Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams (22642 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by pmc01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
richP:
joseph kony that stopped attending church when he was 15?

What a double-faced style of defense, Haba!!

Did that stop him from being a Christian?

If your answer to the above question is yes, how do we verify a group of people bombing or slaughtering people at periods when they should be in the Mosque to be Muslims?

#objectivity is needed!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:

Why do you care so much about the religion they proclaim? Is it not ok to say terrorism is bad?

I dont even want to go on in explaining how some governments of the world are known terrorists.

I cannot help u all to reason beyond what you think you know of. I know I dont have the patience to go on and on like this is a kindergaten.

EXACTLY! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Once you can make that interpretation, then they are aggressors and if you kill the people that voted them in power you are justified. That is not un-Islamic.

So these terrorists are just following Islam.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Samunique(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
richP: let them explain this verses first
Quran (3:151) - "*Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of the
Unbelievers*, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He
had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also
includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what
Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. *Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he
slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.*" The
martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the
slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to
inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the
theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - *"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"*

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do,
and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from
their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is
forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them
wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from
their ranks."

This is one of the fundermental problems Islamic teachers have to deal with.

It unbelievable anytime i read this!!! Unbelivable i say it again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by deols(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Really?

Since you are speaking from far from your nose, right down to the back and out of your arsse, so are you telling us people of other faiths do not want power or have no political or economic agenda?

So how come it is usually Muslims that use barbaric murder to express their political and economic agenda if "that is what it is about" and it has nothing to do with the religion?

There is something in the water they drink or the kebab they eat?

Stop chatting crap! It is RELIGION!

I think you are having an intellectual decline. Something's wrong with you. Probably senile in nature.

I didnt say that religion doesnt have a role. I only said ot is MUCH MORE..They play the religion card to get vulnerable Muslim youths into their fold. But I can tell you, there is more. Racial bigotry plays a role too. You may have read somalia12's posts yesterday. He didnt care much about Islam but the invasion of somalia by the Kenyans.

It only becomes very comfortable to just conclude, religion.

BTw, I wrote a long story enlightening you on the scenarios where Islam allowed fighting. Have you read that? I hope it is helpful.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by creativemusic: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by DJDOLA(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Well am a muslim and I swear wit my life that d quran I read and understand d word in it does not support killing non-muslim I swear...people just kill in d name of what I don't understand....and for u guys dat said islam does not preach love HABA islam do preach love....if islam does not preach love people will not convert 2 d religion dat preach hate na
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by deols(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Once you can make that interpretation, then they are aggressors and if you kill the people that voted them in power you are justified. That is not un-Islamic.

Another dumb assertion. what does terrorism mean..from the word terror. If you have terrorised somebody or a people, you are a terrorist.

when you fight in Vietnam against many of your people's wish, you have terrorised others and are a terrorist.

Senator McCain was said to have killed innocent civilians in Vietnam, I think if true, it makes him a terrorist. If tomorrow, you are found terrorising your neighbourhood, you become another terrorist. You dont have to become it only if you are a Muslim. That is my point.

Did that sink?

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by pmc01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
leggo:
pls stop talking..you are comparing fraud to cold bloooded murder?

Mintayo:
i cant believe i am reading this,as in seriously? So you are actually making excuses for those ANIMALs who slaughtered innocent souls indiscriminately?
D fact that we v mend,does that justify the killings of ppl having fun in a mall?
Does that justify the fact that BH r slaughtering ppl in Nigeria?
It is a pity and you are talking like this as a woman,did u watch any of those live videos at all?
May allah forgive you o.
#what i see you people doin is that u guys are defending ur religion,and in doing that u dnt see anything bad in what those guys did,if u all continue to defend ur religion then d killings and slaughtering will not stop,for crying out loud,you dnt v to defend d truth,if what u believe is a LIE,dt is when u will start defending it by forcing ppl to blieve it violently!
I cnt believe some ppl still like tht ur post...spits!
# u guys are really showing us that it doesnt matter who get killed as long as we v dem converted?

It is obvious you both and your likes have intentionally decided to play dumb and sarcastically ignorant.

She is asking if all Nigerians, including you two should take responsibility for all the fraud and other related crimes Nigerians commit all over the world? Should we all, as Nigerians continue to victimized by others and remain perpetually apologetic for the criminal acts of fellow Nigerians who we don't even know existed? Face the question and quit the comical sentiments, as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:
I think you are having an intellectual decline. Something's wrong with you. Probably senile in nature.

I didnt say that religion doesnt have a role. I only said ot is MUCH MORE..They play the religion card to get vulnerable Muslim youths into their fold. But I can tell you, there is more. Racial bigotry plays a role too. You may have read somalia12's posts yesterday. He didnt care much about Islam but the invasion of somalia by the Kenyans.

It only becomes very comfortable to just conclude, religion.

BTw, I wrote a long story enlightening you on the scenarios where Islam allowed fighting. Have you read that? I hope it is helpful.

And I am telling your retarded self that religion is the driver and motivation for it. Power is just an outcome.

Maybe their salad is not sweet enough might play a role but religion is the numero uno of what is happening.

Don't ever think at your intellectual level you can derail your God!

Only a reetard takes somalia12 seriously. That is as dumb as taking becomerich seriously.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Kinikini: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Peace @deols,

There is little really you can do to correct fixed mindset especially the stereotyping and the outburst / backlash that comes with these type of terror attacks. All explanations would fall on deaf ears. Well, we can pray to Allah to change the terrorist from their devilish ways.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
DJDOLA: Well am a muslim and I swear wit my life that d quran I read and understand d word in it does not support killing non-muslim I swear...people just kill in d name of what I don't understand....and for u guys dat said islam does not preach love HABA islam do preach love....if islam does not preach love people will not convert 2 d religion dat preach hate na

You need to start reading the Quran better and understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sagamite(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kinikini:

Peace @deols,

There is little really you can do to correct fixed mindset especially the stereotyping and the outburst / backlash that comes with these type of terror attacks. All explanations would fall on deaf ears. Well, we can pray to Allah to change the terrorist from their devilish ways.

Can you help her answer this then because she is running from this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1449766/reactions-westgate-murders-muslim-scholars/2#18314000
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by philip0906(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
pmc01:

It is obvious you both and your likes have intentionally decided to play dumb and sarcastically ignorant.

She is asking if all Nigerians, including you two should take responsibility for all the fraud and other related crimes Nigerians commit all over the world? Should we all, as Nigerians continue to victimized by others and remain perpetually apologetic for the criminal acts of fellow Nigerians who we don't even know existed? Face the question and quit the comical sentiments, as simple as that.
Read this
Abu Mikey: [/b]

I won't reply any of your senseless post on this thread one more time.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by pmc01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abu Mikey: T.Y.G.A [Thank You God Always]
I post on this thread one more time.

You surely can not hold your own in a proper intellectual debate setting, it's wise for you to remain a learning observer in these instances. Please don't leave a trace of you behind as you take your leave. Cheerio!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by pmc01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
philip0906:
Read this

I have, your point?
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
No matter what y'all say, Islam remains a religion of PEACE! To hell with all the terrorist organisations killing in the name of Islam/Allahangry

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by deols(f): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite:

You are talking crap!

Don't think you can use moronic stories to deflect me.

I asked a simple question:

Are you saying there are no justifications for these actions in the Quran, the Hadith or the examples set by Mohammed?

Don't ever think I am the type you can use referring to one section of the Quran saying A about something to hide that another section of Islam said B about the same thing. I did not go to your kindergarten.

In the kindergarten I went to, we watched cartoons, drank milk and ate corn flakes. Not garri, pap and kewu.

You are even confirming some of it.

And what if you judge someone else has started the aggression like these Al-Shabaab have interpreted it? So they are justified to kill. grin

What is the women and children are un-believers? Are you saying Mohammed himself did not order the killing of inno?

Are you saying Mohammed himself did not order the killing and torture of captured prisoners of war?

So he made the laws but at the same showed you how to break it and have justifications in the law for breaking it?

Yes. I am saying that there are no justification for a group to carry arms and terrorise innocent people.and you had to ask even after I made it clear? Obviously you are reading without comprehension and arguing only for the sake of it.

If you are a sovereign nation and you get attacked, does it make sense to fold your arms and die? think man, think!

No. The prophet never ordered the killing of innocent people. There is a hadith of a nation he went to while seeking assylum. the children were made to stone him that he lost his front tooth. Even after that he didnt wish them harm but was hopeful that someday, they would become Muslims.

For your last question, you appear like a waste of time and like I have been doing with other dumb posters, I will ignore the dumb question.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by AbuMikey(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
pmc01:

You surely can not hold your own in a proper intellectual debate setting, it's wise for you to remain a learning observer in these instances. Please don't leave a trace of you behind as you take your leave. Cheerio!
undecided

I am Mickey MOUsE. cool
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by cacius: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
DJDOLA: Well am a muslim and I swear wit my life that d quran I read and understand d word in it does not support killing non-muslim I swear...people just kill in d name of what I don't understand....and for u guys dat said islam does not preach love HABA islam do preach love....if islam does not preach love people will not convert 2 d religion dat preach hate na

If the quran is not against killing non muslims so where did these muslim terrorist gets the idea of killing christians? Let's take a good look at it from Nigeria to the middle east etc. I don't like commenting on such thread that has to do with religion but my advice to fellow christians especially in Nigeria is not to trust any muslim no matter how good and kind they look outwardly because of their fetish and religious bigo.try. When you are offered food or drink by a supposedly good muslim please do not eat or drink because your destiny or glory might just be tempered with. They worship objects in the heavenlies moon, stars, sun etc. This is an advice to the christians out there and please mods don't delete this post because is a true story. That's my 2cents.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:

Have you apologised for 'Nigerians being 419ners?'

have you apologised for the MEND

and kidnappers

and bank robbers

and

polithifcians?

dont you think you should take responsibility and apologise for the actions of these NIGERIANS?

some of you will have to admit that your IQs are LOW.
But there we all know theres something seriously wrong with the structure of Nigeria. Thats why we all want a restructure! Don't you think its time you admit same here?
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Aifey(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
US n saudi arabia are behind all d terrorism u see since after 9'11. M23 a terrorist organistion has a cooperat office in washinton. Taliban just opened on oFfice in Quata.
For US n its allies, its a big bussiness.
We jst discoverd oil in kenya.
Nw they will pay wit their blood.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by rman: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Case closed.
You have intelligently let Deols understand what motivates these savages.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Mintayo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Playing the blame game again? Smh.
Aifey: US n saudi arabia are behind all d terrorism u see since after 9'11. M23 a terrorist organistion has a cooperat office in washinton. Taliban just opened on oFfice in Quata.
For US n its allies, its a big bussiness.
We jst discoverd oil in kenya.
Nw they will pay wit their blood.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kadree(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
So many av turned demselves into religion e-war soldiers,hoping dr creator(as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ believe) would consider dis as a move of righteousness n wipe away der sins.I can only laff.
D relieve of many is to participate in d bashing of islam,calling it names n downplaying what a lot in d muslim world has done to reject dis inhumane act powered by dis terrorist.
Call islam any name,coin it as U̶̲̥̅̊ please,wish negative news abt islam as much as U̶̲̥̅̊ can.We will NEVER EVER backslide.we stand chim like zuma rock.
@ deouls n macklatunji n d rest,Remember D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will never believe U̶̲̥̅̊ untill U̶̲̥̅̊ tell dem jst dat tin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will forever want hear abt islam.
Salam!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sissie(f): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
NOT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS.

It's a dumb thing to say ALL terrorist are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by deols(f): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kinikini:

Peace @deols,

Thank you jare. wa alaykum salam.

I should call it a day now I have to study for my exams.

In summary, and in retelling it to the dumb ans the dumbers. I was saying that I condemn these terrorist actions. I condemn them irrespective of who is carryong it out and against whom. whatever is wrong is simply wrong.

I am saddened by it and I hate that it keeps many of you from seeing the beauty of Islam cool.

At the same time, not every Muslim should have to suffer for the actions of a few people and no Muslim owes anyone apologies for the actions they did not take part in.

May Allah help Suffering Muslims wherever they are, may Allah save innocent people from the actions of terrorists everywhere in the world. May Allah show us his light and keep us firm in His Religion.

May Allah help the MuMus out of their mumuness wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by pmc01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2

32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us

Commentary: So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

[b]Deuteronomy
Chapter 3

1-7
1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves

[/b]

[b]Commentary:[/b]Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of JESUS, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

[b]Deuteronomy
Chapter 7

1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth

[/b]

[b]Commentary:[/b]So note, Jesus allows Moses to completely destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions, somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

[b]Deuteronomy
Chapter 13

6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

[/b]

Commentary: Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:

keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Or did God change his mind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind:

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29

So hence the Christian God doesn't change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

SUBMISSION: If all the Christians who have unreasonably taken human lives rely on the verses above to justify their acts, should we crucify the whole of Christianity for this?
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Sagamite(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
pmc01:

SUBMISSION: If all the Christians who have unreasonably taken human lives rely on the verses above to justify their acts, should we crucify the whole of Christianity for this?

The point is they are not.

So why are Muslims rampantly doing such to justify killing and having no respect for life?

I can tell you why, but I would let you answer yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.