Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? (679 Views)

Today Weather Condition:for Those Resdiing In Port Harcourt And Uyo. / How Is The Light Condition In Your Area? / Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Saying it rained cat and dog throughout in Benin-City yesterday is an understatement, it rained hippopotamus and donkeys.
It rained for more than 18hours, as socia-economic activities were paralysed in almost all sector of the state. Some schools, media houses, private offices, and business centres were closed for business due to the heavy downpour and fear of what nature might bring upon them.

Infact, the rain has started again this morning, I'm taking my younger ones to school myself, I can't allow them go alone cause of the poor state of roads in the state. I want to use this medium to advise parent to take their wards to school by themselves during this raining season as it's not the best time to allow them (their wards) take the risk of "trekking" down to their various school themselves.

Let's know the weather condition/report in your area.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by Emmyk(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2013
The rain stared yesterday too, around 3:00PM, here in Ilorin city. Rained all night...it's still dripping presently...what we Yorubas call Adani duro doni gbese .

It's like it's raining all over Nigeria presently.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Emmyk:
It's like it's raining all over Nigeria presently.
I think so too. I called a friend in Anyigba, Kogi State yesterday and got the same report from her.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2013
With the current weather in Benin, it looks like it gonna be a sunny day.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by chistar01(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Err.. Over here in my part of lagos, it rained on sat, sun and mon but funny enough, the cloud looks bright today so maybe its not gonna rain today. Although, on a larger scale, the weather condition here ain't so favourable towards me due to the 'nearly' constant down pour.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Even in South-West Nigeria? I think it's a general problem. Report reaching me from Ibadan said the rain during the last four days have left many persons homeless and jobless.
Let's know the report in your state/area.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by Deiok(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
The way that rain pour down yesterday still baffles me. The rain left us and host of persons going to their various places of work stranded for hours. I have to trek home cause the bus drivers were overcharging, imagine they were charging #150 for a distance of #30 on a normal day. So i decided to buy an umbrella which i use in covering myself since the rain refused to cease.

I was so angry yesterday untill i watch the news and see how erosion flooded some persons houses, so i have to thank God i was not in that condition.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Deiok: The way that rain pour down yesterday still baffles me. The rain left us and host of persons going to their various places of work stranded for hours. I have to trek home cause the bus drivers were overcharging, imagine they were charging #150 for a distance of #30 on a normal day. So i decided to buy an umbrella which i use in covering myself since the rain refused to cease.

I was so angry yesterday untill i watch the news and see how erosion flooded some persons houses, so i have to thank God i was not in that condition.
Thank God for your life.
Re: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by yemi2plus(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
It's a sunny Wednesday morning in Benin, I pray it continue like this.

(1) (Reply)

Did Akeem Akintunde See His Death Coming?: Last Facebook Message Of Plane Crash / Happy Triple Celebration To Daddy O.P.M!! / Photo: You Will Never Lack Anything In Life Even If I’m 6ft Down- Teebillz Assur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.