Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394673 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Phoenix619:

I suppose so

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Did it work for you?

About done downloading it

Yes
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by krozay(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Does multiplayer feature work on FIFA 14 for android
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by EmmaStone01: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Evening guys. I'm a novice in downloading games on.android but I must say I love FIFA and play it on my friends phones. I want to know how to download FIFA 14 on my android phone. I woulda loved to download FIFA 15/16 but I learnt there's no offline version yet. Please any help. Thanks.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Akhat: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Please I wan install my fifa14,i downloaded version 136
And I renamed my 128obb file to 136.it opened but after asking me to chose country. I den turn black help pls
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please help wen i click on play the game is closing
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by lycann(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ihinmi:
Please help wen i click on play the game is closing
switch on your phone wifi and open the game....then you can switch off your wifi later...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
lycann:
switch on your phone wifi and open the game....then you can switch off your wifi later...
have do that still the same, what really happen is that when i click on that play (ball) icon it will close the game
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
DONADAMS:
Sum1 shud pls help me.,,my fifa14 crashes wen m abt starting d match...av done evrytin possible Buh all to no avail
please how did you solve this problem
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by lycann(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ihinmi:
have do that still the same, what really happen is that when i click on that play (ball) icon it will close the game
oh maybe you should reinstall or try the data with another apk
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by badbros(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
My fifa14 refused to unlock. No Internet access wahala, please who has d ZZsunset FIFA apk??
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DONADAMS(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Ihinmi:
please how did you solve this problem
my guy,,I wiped the phone oh...nw working perfectly fine
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2016
lycann:
thanks it is commentary that cause it

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please where would i put the commentary, and its nt unlocking
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
lycann:
pls this game is nt unlocking
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
I used to unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 with lucky patcher each time I have problems with my phone and get formatted. Now, I did the same by reinstalling firmware of my phone because of one system app that got deleted. Now I can't unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 with lucky patcher. All I received is error connecting to server blah... Please help
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
octopus007:
I used to unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 with lucky patcher each time I have problems with my phone and get formatted. Now, I did the same by reinstalling firmware of my phone because of one system app that got deleted. Now I can't unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 with lucky patcher. All I received is error connecting to server blah... Please help

If your phone is rooted, Use ''Freedom app''... Google and download it... Use it to launch the game after installing Fifa 14 apk and moving the data file to the necessary folder... Make sure your internet is strong or use strong Wireless connection...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Freedom doesn't work with it even if your network or connection is as strong as stone
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
octopus007:
pls can lucky patcher work on non rooted phone
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2016
[b][/b]I have not tried it on unrooted phone
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by groundnutoil(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Ihinmi:
Same thing with my but starts playing again after some hours or days
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by groundnutoil(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Ihinmi:
thanks it is commentary that cause it
mine goes like dis after d advertising d "ea sport thing to d game"dn it shows tap to continue and wen I tap it goes black dn d app stops.how do I stop dis.
note I installed mine from a p.c
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Ihinmi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
groundnutoil:
mine goes like dis after d advertising d "ea sport thing to d game"dn it shows tap to continue and wen I tap it goes black dn d app stops.how do I stop dis.
note I installed mine from a p.c
maybe you should move the commentary to another folder to check, if it wil play
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by groundnutoil(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have nt even downloaded the commentary
Ihinmi:
maybe you should move the commentary to another folder to check, if it wil play
have urs done dat before if yes how did u stop it
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by awofe20(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pls i nd help how to use lucky patcher to unlock fifa 14
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
[b][/b]
Me too.. Version 1.3.6
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nwaobitex: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
pls how do i install thus fifa 14. what is the name of the obb like sdcard/android/obb//
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nwaobitex: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Taryehmiseh:

1.Better graphics
2.Better gameplay
3.Fast players
V 1.3.6 is the best I have used both v1.3.6 and 1.2.8.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shosky1794: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Still finding it difficult to unlock? Here's the solution. Since EA Sport has taken fifa 14 off playstore, you may find it difficult unlocking all modes with freedom app. So try the following and you will be playing your fifa 14 again.

You need to be connected to the internet.
1.Run lucky patcher and locate FIFA 14 and click on it

2. locate menu of patches and click on it then followed by support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.(there will be a pop-up.just tick first and second options then click on yes or ok and it will be patched.

3. After patching,close lucky patcher and then run FIFA 14, Login to facebook inside fifa 14 then swipe to where you want to unlock.

4. Click on unlock all. Lucky patcher will pop-up.Tick the first and second options followed by OK or yes.You should get purchase failed notification (just ignore)

5. Now,click on check bla bla bla below unlock all icon.it should show a loading icon. After loading,you should get purchase successful but it will still be locked.

6. Click on unlock all again,lucky patcher will pop-up. Tick the second option alone followed by yes or OK.let it load and you are done.

You may not even get to the last steps before it unlocks. This is 100% certain to work except you do something wrong.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Freedom Works.. You shouldnt launch yo fifa 14 after installing and moving the data to the OBB folder...

You should always launch the Fifa 14 from the Freedom app... Then continue ticking the ''Unlock all'' button... If it doesnt work.. Quit the game and launch again from Freedom App...

I've used this method to unlock fifa 14 in almost 5 phones...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
shosky1794:
Still finding it difficult to unlock? Here's the solution. Since EA Sport has taken fifa 14 off playstore, you may find it difficult unlocking all modes with freedom app. So try the following and you will be playing your fifa 14 again.

You need to be connected to the internet.
1.Run lucky patcher and locate FIFA 14 and click on it

2. locate menu of patches and click on it then followed by support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.(there will be a pop-up.just tick first and second options then click on yes or ok and it will be patched.

3. After patching,close lucky patcher and then run FIFA 14, Login to facebook inside fifa 14 then swipe to where you want to unlock.

4. Click on unlock all. Lucky patcher will pop-up.Tick the first and second options followed by OK or yes.You should get purchase failed notification (just ignore)

5. Now,click on check bla bla bla below unlock all icon.it should show a loading icon. After loading,you should get purchase successful but it will still be locked.

6. Click on unlock all again,lucky patcher will pop-up. Tick the second option alone followed by yes or OK.let it load and you are done.

You may not even get to the last steps before it unlocks. This is 100% certain to work except you do something wrong.

If you are still playing fifa 14, try cleaning cache and data and start afresh with the procedure given by you above, I assure you it won't unlock. I've tried it several times with good connection (wifi) to mo avail. ADVICE: If you still need the game, better backup it with titanium first before you follow what I asked you to

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.