Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team (1561 Views)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by budav4fem: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
enator Chris Ngige’s campaign team for the Anambra State governorship election in November is to be led by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Other co-leaders of the campaign team are Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State; Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State; and Governor of Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State.

Sen. Osita Izunaso will serve as the Secretary of the Committee, while Chief George Muoghalu will be the Chairman of the campaign team.

The interim National publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Senate Minority Leader, Senator George Akume; Chief Tom Ikimi, Gen. Ahmed Aboki Abdullahi; and interim deputy National Secretary of APC, Malam Nasir El-Rufai will serve as members.

The party’s national leadership will storm Anambra on Tuesday (tomorrow) to inaugurate its national campaign committee for the election.

Other members of the team are – Dr. Anyim Nyerere, Madam Sharon Ikeazor, Abubakar Lado Suleja, Olisaemeka Akamukali, Mr. James Ocholi (SAN), Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Abubakar Kari, Hon. Charles Odedo, Chief Uzoma-Igbonwa and Rt. Hon. Donatus Onyemena.

Also in the team are members of Interim National Executive Committee from the South -East Zone, Hon. Gozie Agbakoba, Barr. C.J Chinwuba, Hon. Chibuzor Obiakor, Eng. (Mrs) Constance Iloh and Dame Dozie Ikedife.

-The Nation
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Toktee(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hahahaa i dey laugh,apga don finished for anambera state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by gleaf: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Seriously am just noticing the type of charlatans in APC .......except for a few(oshimole, Rauf) others are just bunch of losers looking for platform to hang on....gosh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
If they can come with cash i will be there to get my own national cake, after all i am a Nigerian. It is the same oil money they will share. Non of them got the money through his sweat so if i chop and help my other Anambrans to flush them out during election i no commit any sin. Sai Arewa progressive congress(APC).
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Onyegecha(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please someone should help us tell Rochas( that is if he understands Igbo proverbs) that onye ulo ya na-agba oku anaghi achu oke. If i were him, i would get the governance of Imo right and use it as a model for this new-found love-APC. Imo is yearning for purposeful leadership and our governor has no business gallivanting from one state to the other to propagate his personal agenda.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by bestman09(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
The same Rochas that was in Ibadan on Saturday to celebrate his 51 years birthday! I just pity my brothers in IMO state. When does the governor have time to run the affairs of his state? Anyway, for Chris ngige to surround himself with these people shows that his umunna are not with him. He and his APC are outcasts in Anambra state and Igbo land!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by donphilopus: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=100pt]The only thing i know is that APC will be Victorious.... That's all [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by shineeye: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
They are wasting time those governors is pushing rochas and his crew around,when they notice that rochas have no say in igbo politics soon they will abandon him and run away,when it comes to igboland there heart always beat fast with fear..
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ngige - the ultimate political who.re.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by kenbee(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2013
and the litany of the poor minded show continues.

APGA for real
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Nnannanzewi(m): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Ngige is the man,Ngige ka ndi Anambra ga eso!
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Ikengawo: 4:31am On Sep 24, 2013
budav4fem: enator Chris Ngige’s campaign team for the Anambra State governorship election in November is to be led by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Other co-leaders of the campaign team are Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State; Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State; and Governor of Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State.

Sen. Osita Izunaso will serve as the Secretary of the Committee, while Chief George Muoghalu will be the Chairman of the campaign team.

The interim National publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Senate Minority Leader, Senator George Akume; Chief Tom Ikimi, Gen. Ahmed Aboki Abdullahi; and interim deputy National Secretary of APC, Malam Nasir El-Rufai will serve as members.

The party’s national leadership will storm Anambra on Tuesday (tomorrow) to inaugurate its national campaign committee for the election.

Other members of the team are – Dr. Anyim Nyerere, Madam Sharon Ikeazor, Abubakar Lado Suleja, Olisaemeka Akamukali, Mr. James Ocholi (SAN), Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Abubakar Kari, Hon. Charles Odedo, Chief Uzoma-Igbonwa and Rt. Hon. Donatus Onyemena.

Also in the team are members of Interim National Executive Committee from the South -East Zone, Hon. Gozie Agbakoba, Barr. C.J Chinwuba, Hon. Chibuzor Obiakor, Eng. (Mrs) Constance Iloh and Dame Dozie Ikedife.

-The Nation

LOL. In the end of the day the least likely place to open up to in influx of non igbo politicians in nigeria is Anambra. More over this is a land of political cut throats and giants. Point blank. Wtf is a Rochas Okorocha, Argebe Imo and Oshiomole?

Imagine Ngige bringing a flood of hausas and yorubas to run an election in Anambra. LOL. ABGA probably wrote this article to insult Ngige, APC noni
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2013
I think its high time I joined this Anambra guber race. Atleast I have some integrity unlike those selfish foools. What nonsense And, I no wan see those aboki in my state for any reason whatsoever undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by ochilikoko(m): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2013
personally,I can not see any Responsibl politician among dis ppl except Oshiomole.so,I hope they ar to flag-off @ Onitsha so as to be at my door step.I really want to get my own share of National Moi-Moi 4rm Dis Fools that can not see d hand writing on d wall. Imagine El-Rufai in Onitsha polititickin.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by bashydemy(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2013
Nigige all the way
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by sirwilli(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin War Zone
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2013
anything but Fidelity Bank
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by segunobe(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Igwebuike! Senator chris Nwabueze Ngige, the government house is waiting for you.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Brimmie(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2013
[size=16]Sai Ngige[/size]
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2013
gleaf: Seriously am just noticing the type of charlatans in APC .......except for a few(oshimole, Rauf) others are just bunch of losers looking for platform to hang on....gosh

Oshiomole? you spoil everything becos that man show us the Edo people during LG election in Edo State his real person. All APC people are propagandas
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by OneNaira6: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2013
See the kind of people ngige associates with.
Anambra peeps shine una eyes. Ngige is a good man, no doubt, but he's going to bring a whole lot of Problem for that state with the kind of people he associates with.
vote by character, associations and worth
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by dridowu: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2013
#######TEAM NGIGE#######
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Why am I not surprised that Fashola was excluded from the list of monkeys coming to provide comic relief to Anambra people? The ethnocentric animal must have been told that an acid bath awaits him anytime he steps into Anambra State.

What would he have come to tell Anambra voters anyway, other than "go back to your village"? That seems the default statement on his lips anytime he addresses an Igbo audience.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by grafikii: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2013
One_Naira: See the kind of people ngige associates with.
Anambra peeps shine una eyes. Ngige is a good man, no doubt, but he's going to bring a whole lot of Problem for that state with the kind of people he associates with.
vote by character, associations and worth
Vote character like clowns (governors) in abia, Ebonyi, anambra
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by FreeGlobe(f): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
pro01: Why am I not surprised that Fashola was excluded from the list of monkeys coming to provide comic relief to Anambra people? The ethnocentric animal must have been told that an acid bath awaits him anytime he steps into Anambra State.

What would he have come to tell Anambra voters anyway, other than "go back to your village"? That seems the default statement on his lips anytime he addresses an Igbo audience.
oh you noticed that too. lol. Ngige has felt the heat and will try as much to distance himself from that ethnic jingoist atleast until after the elections. Anambra people would have been on hand to deport him back to Lagos or give him the stoning and satchet watering of his life if he is sighted.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by grafikii: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
pro01: Why am I not surprised that Fashola was excluded from the list of monkeys coming to provide comic relief to Anambra people? The ethnocentric animal must have been told that an acid bath awaits him anytime he steps into Anambra State.

That same fashola takes care of millions of your tribesmen, in fact the useful lot of your tribesmen. He provides them security and many other amenities for them to make ends meet.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by Akanbiedu(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2013
What does Fashola stand to gain/lose by campaigning in Anambra?
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by FreeGlobe(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2013
grafikii:
That same fashola takes care of millions of your tribesmen, in fact the useful lot of your tribesmen. He provides them security and many other amenities for them to make ends meet.
Because if he doesn't do that, Lagos state will hit the rocks. There will be no Coscharis project to commission and so on
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by grafikii: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Because if he doesn't do that, Lagos state will hit the rocks. There will be no Coscharis project to commission and so on
And Coscharis had to come all the way down here to invest in a state project, is it that SE is a no go area? Like i said earlier, he provides for the better lot of your tribesmen. I forgot to mention tha he is also nurturing the useful brains among you in his cabinet so they can go back and give some semblance of development to the SE, thereby reducing destitution. What a visionary leader fashola is. Don't you agree?
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2013
grafikii:
And Coscharis had to come all the way down here to invest in a state project, is it that SE is a no go area? Like i said earlier, he provides for the better lot of your tribesmen. I forgot to mention tha he is also nurturing the useful brains among you in his cabinet so they can go back and give some semblance of development to the SE, thereby reducing destitution. What a visionary leader fashola is. Don't you agree?
why will I agree with no sense talk. Any person that serves in fashole cabinet is unfit to govern any igbo state because fashole and Tinubu govt are fraud impersonified. Any person that have signed an oath of secrecy as compelled by Fashola is primitive, uncivil and fraud.
Re: Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team by grafikii: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
why will I agree with no sense talk. Any person that serves in fashole cabinet is unfit to govern any igbo state because fashole and Tinubu govt are fraud impersonified. Any person that have signed an oath of secrecy as compelled by Fashola is primitive, uncivil and fraud.
I am tempted to agree with you that SE would choose mediocre anytime anyday, just as Soludo was outplayed in apga and pdp . But i wouldn't give up on you guys yet, neither will fashola do same. Btw let me ask you, how did theodore orji win a second term in abia? Even the north wouldn't vote shamelessly

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Eject Occupants From Roads’ Setbacks, Others / Is This Man Well? / 100 Years Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.