Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? (7211 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shitty thread

1 Like

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Austeenxx: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nairaland is a joke! grin
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Afanna1: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
hummmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by DukeNija(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
spongeback: This frog is obsessed with Genevieve undecided
Shutup!!! See your big mouth calling someone a Frog.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Duke_Nija:
Shutup!!! See your big mouth calling someone a Frog.

I only answer one 1diot per week, I've answered one already so come back next week undecided

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dinachi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
spongeback:

I only answer one 1diot per week, I've answered one already so come back next week undecided
And you are? A bigger 1diot grin
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by bimbos3xy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
dinachi: And you are? A bigger 1diot grin

Bros calm down nah. She said she would answer you people one a week, abi you can't wait?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by PamelaGold1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
which kind yeye post be this? na because she snap with another girl?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dinachi(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Pamela Gold: which kind yeye post be this? na because she snap with another girl?
Some of you just cant read. Is that the only girl she has ever snapped with?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Danhumprey: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2013
I was here! lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Mannylex(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2013
They both look too ugly. angry
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by 123gist(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Am in tears!........ Just incase u need CONFAM news backed up with images you can always check-out mine...... www.123gist..com
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dasparrow: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Donjazzy12: And I can also tell you that that is why all her publicized relationships with men always fail! She is not emotionally attracted to men and yes You can quote me! Now you know why her relationship with D banj failed :GIRLS!

It is because you are in Nigeria where people get away with just about anything, that is why you can write false information about a celebrity and not face a libel law suit. Besides, did Genevieve ever come out to say that she and D'Banj were officially dating? Nigerians! ugh!

Honestly, if I was Genevieve with all the money she has made, I will buy a home in a country that makes sense and run far away from toxic Nigerians and their bad belle.
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dinachi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
dasparrow:

It is because you are in Nigeria where people get away with just about anything, that is why you can write false information about a celebrity and not face a libel law suit. Besides, did Genevieve ever come out to say that she and D'Banj were officially dating? Nigerians! ugh!

Honestly, if I was Genevieve with all the money she has made, I will buy a home in a country that makes sense and run far away from toxic Nigerians and their bad belle.
I dont know what is wrong with most of you! We know that even when you catch people in the act they will still deny. So, If you dont believe the story, leave it alone. It is not directed at you.
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Ziggyzito(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2013
dasparrow:

and start another acting career there bah?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by joywendy(f): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2013
ajasa4link: I think celebrities need to start instituting law suit against this rubbish bloggers and soft sell magazines. How can u just wake up in ur one-room apartment,switch on ur laptop u bought with an accumulation of ur NYSC allowance ,log-on to ur blog u open due to being unemployed and then post a baseless rumour about someone whom u hardly know?...it just beats my imagination. U ever heard of libel before? Guess until one of u guys get sued and he is being asked to make publications in 3daily newspapers ;which will cost him millions of naira and also being asked to pay damages to the defamed celebrity in question,then u guys will learn....Smh....junk journalism
yeah am with you on this! Must of them can't mind their biz.it gets very irritating,just posting tings without evidence and spoiling ppls image. Some times its like they don't have a mind of their own any more.posting tins without clear fact and evidences. God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie / The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) / Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.