Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) (33487 Views)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by mauricerex: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
I luv the name of the movie
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Ozone4eva: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jeez! What on earth could have caused this?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by write2obi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by tammmy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
watch ur story, is it that he is dead or in the hospital embarassed
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by DisGuy: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
and this made front page??

the dude is holding a phone and smiling like a don

i bet it's a nairalander cheesy
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by kabba7(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=dotunmanmp7]Sadness is what would have filled their mother's heart, when the news would have reached her ears that her son killed her other son while fighting over trivial issue.

This incident happened on Monday Sept.16th at Bida road, Onitsha. A fight led to the horrible death and the cause of the fight is unknown. The brother who did this terrible thing is nowhere to be found.

(WARNING: Graphic Image)

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/boy-kills-brother-onitsha.html[/quote

I have a very strong feeling that man must have been killed for MONEY making ritual we sre into the ember months ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ new JEEPS have to be used to celebrate christmas Igboland.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by nerodenero: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
As the days are going bye, satanic influence on earth keeps increasing. Those involved in tragedies like this knows better. Watch and pray should be our slogan. May such tragedy never befall our household, amen. Indeed, it is a strange world we live now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by tammmy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sadness is what would have filled their mother's heart, when the news would have reached her ears that her son killed her other son while fighting over trivial issue.

This incident happened on Monday Sept.16th at Bida road, Onitsha. A fight led to the horrible death and the cause of the fight is unknown. The brother who did this terrible thing is nowhere to be found.
your first line means his nt dead while the second says he is, explain na @ mod

1 Like

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Uyi168: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
ETT
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by kingk(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm akuko ifo, nice one to technology, nice one to photoshop.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013

You don't know what you have until you lose it. SMH!
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Bakpagb: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
So pathetic
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: Y'all join me on this thread www.nairaland.com/1451503/america-not-better-than-nigeriabecause#1451503 wink
IS This post ALLERGIC to being hid?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Oguieke(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tolexander: exactly what the bible says about the things at the end of time.

Brother against brother!
exactly, nairalander against nairalander,,,,,,,rem baning thingz God have mercy,,rip
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by searay(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
This man dey waste him BOKO HARAMIC talent in the South. He should had move up North where he's needed most. God knows that I can say that it's End timess thhings
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Donsacalypse: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
The ugly incident happen near my house. I heard they're quarreling because of land
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by born2boink(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why onisha?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Donvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Crap! Yu should look for other ways to advertise yua blogsite than posting mendacious stories around...moosh.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by frankblinkz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
What on earth wud make one do diz,hw wud u feel if an outsider came to fight ur bro(wont u retaliate)..talk more of u smithing u own blood..U re a damn ritualist..
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by ketoprofen(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
leggo: Pls!! If we are to report every similar incident like this everyday Nairaland's frontpage woild be a bloodbath.

Next

imagine the kind of tnz that made front page . *smh*
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by frankblinkz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Becuz okija don cast for ritualist dem,so dats d next venue@born2fuck
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
It has quickly hit the front page cos it happened in Igbo land. I know Seun is a fan of bad news from Igbo. A lot of bad news has been happening in other parts of d country, especially south west but will be deliberately avioded by Seun and co. So what about the news?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Victormology: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Strange things are happening all over. Any way God dey.
Learn how you can start a mini-importation business and earn a living a living out of it. It has revealed for free here
www.goodnaira..com/2013/09/how-to-earn-income-in-mini-importation.html?m=1
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by oligo2011: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
this is fake .
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by 3ace(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
stebell: This is not real. Jus look @ de man again, it's like he's smiling. Infact dis is frm a movie shot.

Rubbish
You could be right because with such gruesome murder, the face shouldn't be looking as if he's smiling but such can also happen in real life too.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by 3ace(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
kaorama: It has quickly hit the front page cos it happened in Igbo land. I know Seun is a fan of bad news from Igbo. A lot of bad news has been happening in other parts of d country, especially south west but will be deliberately avioded by Seun and co. So what about the news?
How can you talk like this? Check threads on this site very well and you will know how subjective you sound.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
sKeetz:

Education makes things a lot more easier undecided

Smh!! Iru iro n'iborun... undecided undecided
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by COOLDUN: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Take my words or leave it , this is one of the negative impact of the smoking and taking of drugs in our societies today. But when you tell people to desist from Indian Hemp/Drugs they would call you names.9 out of 10 people you see in Nigeria today is either on one these drugs mostly the Indian Hemps, Gufu. You will see how many of them here on nairaland will react to this my comment now.

Many of these guys act so funny that you would be asking yourself if they are from this planet. Tell me how a brother would kill his brother over an argument? If you go deeply now to know topic of the argument, it would not be far from English Premier League clubs that don’t know it they exist or not . Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, bla, bla, bla.

I pity their mother who wasted her 9months and years raising the beasts she called sons. Any fellow who raises a weapon and strike his/her brother/sister is not worthy to live as a human being. Take heart mother. RIP to the argumentetist dead man. Stay off from DRUGS my people.

1 Like

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
cashkid18: thank God dt he did nt die

Are you kidding me?

You must blind........

End time tinz sha
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by kennethokey(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
I was present & saw how it all happened. What happened was dat d guy dat commitd d murder told d deceased about selling their late fathers houz which he(d deceased) refused.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Decryptor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Man slits brother's throat in ONITSHA...

SOURCE: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/boy-kills-
brother-onitsha.html

^^^Some unknown blogger who wants to make an impression and brought to frontpage by mods who wants some people here to start berating people from the SE.
Why didn't Vanguard, Punch or Sun carry the story?

Why must the source be from "tutubranch" no be only tutubranch...what of "to
toleaf"?

We know what's up!
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by RealSleek(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
stebell: This is not real. Jus look @ de man again, it's like he's smiling. Infact dis is frm a movie shot.

Rubbish

I tot its only me dt noticed...dis shii aint real... 1. No sign of cut on the neck 2. Fresh Blood is supposed to clot 3. The blood on dt bed is nt regular, looks like picassa artwork .... @op try again nxt time , I'm nt convinced unless of course I read it in sun newspaper cos dey are good with horror new like dis and dey will have a more real pix to back it up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.