Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... (2209 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
1. Stop trying so hard to forget
them.

2. Stop trying so hard not to think
of them.

3. Stop planning vengeance
against them.
Don't revenge.

4. Stop projecting hate and anger against
them.

5. Stop calling them evil names like
"devils"

6. Stop using them as a yardstick
to relate with people of the opposite sex.

7. Understand that You can't erase
these
memories overnight. But you can
live with
them and not be hurt by them.

8. Don't Talk about your ex in your
new
relationships.

WHAT YOU MUST DO:
1. Forgive them no matter what
they did to
You. Forgiving doesn't mean you
forget. It just
means you didn't let the person/
situation get
the best of you.

2. Learn your Lesson.

3. Don't make the same mistake
again.

4. Chose to be happy.

5. Make Jesus your Lord and
personal Saviour.

6. Ask God for grace to deal with
the pain
and hurt in your heart right now.

When you have moved on your nEXt,stop talking
about your EX.
Add to correct if am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by dopeJemi: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lmao at number 6 grin grin grin I don't get it, why? What if I av given my life 2 Christ b4 d heart break?
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by badmeat(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Don't add S to ur EXgrin
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by xynerise: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dont watch romantic movie alone with ur ex
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by DExplorer1: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
xynerise: Dont watch romantic movie alone with ur ex
*in her voice* Really?
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by mumumugu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
5. Make Jesus your Lord and
personal Saviour.
6. Ask God for grace to deal with
the pain
and hurt in your heart right now

leave Jesus and God out of this. Did you consult them before you started the relation

3 Likes

Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by xynerise: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

*in her voice* Really?
Yes na. To avoid......
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by bimbos3xy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
4. Stop projecting hate and anger against them.

Idon't project anything just wish he meet a devil like himself.
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
xynerise:
Yes na. To avoid......
For how long? grin
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by xynerise: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

For how long? grin
It depends on the man's stamina tongue
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by CallMeFemi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
bad meat: Don't add S to ur EXgrin

But its nt ma 4Lt she cant find anyone else with my kinda stamina... Anyone who can take her to heights of unimaginable pleasure, anyone who'll read her bodylanguage and respond Simultaneously, anybody who's Ready whenever she's ready........ Oops I'm getting carried away!!

The only thing I miss about ma EX is her Kiss!! And her voice (dis geh cn sing for Africa)...yeah and her "Head" grin

I like ma EX...without d S
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by longjohnsilver: 12:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Ex...I don't have one...am still in love with ma high sweethart...so maybe I should move on to the next thread
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by dmcdad: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2013
^^^^ Guess so then...
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by caesare: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
yep been trying to move on but she keeps calling regularly, trying to be friendly after breaking up with me. i told her to stop calling me so i can move forward and she seemed pretty upset by it.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by DExplorer1: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
xynerise:
It depends on the man's stamina tongue
Yeye like you.
Which stamina? LOL tongue
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

Yeye like you.
Which stamina? LOL tongue
shey football stamina na im dey talk about ni?
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by koolg: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
true @OP,
my ex always updating her status about how she has chosen to be happy, bla bla bla. LOL
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
dmcdad:
shey football stamina na im dey talk about ni?
LOL. Abeg ask Xyne.
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Excel30: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2013
why still chat with an Ex on Facebook if really he/she is an Ex. Don't deceive yrself,know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Excel 30 :
why still chat with an Ex on Facebook if really he/she is an Ex. Don't deceive yrself,know what you want.

You never jam!
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Mercyu1(f): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You never jam!
U are right.There some exs u ll hv nd they ll never agree 2 completely stay away frm u.They ll be calling u all d tym nd tryin 2 chat u up nd wen u refuse 2 respond,they ll get upset,start telling their friends nd family 2 call u,Lol......This is some1 u hv parted with.Can u imagine?
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Mercy-u:
U are right.There some exs u ll hv nd they ll never agree 2 completely stay away frm u.They ll be calling u all d tym nd tryin 2 chat u up nd wen u refuse 2 respond,they ll get upset,start telling their friends nd family 2 call u,Lol......This is some1 u hv parted with.Can u imagine?

They begin to know your true worth after they've loosed you.
Re: Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover.... by Youngpo413: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
badmeat: Don't add S to ur EXgrin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies: Experience On D Day U Disvirgin Or U Were Disvirgined. / What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies / Funny Vacation Photos Of A Nairalander And His GF In Dubai!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.