Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,202 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32355 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
shymexx: Obama is a bad ar.se nyggah - that nyggah just kept a straight-face as the navy-blue skin tone having, fedora hat wearing baboon was exhibiting the effects of inhaling laughing gas.

Obama was like, "What's funny? And why's this nyggah laughing?" undecided

Can you guys grow up? You call the Nigerian President a baboon yet you are Nigerian. Do you seriously believe you are British? Smh
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by phil5(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Those criticising here are noting but bunch of haters,nw think about your individual lives,we are the same people killing our selves, what do I mean:
Name one of the under performing governors and tell me that he /she feel from the sky.
If I be a common lg chairman today everyone expects me to be super rich as if the seat grows money.
Our leaders were once governed and they once commented like those of us here on nl .now they are there doing the same thing they condemned while a mere citizen like you.some don't even do it intentionally,
Once heard of a lecturer who was murdered by a student because he refused to collect bribe.don't this ring a bell in your ears that nigerians are corrupt.am a nigerian nt surpoting any body but giving a piece of my mind.

By My resent observations I can conclude that its our presidents posture which if u ask me its nt too good , am beginning to suspect the photographers and those who post pics cause a pool of pics is taken and they didn't pose 4 any picture by my look.some may select this one to post to achieve the above comments.

Do u think he disgraced himself or nigerians if any thing like that.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by muzeze77: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whats with this clownish dressing, when in Rome behave like a roman and when in US, dress corporate, This so-called bushman is disgracing Nigeria
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

Your aimless, futile, fruitless trashing and ranting online changes nothing , it only represents wasteful foolishness . . .

You are just another demented toad hopping and trashing about to no where.
When your frustrated rant about those placed several heavens above you changes a Nano particle of events, then we might begin to take you serious.

Again, you are just another nonentity without worth . . .

Sweet response!!!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by phil5(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
muzeze77: Whats with this clownish dressing, when in Rome behave like a roman and when in US, dress corporate, This so-called bushman is disgracing Nigeria
u must be a forest
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Between Obama and Goodluck Jonathan,na who old pass? undecided lipsrsealed

What has age got to do with the power to deliver and adequate representation of the masses.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: Lol I am German and was only trying to be funny. i wouldn't live in nigeria or be the president of nigeria even if offered a billion dollars.

Words of a deluded nonentity!
You're the most deluded person I've ever come across, thank your stars you're saying this online and not in my presence, gosh! I would have slapped you so hard, scratched that your bird sh.I.t face so well that even surgery won't reconstruct it.

You won't agree to be Nigeria's president even if you're paid a billion dollars to accept the position?

Yet you spend 24hrs on Nairaland? 'Nigerian site'. ? What a slowpoke!

Your existence is a pathetic waste! *spits*

7 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sweet response!!!

Oya tell me wetin my gentleman just talk.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

You're the most deluded person I've ever come across, thank your stars you're saying this online and not in my presence, gosh! I would have slapped you so hard, scratched that your bird sh.I.t face so well that even surgery won't reconstruct it.

You won't agree to be Nigeria's president even if you're paid a billion dollars to accept the position?

Wtf! Amaka has got claws,
Calm down.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Wtf! Amaka has got claws,
Calm down.

He had it coming!

FYI I'm 'Ama' not 'Amaka', I'm from oil rich Akwa Ibom state. I am NOT igbo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

He had it coming!

FYI I'm 'Ama' not 'Amaka', I'm from oil rich Akwa Ibom state. I am NOT igbo!!!!

:-/
No need to post ur details, fact that ur name hails from the basseys and d ubongs
does not change d fact that u r a bloody southerner, neither will ur being from an oil drenched state increase d size of ur purse.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by politicalpastor: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.

VERY SOON OBAMA WILL BE MEETING PRESIDENT JONATHAN IN NEWARK NEWJERSEY. na small Nigerian leaders see so. they must change for good. lol.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by tlops(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

Still occupying an esteemed position your entire lineage will never smell or occupy in light years . . . .

Beat that !!!

Lightyear is a measurement unit for distance and not time.

Where ever they met is not as important as what was discussed or achieved.

I hope someone doesn't come on NL to start one of those " a NLer with President Obama @ NYC".
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
tlops:

Where ever they met is not as important as what was discussed or achieved.

I hope someone doesn't come on NL to start one of those " a NLer with President Obama @ NYC".

Correction! It could b used for both quantities
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Druhill(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Another stup1d militant on oil overdose talking rubbish. It was announced in July that Obama would meet Jonathan in New York and not at the whitehouse as requested by Nigeria government. Didn't you read the press release by state department three months ago? Jonathan wanted a whitehouse visit but was given a brief Waldorf meeting.

Obama was to meet him on the side line in New York as it was first reported few months ago.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obama-jonathan-to-meet-in-washington/

https://www.nairaland.com/1398452/jonathan-obama-meet-washington

https://www.nairaland.com/1398190/obama-invites-jonathan-meeting-new
MUMU NAH HIM U BE.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Yet you spend 24hrs on Nairaland? 'Nigerian site'. ? What a slowpoke!

See finishing abeg! Pow pow pow!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Druhill(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
toothpaste:

Can you guys grow up? You call the Nigerian President a baboon yet you are Nigerian. Do you seriously believe you are British? Smh
Guy u grow up cant u see de dude called Obama not laughing? is dis a peace meeting or a meeting of war?
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

:-/
No need to post ur details, fact that ur name hails from the basseys and d ubongs
does not change d fact that u r a bloody southerner, neither will ur being from an oil drenched state increase d size of ur purse.

Haha to you now you're tough? Lmao. You're a child.
Oh btw I'm a proud southerner!!! I'm sure you're a northern COW. Mtchew
See his BOKO HARAM face. Lmao!
You posted something wrong about me, I corrected you and you're spilling gibberish? Lol.
A FOOL at 100!

4 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

You posted something wrong about me, I corrected you and you're spilling gibberish? Lol.
A FOOL at 100!

Hahahahaha
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Druhill(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

What has age got to do with the power to deliver and adequate representation of the masses.
My guy, Obama suppose call our president, Bros Jonathan.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Druhill(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

A FOOL at 100!
Guy take am easy na ur fellow brother bi dat.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
muzeze77: Whats with this clownish dressing, when in Rome behave like a roman and when in US, dress corporate, This so-called bushman is disgracing Nigeria

You're a complete idio.t with foam where your brain ought to be.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Druhill: Guy take am easy na ur fellow brother bi dat.

Who is this keke driver calling a guy? ;S ;/
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rossikk:

You're a complete idio.t with foam where your brain ought to be.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Who is this keke driver calling a guy? ;S ;/

Damn! Lmao
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Correction! It could b used for both quantities

Bros! No vex abeg. Na true say u be FOOL at 100? As in, u enter this world come reach 100years and u still no sabi anything? Na wah for u o. U no dey try abeg. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Abmarshalo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Your are an asshole for insulting our [/color]intelligent President like that. Your forefathers and your Generation cannot and will not see the white house until you die.

You are so direspectful to your president.
[color=#990000]

Fool
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Steezz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
nkem Kalu: OBAMA CAME TO AFRICA AND REFUSED TO COME TO NIGERIA AND ALSO REFUSED TO SEE GEJ.....NOW THE MAN (GEJ) HAS GONE TO NY AND OBAMA DECIDED TO SEE HIM BRIEFLY IN A HOTEL ROOM THAT COSTS $7,000 PER NIGHT. ( DON'T FORGET THAT $7,000 IN U S IS EQUIVAILENT TO OUR OWN N7,000.00 PER NIGHT HERE. INFACT, THIS HOTEL IS NOT BETTER THAN A LOCAL ISOLO OR AGEGE MUSHIN HOTEL WHICH IS NOT UP TO SHERATON .) HAHAHAHAHA.......THIS IS THE BIGGEST INSULT OF THE CENTURY. CAN SOMEONE ASK THAT MAN TO PLEASE COME BACK TO NIGERIA HERE AS HE HAS DISGRACED US.
Haba! Bro hope u are not actually this stoopid undecided If u meant this comment as a joke then its kul. But if u were rily serious shocked dude I reserve my comment. By d way if u meant it as a joke...that has to be the lamest joke ever on here angry

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
tlops:

I know, My emphasis is on the astronomic distance/Journey the depraved haters have to surmount before they call fulfill the specified achievement/destination referenced in my post .
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dunexxx:

Bros! No vex abeg. Na true say u be FOOL at 100? As in, u enter this world come reach 100years and u still no sabi anything? Na wah for u o. U no dey try abeg. Kai!

And u r definitely d grey teethed smiling bluegreen fly im about to slap with this sweat soaked tail to d ground. Just Buzz for me one more time, the akwa ibom theme song u proudly go from soup to garbage singing, my dear feeble companion.
Amaaskia:

A FOOL at 100
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: the most powerful black nation in what sense?a country that cannot take care of the needs of her people in any form is that what you mean by powerful or is it our military that makes us powerful or our educational system abi na our economy?abeg stop allowing stoopid patriotism to deceive you,when we talk of powerful nation,Nigeria is not it,so make we hear word abeg.
I don't care about your opinion neither do I care about who you are. Nigeria is the Most powerful black nation on earth whether you like it or NOT. You phuking BARSTAARD from a frustrated lineage. DON'T quote me again loser
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dunexxx:

grin hhaaah! More jobless flies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.