some of you into morons. One person was hailing me for making an intelligent point, while calling Easterners stupid in another sentence, but I am an easterner. Morons!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by vislabraye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Even the best doctor in the world wouldn't tell if someone has such a diseases by mare looking at the person, let alone Buhari, who isn't a doctors. How ignorant can some of you be about even the most simpliest things in life?

How come Mohammed Ali has this same disease and its obvious to every body. Abi are the symptoms of the diseases not known ?
Let Tinubu be well. Its just a pity that Nigerians forget a lot. Tinubu is now a saint after plundering Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

What did you have for breakfast? Please be honest.
He has what you will normally have, has the subject been some one from a tribe other than yours. The sad story of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Katsumoto: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
He has what you will normally have, has the subject been some one from a tribe other than yours. The sad story of Nigeria.

I am not sure I understand your point or that you get mine. Please elucidate.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
vislabraye:

How come Mohammed Ali has this same disease and its obvious to every body. Abi are the symptoms of the diseases not known ?
Let Tinubu be well. Its just a pity that Nigerians forget a lot. Tinubu is now a saint after plundering Lagos state.
Ali didn't wake up in the morning and looks the way he looks now, but after more than 20 years. He has the most advance stage of the disease and not all patients of the disease will become like Ali.
How old is some of you?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by amarilo: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam: He is neither Nigerian president nor minister of health. He is not a governor of any state in Nigeria. As private citizen, he can do whatever he chose as to where he can afford to have a knee surgery. This politics, has turn some of you into morons. One person was hailing me for making an intelligent point, while calling Easterners stupid in another sentence, but I am an easterner. Morons!
but he was governor r eight years. The hospital he had that knee surgery was built buy anoda government. Why did his government build one when he was heading Lagos state.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

I am not sure I understand your point or that you get mine. Please elucidate.
I am saying that, if Tinubu is Igbo for example, your views will looks like his, because his views are based on tribal affiliation, rather than facts or common sense.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by DanAnyiam: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
amarilo: but he was governor r eight years. The hospital he had that knee surgery was built buy anoda government. Why did his government build one when he was heading Lagos state.
Yes he "WAS" try and understand the difference. Ask him when he come to ask for your vote again.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by olatiler(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
vislabraye:

Hummmmmm only God know where ppl like u get ur false accusation from cos my finding reveal that u not a Lagosian so let Lagosian come out to accuse him, but I will like to remember Asiwaju Haters that he was only Governor that survive 18 good months without Allocation from FG and yet he owe nobody a penny, so for this man to have survive that I respect his Leadership
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Italiano1: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
hardballripplez: @ you should get ur facts right first before coming here to post! His daughter was already appointed by the deceased iyaloja, long before her death. Everyone knows that, so what's the big deal? At least Gej took him to the criminal code of conduct tribunal and nothing was found against the man.

The main question you should ask the fool is what is his business with the appointment of Iyaloja in Lagos, is it a political appointment? How does that appointment affect his life? Is he suggesting that Lagosians should have gone to the polls to elect an Iyaloja? Lots of dunces on this site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo / PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.