Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32351 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by tripodson: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
taharqa:

Oh!! SHUT ya ffucking mouth UP. You guys are taking this unbridled HATRED for a single individual too damn far; its almost making you chaps fickling CRAAAAZZY.

This is the Side lines of the UN General Assembly in New York, not Washigton. This is the same place Obama wud meet with the Chinese, Brazil President and others.

FOOOOLish, Noisemaking 'Opposition' CLOWNS.....*spitsondem*
tell them jare just de run mouth
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by BankuTilapia: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
naptu2: From 2011

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/06/09/readout-presidents-meeting-president-goodluck-jonathan-nigeria

Look at his charcoal face n brown nose like an African santaclaus. Na diz one be presido?
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by boron10(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin I hope nobody gives that Ghanaian fool the attention he seeks.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Steezz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
boron10: grin grin grin grin grin I hope nobody gives that Ghanaian fool the attention he seeks.
You already know. Who get time for crap?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Akiika: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bunch of kids on this forum.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
whirlout: I don't know why African leaders can't wear suits like their foreign counterparts when on official duties. How can the world power in attendance particularly at a UN gathering take him seriously with that ridiculous looking hat on? Besides he is too dark already to be wearing black throughout. At least wear something that will accentuate your skin tone. With a black suit, at least u have a white shirt and a colored tie to brighten things up a little. African leaders need to do well in the appearance department afterall image is almost everything.
What a load of garbage. His fedora hat plus dark dashiki is his heritage. That is how nobles in his area dress traditionally, with no care about "accentuating their skin tone". You have a problem with that, move to another country.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Crixina(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
I just sat down your read 7 pages of bashing,pro an Anti johnathan.guess what? I just got sick.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by whirlout: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rossikk: What a load of garbage. His fedora hat plus dark dashiki is his heritage. That is how nobles in his area dress traditionally, with no care about "accentuating their skin tone". You have a problem with that, move to another country.

Of course, your ignorance will show. I guess if nobles from his area walk around butt naked, I guess you will expect him to go there butt naked. You probably don't even go to work, at least a professional workplace, without shirt and tie, am almost certain of that. Think, think before you respond. He is on official duty as such he should present himself equally as his counterpart that he is visiting. And as for your comment about moving to another country, people like you are what is wrong with Nigeria, I have an opinion and I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS IT AND I DON'T THINK I PLEADED WITH YOU TO RESPOND. I bet you are probably a transplant here who is now comfortable and now feel like you can dictate to another person where they should move to. SMH for you.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by bibiking7(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Amazing..... shouldn't we be more concerned about what was discussed than where they met.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OMOILARE: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2013
payless, why are you displaying your ignorance in public?
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by tunwe(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bravo to president GEJ! That was a nice meeting. But i think he should have also thank the America people as he thanked their president for the supports,and co-operations. By talking straight to the camera to them and acknowledging their supports and appealing for further co-operations on security and other matters.overall he did great, nigeria was accorded a befitting respect deserved.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: What a load of garbage. His fedora hat plus dark dashiki is his heritage. That is how nobles in his area dress traditionally, with no care about "accentuating their skin tone". You have a problem with that, move to another country.

Why bother responding to that clown? That post is not even worth the response of nursery school pupil. just forget those airheads.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2013
JohnRockefeller: if i were obama i wouldn't be able to hold back my laughter.i thought the nigerian president's accent was funny.it seemed like the nigerian president was struggling with grammatical expression and linguistic pattern.this cracked me up "thank you mr...your excellency"

If you care to look at some of my contributions here you will see how much I criticize the Nigerian President. Honestly I do not think he is qualified to be the President ( even of Nigeria ) and I will not bother to even watch the video. But your comment about accent is racist. He should be commended for making an effort to speak a foreign language. If I were Jonathan I would insist on speaking Ijaw ( his first language) - an American interpreter could translate to Obama.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
JohnRockefeller: sorry but wasn't nigeria a british colony?and doesnt this nigerian president claim to have a PHD?
listen to the german,spanish,romanian,jamaican etc presidents speak and they speak articulately despite the fact that english is not their first language.a good leader is supposed to be even bilingual,atleast know 2 other languages.
english is a universal language and the president of the most populous black nation (british colony) cannot even speak it articulately.
why dont you ask your president to speak ijaw to nigerians? you should be grateful that whites unified the african tribes with one language such as french,english,portuguese.
so if i'm black i'm not racist and if i'm white i'm racist? go have a talk with russian skinheads and find out what it means to be racist.

I have no sympathy for Jonathan and I would never vote for such a person- not because his lack of command of a colonial language. Obama' s first language should be kikuyu - I bet his kikuyu may not match Jona's pidgin English.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Rivers Guber: Wike And Awara Clash In Port Harcourt / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.