Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls (1935 Views)

Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities / Gsm Codes For Barring Incoming Calls: / How To Block Incoming Calls On Sony Ericsson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by just2nice(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
Just2nice bought his ticket and took his seat to watch d latest action film unfold.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by DualCore1: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
Oh tht is just 2 sad, hehe, cant believe u're encouraging me to unleash venom on yet anoda kid. Yay! No way, rofl.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by NegroNtns(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster,

It is called cloning!  You better have some strong legitimate and legal reason why you want to clone someone
s phone without their knowledge and consent.  You are playing with jail time in most countries.  

It can be done but the hardware you need is not even available commercially. So drop the idea now.  

Dual, will you cut the guy some slack, ! DANG ! that was hard!
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by DualCore1: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'll cut him full trouser length, but next time he gives anoda sh1ty solution tht dnt work, oga negro, u seff go run.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by dudu19(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster invasion of privacy is crime!!!!
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by honsule(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
I have seen different types of post on this Land.There was a time somebody posted.How to see a private number that flash u.That thread ended just like that without solution.@poster.I call this"a wild-goose chase"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Decode Hidden Call / How To Dualboot Samsung Galaxy S3 / Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.