Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (395095 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Djangocode:
Freedom Works.. You shouldnt launch yo fifa 14 after installing and moving the data to the OBB folder...

You should always launch the Fifa 14 from the Freedom app... Then continue ticking the ''Unlock all'' button... If it doesnt work.. Quit the game and launch again from Freedom App...

I've used this method to unlock fifa 14 in almost 5 phones...

Which year or month have you unlocked it with freedom last? Try it now, I bet you it won't unlock
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
octopus007:

Which year or month have you unlocked it with freedom last? Try it now, I bet you it won't unlock

That was around February this year... Approximately One Month from today...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Djangocode:

That was around February this year... Approximately One Month from today...

Same to me too. I used to unlock it easily with either freedom or lucky patcher precisely until early March when I formatted my phone and reinstall my apps and got stuck with fifa 14 (unable to unlock it again)
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
The best alternative now in case anyone is using version 1.3.6 to back app + data and kindly upload them here, PLEASE
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shosky1794: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
octopus007:

If you are still playing fifa 14, try cleaning cache and data and start afresh with the procedure given by you above, I assure you it won't unlock. I've tried it several times with good connection (wifi) to mo avail. ADVICE: If you still need the game, better backup it with titanium first before you follow what I asked you to

Very wrong. I just used the method I posted to unlock fifa 14 just yesterday. So don't discourage people who want to try the method. Mind you the network wasn't so great when I did the unlocking and it was even a VPN-aided connection.

Guys who still want to unlock the game should disregard what he posted. Use that and you are good to go
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2016
shosky1794:

Very wrong. I just used the method I posted to unlock fifa 14 just yesterday. So don't discourage people who want to try the method. Mind you the network wasn't so great when I did the unlocking and it was even a VPN-aided connection.

Guys who still want to unlock the game should disregard what he posted. Use that and you are good to go

Which method did u use? Do you think I'm misleading people from attempting your method to unlock it?
Besides, which version? I bet it's not version 1.3.6
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
HAVE U HEARD ABOUT #
MYNAIJAREVIEW IF NO, DEN U RE ON
A LONGTIN.... CLICK DIS http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=8407 TO REGISTER ND GET #1000
AIRTIME INSTANTLY... DEN VERIFY UR
ACCOUNT TO EARN UPTO 1K EVERY
3DAYZ... AFTER REGISTERING WITH D
LINK, U WILL BE ASKED TO VERIFY UR
ACCOUNT...JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.
LIKE MY POST, SEND ME A P.M TO GET
MORE INFO.
TRUST ME THIS IS 100%
GENUINE
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shosky1794: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2016
octopus007:

Which method did u use? Do you think I'm misleading people from attempting your method to unlock it?
Besides, which version? I bet it's not version 1.3.6

You would have easily lost your bet. My version is 1.3.6 unlocked just this last Sunday. The most effective way to unlock it is to use the facebook option since fifa 14 is no longer on playstore.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
shosky1794:

You would have easily lost your bet. My version is 1.3.6 unlocked just this last Sunday. The most effective way to unlock it is to use the facebook option since fifa 14 is no longer on playstore.

I tried to use Facebook too but it only showed loading and nothing else expect that youtube was verified and log on on the interface where Facebook is beneath
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shosky1794: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
octopus007:

I tried to use Facebook too but it only showed loading and nothing else expect that youtube was verified and log on on the interface where Facebook is beneath

You need to patch the game first with lucky patcher (your internet connection must be on while patching) before looking in to facebook via the game. Just scroll up to see the full method I posted. I've always thought it can't be unlocked again since it's no more on playstore before I stumbled on the above method
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shosky1794: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
octopus007:

Also, don't login into facebook using the social media option. On the homescreen of the game you will see 'need help', swipe on it to the left and you will the facebook option to login.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
shosky1794:

Also, don't login into facebook using the social media option. On the homescreen of the game you will see 'need help', swipe on it to the left and you will the facebook option to login.
I'll give it a try again
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by awofe20(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any solution

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Since every methods have been used to unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 to no avail , I now give up completely!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by koyla: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2016
octopus007:
Since every methods have been used to unlock fifa 14 version 1.3.6 to no avail , I now give up completely!

follow these steps well...posted by another user long time ago.... works fine if you follow steps well...

1.Run lucky patcher and locate FIFA 14 and click on it
2. locate menu of patches and click on it then followed by
support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.(there will be a
pop-up.just tick first and second options then click on yes
or ok and it will be patched.
3. After patching,close lucky patcher and then run FIFA 14,
Login to facebook inside fifa 14 then swipe to where you
want to unlock.
4. Click on unlock all. Lucky patcher will pop-up.Tick the
first and second options followed by OK or yes.You should
get purchase failed notification (just ignore)
5. Now,click on check bla bla bla below unlock all icon.it
should show a loading icon. After loading,you should get
purchase successful but it will still be locked.
6. Click on unlock all again,lucky patcher will pop-up. Tick
the second option alone followed by yes or OK.let it load
and you are done.
You may not even get to the last steps before it unlocks.
This is 100% certain to work except you do something
wrong.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by koyla: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2016
awofe20:
Any solution
On your WiFi and restart the game
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Old problem, same problem. It didn't unlock when I tried... I even went ahead to subscribe 1400 on glo network thinking maybe the error was from the mtn /VPN..network. I'm still stuck on error connecting... Make sure that... Blah blah blah
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by awofe20(m): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2016
koyla:

follow these steps well...posted by another user long time ago.... works fine if you follow steps well...

2. locate menu of patches and click on it then followed by
support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.(there will be a
pop-up.just tick first and second options then click on yes
or ok and it will be patched.
3. After patching,close lucky patcher and then run FIFA 14,
Login to facebook inside fifa 14 then swipe to where you
want to unlock.
4. Click on unlock all. Lucky patcher will pop-up.Tick the
first and second options followed by OK or yes.You should
get purchase failed notification (just ignore)
5. Now,click on check bla bla bla below unlock all icon.it
should show a loading icon. After loading,you should get
purchase successful but it will still be locked.
6. Click on unlock all again,lucky patcher will pop-up. Tick
the second option alone followed by yes or OK.let it load
and you are done.
You may not even get to the last steps before it unlocks.
This is 100% certain to work except you do something
wrong.
Let me try
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Phor: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
shosky1794:
Still finding it difficult to unlock? Here's the solution. Since EA Sport has taken fifa 14 off playstore, you may find it difficult unlocking all modes with freedom app. So try the following and you will be playing your fifa 14 again.
You need to be connected to the internet.
2. locate menu of patches and click on it then followed by support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.(there will be a pop-up.just tick first and second options then click on yes or ok and it will be patched.
3. After patching,close lucky patcher and then run FIFA 14, Login to facebook inside fifa 14 then swipe to where you want to unlock.
4. Click on unlock all. Lucky patcher will pop-up.Tick the first and second options followed by OK or yes.You should get purchase failed notification (just ignore)
5. Now,click on check bla bla bla below unlock all icon.it should show a loading icon. After loading,you should get purchase successful but it will still be locked.
6. Click on unlock all again,lucky patcher will pop-up. Tick the second option alone followed by yes or OK.let it load and you are done.
You may not even get to the last steps before it unlocks. This is 100% certain to work except you do something wrong.
octopus007:

If you are still playing fifa 14, try cleaning cache and data and start afresh with the procedure given by you above, I assure you it won't unlock. I've tried it several times with good connection (wifi) to mo avail. ADVICE: If you still need the game, better backup it with titanium first before you follow what I asked you to
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by bioduneberry(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2016
I just unlocked FIFA 14 on my phone by using the facebook log in option and clicking verify existing purchase. That was it. I got a purchase successful notification.

PS: my phone is not rooted (camon cool
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by octopus007: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
How? I have tried it with Facebook login option, all I received was loading and afterwards nothing else and by the time I clicked existing..... It still not unlocked
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by isaiah9(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Guys how do you watch the replays you've saved in FIFA 14
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dayoddone(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello where can I download unlocked fifa 14 android
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dayoddone(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can someone send me a link
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by ameynuJR(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
haibe:

you can use the game pad control, I don't like that swiping control

Commentary is about 480mb, you can always download if you have a good Internet connection if u have but I think the commetary download is resumable because mine got interrupted several times and it resumed back.

For now team update won't take more than a minute to download...maybe at January transfer window it will be heavy.

pls bro help me with my otg and gamepad to play fifa 14...I bought it newly, n download TINCORE....butni dunno how to configure it. and pls what version of TINCORE are you using.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Peachespied: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I downloaded a link and it was completely unlocked but my anti virus says it's a malware, it is fifa 14 v129, it plays fine but there is a small clock on my player with the number 5 instead of just an arrow. Any idea how to remove it. Am enjoying the game though, this is a great forum
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Peachespied: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
lordrayne:
I just found this link online...

download here http://www.techahlal.com/2015/07/fifa-14-unlocked-apk-data-obb-free.html?m=1

its fully unlocked
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by ucsquare(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
can it work on startimes solar 5
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by smith18: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Sir...My fifa 14 gameplay was very slow....can i do anything about it
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by pelumine: 7:07pm On May 13, 2016
Please does anybody have FIFA 14 and 16 commentary in Ibadan
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by holarmeedey: 4:16am On May 18, 2016
please guys my lucky patcher keeps saying 13.0% luck for my fifa14 and it's not unlocking, and each time I try the Facebook login method, it just loads Facebook a bit and goes back, please help
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by kingDELE(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=WARRIBLOOD post=42471759][/quote]

pls which app is dis?? And did it work 4 u??

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Reply)

How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.