Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines (1106 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 23, 2013
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

Seeing what our country's airspace has been reduced to has become a real cause for concern.... Our airspace has been hijacked by satanic agents parading themselves as investors to Murder Nigerians with their flying casket. Its time to say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" lets put a stop to this, by starting our individual threads and social media feeds..... BY SUPPORTING THE #BOYCOTT DANA AIRLINE & #SAY NO TO DANA AIRLINE CAMPAIGN

We can all force them out, by launching our individual campaigns, if you can create banners, please do, share on facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Blogs and many more online platforms..... paste links on here... its time to send DANA AIRWAYS PACKING, out of Nigeria...

They can buy STELLA ODUA's Soul, but they Cannot Bribe ours... Are we going to wait for another Plane Crash to happen before we say NO....
The task is very simple...

Start a thread that supports the #BOYCOTT DANA campaign

CREATE A BANNER, SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA....
IF NIGERIANS STOP BUYING DANA AIRLINE TICKETS, THE COMPANY WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE OUR AIRSPACE AND TAKE THEIR FLYING COFFINS BACK TO INDIA....

STELLA ODUA SOLD HER SOUL FOR BLOOD STAINED DOLLARS, NOW ANOTHER PLANE CRASH IS LOOMING

THE CHOICE IS YOURS......AND THE DREAM IS REAL... !!!!

SAVE YOUR LIFE, SAVE A LIFE, #BOYCOTT DANA AIRWAYS

FEEL FREE TO CREATE A BOYCOTT SLOGAN

GOD WILLING, WE SHALL PREVAIL smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2013
SAY NO TO DANA AIRLINE

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2013
FIRST OF ALL, DID DANA CLAIM, THEY HAD A FLIGHT FAILURE. I NEVER FOUND RELIABLE NEWS SAY THAT. NAIRALAND IS NOT YOUR BEST FORM OF TRUE NEWS.

80% OF nairaland are scams. i am the only one who write the truth on nairaland. because i want to disprove the lies on nairaland, so that people dont get mislead or scam. nigeria authority have already disown nairaland, because the owners have been telling lies,

on dana airline. you dont boycott things because you saw it on nairaland.

and you are wrong , from online information. the owner of dana are nigerian.

the plane crash shows you the dangers you face, if you dont break up nigeria, because the centre control system is in the north and they control it. they can crash any plane they want. so just breakup the country. they will crash your plane. they dont give a poo.

you are going to listen to me and break it.

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Your Opinions don't make sense!!! would you have the same opinions if your relative was on the ill fated plane??

musiwa1l: FIRST OF ALL, DID DANA CLAIM, THEY HAD A FLIGHT FAILURE. I NEVER FOUND RELIABLE NEWS SAY THAT. NAIRALAND IS NOT YOUR BEST FORM OF TRUE NEWS.

80% OF nairaland are scams. i am the only one who write the truth on nairaland. because i want to disprove the lies on nairaland, so that people dont get mislead or scam. nigeria authority have already disown nairaland, because the owners have been telling lies,

on dana airline. you dont boycott things because you saw it on nairaland.

and you are wrong , from online information. the owner of dana are nigerian.

the plane crash shows you the dangers you face, if you dont break up nigeria, because the centre control system is in the north and they control it. they can crash any plane they want. so just breakup the country. they will crash your plane. they dont give a poo.

you are going to listen to me and break it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2013
there is a need to hand over all airport to state. that way nobody from another state can control another person airport. this is international standard.

but jonathan govt have refuse to do that, so he is putting the lifes of all travelers at risk.

there are ils system. and the only way to make people safe is to hand over all airport to state.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2013
give me one reason why jonathan govt have failed to hand over airport to state. just give me one good reason.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Does it really matter who handles the airport perhaps the people who should be held accountable are those in charge of the airport and airline certification...
musiwa1l: give me one reason why jonathan govt have failed to hand over airport to state. just give me one good reason.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2013
i am given you a Godly advice. it takes 1 man to kill millions of people, so you avoid death by doing the right thing.

you hand over all airport to state. it is too much risk. this is the international standard.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2013
it matter who handles the airport because of danger to the life of the passagers. all airport should be given back to their state govt.

you see, if western nigeria get a status today. i am going to rule it. i will never allow idioot to rule my people again. why do you think usa, canada etc are better countries because bad people find hard to get into leadership. not all this 419 you parade as leaders..
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2013
musiwa1l: give me one reason why jonathan govt have failed to hand over airport to state. just give me one good reason.

Okay, remove #onathan government and install Musiwa govt. Is that what this thread is all about ? Better take your vitamins off this thread..

Op, dont reply this man. He is derailing your thread already. The nationality of the owner of dana is not our concern but service quality is. His tribalistic mind cant discern that...

I support the boycott of flying coffins in NIGERIA. Whichever airline operating with substandard jets should be boycotted.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2013
musiwa1l: it matter who handles the airport because of danger to the life of the passagers. all airport should be given back to their state govt.

you see, if western nigeria get a status today. i am going to rule it. i will never allow idioot to rule my people again. why do you think usa, canada etc are better countries because bad people find hard to get into leadership. not all this 419 you parade as leaders..

IGNORE
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2013
what is tribalism in jonathan government failure to do the right thing. i will not vote for jonathan goodluck/sambo in 2015 base on his record. i will not vote for lamido/amaechi too. i will not vote for tinubu my friend he is yoruba like me. how can that be tribalism.

i will break up nigeria because i know what will kill them is ahead. and nobody who love his people will want dead to come to them. lamido/amachie are running base on selfishness, so his jonathan/sambo too. they are not putting the people lifes first but only about their own selfishness.

why do you think yorubas hate the pdp and apc because both parties are selfish and dont speak the minds of the people.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Boss13: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2013
I don't know if the news is true or not. However, I have to thread with caution. For now I will avoid Dana Air for caution reasons.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2013
why not talk of the problem? i dont want to disclose something i know.

why is jonathan government refusing to hand over all airport?? why? why?
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2013
look. most time you think the pilot is the one landing the plane. it is not. it is done by a control system..

let me help you. watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eROvM02HpJY
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by cjrane: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2013
How do we know this isn't your usual vicious Yoruba plot to ruin any non-yoruba business?

Who knows why they are focusing on DANA now. May be the poor folks have stopped contributing to OPC and now they must taste typical Yoruba blackmail. grin
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2013
musiwa1l: look. most time you think the pilot is the one landing the plane. it is not. it is done by a control system..

let me help you. watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eROvM02HpJY

landing was done in foggy condition...what exactly is your problem. are you a sacked pilot?

are we here to confirm the news on Dana airlines or to blame Jonathan for the loss of one engine in mid air ? smh

1 Like

Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2013
the only people who could do is either the easterner or northerners. obvious for them to be able to control ils. it means some people in the govt was involve. why would yorubas kill other yorubas. . they dont do that.

if you hand over airport to state. it makes impossible for such crashes. it was not an ordinary flight. people are desperate to either remain in power .

it was not an ordinary flight. the defence minister built a new hanger in lagos. got fired the next day. does that look ordinary.

it was a warning signal to kill anyone who oppose them.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2013
the only people who could do is either the easterner or northerners. obvious for them to be able to control ils. it means some people in the govt was involve. why would yorubas kill other yorubas. . they dont do that.

if you hand over airport to state. it makes impossible for sure crashes. it was not an ordinary flight. people are desperate to either remain in power .

it was not an ordinary flight. the defense minister built a new hanger in lagos. got fired the next day. does that look ordinary.

it was a warning signal to kill anyone who oppose them.
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2013
when you talk of tinubu 90% of yorubas will never vote for tinubu. they dont like him.
like the north, the yorubas dont want goodluck.

how can aircrash be a mistake too. united nation got bomb.

jonathan government is not been realistic , jonathan/sambo cant win in 2015 , neither lamido/amachie. but like i watch on nigeria television.. the person they call asari dokubo,who is seen as his spoke man said, if the whole of nigeria dont vote, jonathan will remain president, that they dont care if the people dont like him or not.

i have a family name to protect. i dont sell my birthright for bread like some people do.

there will be civil war after 2015. i say break up nigeria.

kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QjR49wRKv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZte_2mGN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtvJ3Co3Gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO_tEnrytxQ

kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGWek_qRAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFp6f_akoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlCShckFnMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbJSJdQSfY
Re: Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines by musiwa1l: 1:03am On Sep 24, 2013
this are the people you are dealing with.

Like I said, i will not vote for Jonathan/sambo like majority of nigerian feel. i dont sell my family name for bread. I am not an omo ale. i am not a bastard, I stand with my own people. Lamido/amaechie, is obvious a joke or a way to manipulate nigerian to vote for Jonathan.. because nobody is going to vote for lamido. The PDP knows that. so they are trying to play games with people lifes.

That is not fair to the people of Nigeria. This is going into violent.

YOu want to risk thousand of lifes like in 2011 for your own selfish interest. I dont follow people. i am too honest a person. You break up nigeria and arrest who ever say dont break up nigeria. You lock tinubu up in jail for like 450 years if he shout one nigeria.. because the lifes of the people are more important than his business.

if not look the army will overthrown the govt after 2015. take my word for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWfHuPTyKg

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: You Can Also Get Ebola From Sex / Those Causing Trouble In Ekiti Are APC Leaders, Fayose Replies Falana / Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.