Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care (5633 Views)

PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma / Pdp Have Resolved To Campaign For Buhari- Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by doyin13(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2008
After that Abacha Memorial Debacle, where I came close
to being mentally secluded by the NHS, I have resolved not to bother
about this country in any way, shape or form.

Even if the country were to be exterminated in a Nuclear Holocaust,
my response would be 'Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish'/
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Kobojunkie: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2008
roflmao!!!
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by abdurrazaq(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2008
I would have said you concluded this way just because you are not in the country but, the truth is that nobody (even Nigetians in Nigeria) really care for the country anymore. I have discover that the shortest route to paralysis is taking Nigeria serious that is why I will only focus on making little changes and care less about how the country is being run.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by bilymuse: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2008
since nobody seems to care, what is the essence of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2008
At this point, I consider Nigeria to be a failed project. For the past 30 or more years, the people have taken the back seat approach and so we find ourselves where we are today. The people need to get involved. Only issue is are the people really ready for change?
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by doyin13(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2008
bilymuse:

since nobody seems to care, what is the essence of Nigeria

good point.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Radiant(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2008
That's rather being too negligent tho' I feel your pain. sad
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by landis(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2008
At this point, I consider Nigeria to be a failed project.

Tell OBJ, Otedola, IBB, Gowon, Anenih, MTN etc: They will laugh in your face.

cheesy grin cheesy

Nigeria is land of milk and honey but only for the Brave to enjoy its fruit.

Nigerians are coward like people of Zim. Too weak to fight back.

Imagine: OBJ mismanaged $16bil and can still walk about in Nigeria
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by redsun(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2008
I bet we are all beginning to see it,good.Time for disintegration,nothing to lose,but everything to gain if it works.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Radiant(f): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

I bet we are all beginning to see it,good.Time for disintegration,nothing to lose,but everything to gain if it works.

You again. . . what d'u mean by disintegrate?
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by landis(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

I dont think Nigeria will break apart. It should have in June 12, 1993

The point is the people making money in Nigeria are more powerful and BOLD.

The people not making money are coward and weak. They rather wait for their turn, which will never come.

If the FRENCH had not fought back, they would not have what it is today

If the Europeans had not wiped-out the RED indians, US would not be what its today.

You got to stand-up for what we believe. FELA said but nobody listened.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by doyin13(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

You again. . . what d'u mean by disintegrate?

blasting the whole damned entity into smithereens. who cares?

The nation is cursed- - - - -Murderous, homosexual alliance of elites, and cynical, suicidal masses.

Worst thing about my existence is being a citizen of that country.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Radiant(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2008
doyin13:

blasting the whole damned entity into smithereens. who cares?

The nation is cursed- - - - -Murderous, homosexual alliance of elites, and cynical, suicidal masses.

Don't know what to say, honestly. I just read a thread where a man would beat his two year old dau'er so badly that she got marks on her just because she poos in front of his door cry https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-144450.0.html

On the other hand I'm not sure if the best way to save the country is to give up on it entirely.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Mustay(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2008
landis I dey feel u
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by favcom(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2008
I don't think it has gone that bad sha shocked
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by landis(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2008

indeed.

Last time I check, MTN would not agree on this nor would  those FAT cats
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Radiant(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2008
favcom:

I don't think it has gone that bad sha shocked

We're not far from that.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2008
landis:

I don't think Nigeria will break apart. It should have in June 12, 1993

The point is the people making money in Nigeria are more powerful and BOLD.

The people not making money are coward and weak. They rather wait for their turn, which will never come.

If the FRENCH had not fought back, they would not have what it is today

If the Europeans had not wiped-out the RED indians, US would not be what its today.

You got to stand-up for what we believe. FELA said but nobody listened.

landis:

Tell[b] OBJ, Otedola, IBB, Gowon, Anenih,[/b] MTN etc: They will laugh in your face.

cheesy grin cheesy

Nigeria is land of milk and honey but only for the Brave to enjoy its fruit.

Nigerians are coward like people of Zim. Too weak to fight back.

Imagine: OBJ mismanaged $16bil and can still walk about in Nigeria

i wonder what is installed between your ears. you are a classic example of all that is wrong with nigeria - celebrating the 'achievements' of brigands. if we all exhibited the 'courage' you are celebrating - nigeria would have caved in on itself long ago
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by favcom(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

We're not far from that.
Is there anyway we can try to remain positive
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Kobojunkie: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2008
favcom:

What does remaining positive do if we only continue with the status quo? I am sure there are enough "positive" thinking Nigerians out there if that mattered.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by doyin13(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2008
favcom:

Positive in what way/

There are no certainties in that country, except recycled stank-ass leaders and
ignorant, cannibalistic followers.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by favcom(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2008
There's always a way out of every problem, I believe
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by redsun(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2008
This is a changing world,right before our eyes people are seeking new identities to address their man made problems,Take a clue from former eastern bloc,where people with population of shagamu declare independence,self rule,even with ice and vodka as natural resources.Estonia,maldova,luthtanian,name it.

Nigeria for all i know is ripe for at least five or six countries,but most of us won't see it that way because we are born to fear change- no wan die,my papa dey for house,i wan built house,i wan enjoy,i no get pickin.all these are typical attributes of nigerians according to Abami in his blessed memory.What is the point of having children that you are bringing into the world to suffer?Like a child having a child.

We have to grow up mentally and learn to be responsible and accountable.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Kobojunkie: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2008
favcom:

There's always a way out of every problem, I believe

I believe the way out has been apparent from the beginning. We all know the way out but again, are we willing to take that way or are people more comfortable with the status quo?? The situation in Nigeria has never really been one of how to go about change things, the issue has been how motivated are Nigerians to see change?? A country filled with "positive" thinking cowards who claim to be patriots is still a country filled with "positive" thinking cowards/patriots.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by TheSly: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2008
I Started getting Fresher a week after i gave up on Nigeria. .
I deeply regret ever being a Nigerian!
A cursed nation that exhibits a blatant disregard to the existence of its citizens.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Pandora2(f): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
The Sly:

I Started getting Fresher a week after i gave up on Nigeria. .
I deeply regret ever been a Nigerian!
A cursed nation that exhibits a blatant disregard to the existence of its citizens.

U'd say say that now. . . what if u where born zimbabwian? what will u have to say then?

BTW hey honey wink
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by TheSly: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

You'd say say that now. . . what if u where born zimbabwian? what will u have to say then?

BTW hey honey wink
Ha!. . .that would have been worse sad

im good jare. . i have deciphered ur sexy self from day 1 u changed to this handle kiss wink
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Pandora2(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
The Sly:

Ha!. . .that would have been worse sad

im good jare. . i have deciphered your sexy self from day 1 u changed to this handle kiss wink

I think then we shd all be a little more grateful, it cld have been worse. . .

wasnt really trying to hide, glad u noticed tho kiss. . . dunno why seun did this to me, driving me up the wall undecided
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
We should be more grateful that we are not the worst?? UGH!!
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by TheSly: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

I think then we should all be a little more grateful, it cld have been worse. . .

wasnt really trying to hide, glad u noticed tho kiss. . . don't know why seun did this to me, driving me up the wall undecided
And come to think of it. . .
The situation in Nigeria is almost the same as that in Zimbabwe. sad

Well Seun has really been good to me o cheesy. . iono what u did, prolly u stepped on his toe but its all good tho kiss.
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Pandora2(f): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

We should be more grateful that we are not the worst?? UGH!!

"A Little More grateful"

we tend to make out Nigeria as te worst country in the world. . .

Forget Zimbabwe now,  look at the war in darfur, look at the oppression in the whole china Tibet crises, look at problems in Burma. ,  people are dying, not even given a chance to decide their own destiny.

Nigerians can still pack up and emigrate, y'all have done it and you come on the web to start spewing sh*t. Well u have the chance to, people in those countries dont, so maybe u shd look around u and take stock, u've got a chance at a better life, they dont! Heck, u've got life, they are as good as dead if they arent already.

Y'all a bunch of whiners and it just sickens me!!!  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care by Pandora2(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
The Sly:

And come to think of it. . .
The situation in Nigeria is almost the same as that in Zimbabwe. sad

Well Seun has really been good to me o cheesy. . iono what u did, prolly u stepped on his toe but its all good tho kiss.

you can't compare whats going on in zimbabwe to whats going on in Nigeria. . .  Mugagbe is obviously inhuman, at least there is a pretence at humanity in nigeria

u knw me now, i don't do fights, how cld i hav possibly stepped on his toe? . . . .well i'm beginning to suspect its personal, the reason he gave was not very clear and he wont reply to my email requesting clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering / Renewed Violence In Jos / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.