Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) (84647 Views)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
BigRuckus: grin I think Chimamanda Adichie is the best thing to happen to Nigerian literature since Chinua Achebe! Really cool pic, they look good together #OppositesAttract
Oh! You just wait for me. Remember this name: NWEZE KENECHUKWU JOSÉ MARIA.
The next big thing in African Literature.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2013

Dayum he's hot! But not as hot as my sweet Masonkz. Tenk!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
SimonAndal:
Dayum he's hot! But not as hot as my sweet Masonkz. Tenk!
Whats this filth?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Lilchilz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
I went to warri recently if you see name
of churches, ha! my broda even Satan
self dey fear. Make I yarn una:yo u’ll
see something like this.
{1} SATAN UR OWN DON KPAFUKA EVANGELICA MINISTRY
{2} Operation carry devil nack for
ground bible ministry.
{3} The atomic bomb bible brigadia
barack ministry *aka* shoot d devil
make im eye clear. {4}Ssatan wetin we do you evangelical church
of God.*aka* Satan leave us
alone.
{5} Operation no look Uche face biblical
church of Christ.*aka* slap Satan face
ministry. {6} Pay your tithe and offering church of
God.*aka* pay ur tithe n win
generator gospeler.
{7} Satan if you try me, you go hear
ween prayer ministry
{8} Satan chop make i chop bible assemble *aka* we no dey find Satan trouble
ministry.
The next name shock me no be small
….. . . . .
Bokoharam prayer ministry devil u go
fear. Hey!! Warrrriii!!! we hail oo

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by scientology(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
please let us see when shes in reverse cowgirl...too..tnkx
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
HNosegbe:

This one don dey beef Chimamanda tey tey. tongue
Ode i am sure you posted this because you want ''Likes''. Anyway, any one who likes your comment must be a BIG FOOL!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Loving that her afro hair style wink.
Natural and cute cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nightshift(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Frankly, the most attractive thing about the Anambra- born writer is her beautiful hairstyle. In this photo, she looks more like Nelly Uchendu, or Theresa Onuora of Egedege Unubi.
The only thing missing is her Jigida - perhaps she is wearing some. Beautiful image of Igbowoman of the 80's!!

Ada Mmadu Dalu!!

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by DrTony1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
dasparrow:

Most Nigerians are not aware of this. After all, the word 'half caste' was imported into Nigeria with the English language by none other than the Brits themselves. If that was me that the Brit woman had tried to run her mouth at, I would have given her a piece of my mind. Did Nigerians or indeed black people sit down one fine morning and start making up racial slurs? nope they did not. It was Caucasians/white people who sadly did. Nigerians are generally not into racial slurs - many 'worship' people with pale skin - because Nigeria is an all-black nation and we are too busy trying to cope/solve our myriads of problems than sitting there and intentionally and spitefully calling biracial folks derogatory terms. The British woman should go and talk to her racist British people who cloned the word 'half caste' and imported it into Nigeria!

The husband ain't complaining so why are you trying to take panadol for another man's headache? You think it is every man out there that subscribes to the idea of treating women like slaves or glorified housemates? Just because it is done that way in 3rd world Africa does not mean people in advanced nations prescribe to that crap.

Yes! Likes attract. Two intelligent people coming together to build a life together. She is smart to have married someone who is bred overseas and hence would appreciate her as a lady.

@Post

Cute couple. They look really good together. May God continue to bless their marriage.

Bred abroad?? Are you aware that †ђε man trained in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu as a doctor before going to †ђε US

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lil chilz: I went to warri recently if you see name
see something like this.
ground bible ministry.
alone.
generator gospeler.
ween prayer ministry
ministry.
….. . . . .
* falls from chair* LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nightshift(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Who amongst all the Sisi Eko on NL would like to have such a beautiful hairstyle like Chimamnda?
It wouldn't make anyone look local, but more refined African beauty.
Such an hairstyle is more beautiful than all the fake Brazilian hairs you've ever bought. Girls, go back to your roots; osiso, oya!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by endlessAli: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
dasparrow:

Most Nigerians are not aware of this. After all, the word 'half caste' was imported into Nigeria with the English language by none other than the Brits themselves. If that was me that the Brit woman had tried to run her mouth at, I would have given her a piece of my mind. Did Nigerians or indeed black people sit down one fine morning and start making up racial slurs? nope they did not. It was Caucasians/white people who sadly did. Nigerians are generally not into racial slurs - many 'worship' people with pale skin - because Nigeria is an all-black nation and we are too busy trying to cope/solve our myriads of problems than sitting there and intentionally and spitefully calling biracial folks derogatory terms. The British woman should go and talk to her racist British people who cloned the word 'half caste' and imported it into Nigeria!

The husband ain't complaining so why are you trying to take panadol for another man's headache? You think it is every man out there that subscribes to the idea of treating women like slaves or glorified housemates? Just because it is done that way in 3rd world Africa does not mean people in verseas and hence would appreciate her as a lady.

[b]@Post

Cute couple. They look really good together. May God continue to bless their marriage.

Amanda nice one
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Lenny5000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is the FOOLISH GIRL not answering her husband's name Anyways, its the mumu albino husband that allowed her. She knows no Nigerian Man will put up with that nonsense thats why she went to marry an albino! angry

Why must everything turn to an INSULT? Do you realize her name is a BRAND? She should change the BRAND that puts food on the table because it is Nigerian to do so? If she and her husband are happy the way they are and are not hurting anybody, why Insult them? Why not concentrate on the good she is doing all over the world, the lives her message are touching instead of Insulting them over nothing...... Nigeria is plauqed with so much Evil, Greed and Wickedness and you pick on somebody doing good and projecting the Nation in a positive light?.. With such a mind set, I wonder where the Country is truly heading to... Make una dey enjoy the country dey go, we dey watch!

12 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by larkz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
tchidi:

Half-caste is politically incorrect and kinda insultive. Said it once to a Brit with a half_Nigerian son n she almost ate off my head. Since then, I've learnt to call it. 'Bi-racial'

Nigerians don't put a lot of effort into being politically correct generally. Heck, they don't even know what it even means.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: An half-cast,no doubt! But they look cute together. wink

Nawaoo. Ur H-factor is so strong that you even type it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Ajengogo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chimamanda is blushing.... Eeeeyyyaaaaaa
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by dollarlander: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
lurvy: undecided[size=18pt]Okay... I've seen them...So what next? [/size]

GO AND SHIT(POO), LOL, LOL, LOL...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
SimonAndal:
Dayum he's hot! But not as hot as my sweet Masonkz. Tenk! angry
nawa o. So controversial a being. All the best
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by solomon111(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lenny5000:

Why must everything turn to an INSULT? Do you realize her name is a BRAND? She should change the BRAND that puts food on the table because it is Nigerian to do so? If she and her husband are happy the way they are and are not hurting anybody, why Insult them? Why not concentrate on the good she is doing all over the world, the lives her message are touching instead of Insulting them over nothing...... Nigeria is plauqed with so much Evil, Greed and Wickedness and you pick on somebody doing good and projecting the Nation in a positive light?.. With such a mind set, I wonder where the Country is truly heading to... Make una dey enjoy the country dey go, we dey watch!
Oh pls shut up and stop being such a melodramatic pussyy.
How does not agreeing with her choice of surname becomes hate?
Why can't she bear a compound name if she values her surname so much?
Is she more accomplished than Ngozi okonjo iweala,oby ezekwesili,and other great Nigerian women that have adopted the surnames of their husbands?
She is a victim of feminism,and i don't respect feminists.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Chomzy19(f): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
see something like this.
ground bible ministry.
alone.
generator gospeler.
ween prayer ministry
ministry.
….. . . . .
I Hope dis is just a joke, If its not I can only say . . .

U know wat I mean
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
That is Chimamanda's husband?!

*Dies....Resurrects.....Dies again* Gosh, I love this woman, they look so darn cute together.

awww, wishing her the best marriage ever kiss

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Chomzy19(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
solomon111: Oh pls shut up and stop being such a melodramatic pussyy.
How does not agreeing with her choice of surname becomes hate?
Why can't she bear a compound name if she values her surname so much?
Is she more accomplished than Ngozi okonjo iweala,oby ezekwesili,and other great Nigerian women that have adopted the surnames of their husbands?
She is a victim of feminism,and i don't respect feminists.
eeeyaaa.. Kpele oo, dt u don't respect feminist does not n will not stop us from operating n converting that ur local wife into one of us someday... FEminism has come to stay carry ur chauvinistic self pack one side

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
pro01: Goodluck (and Patience) to the bookish-looking man that marrried a self-confessed feminist. He'll need loads.
Here, have a glass of haterade!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
princemmab: What's that she did with her hair?.
It's her natural hair, she did nothing to it.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by solomon111(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chomzy19: eeeyaaa.. Kpele oo, dt u don't respect feminist does not n will not stop us from operating n converting that ur local wife into one of us someday... FEminism has come to stay carry ur chauvinistic self pack one side
Hello,do i know you?
I bet you know nothing about feminism and its consequences.
All most of you in Nigeria do is to join you fellow morøns in america and shout feminism like mindless hordes.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Akshow: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
see something like this.
ground bible ministry.
alone.
generator gospeler.
ween prayer ministry
ministry.
….. . . . .
walahitallahi u don craze.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by justplainpaul(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
SimonAndal:
Dayum he's hot! But not as hot as my sweet Masonkz. Tenk! angry
Nah only your fellow man yansh u dey think about? u no go ever think better thing once for your miserable life? @op, the albino guy looks like the afin that lead a 5man robbery operation in my house lastweek. they stole bingo my dog, stole my precious nokia c1, stole my pot of soup. they didn`t stop there, they went along and stole my five module of garri. Are they that hungry? it baffles me seeing him sitting with chimamada. the guy do photoshop, abi i no dey see well.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by princeonx: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: An half-cast,no doubt! But they look cute together. wink
No be only cast na half alluminium!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by japhmanuel: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
No be she write one novel purple hibiscus??
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by Tinkybabe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cute couple!
And her hair, absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by salt1: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
She's married! So happy for her.
I'm glad she found time for her private life

Her husband is soooooo handsome!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) by andyanders: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: The man looks like an albino
Me be think sooooooooo. No offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Client From Hell / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.