Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) (63271 Views)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Muuutccchhhheeeeewwwwwww.......Advanced secondary school (SS4)
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Once upon a time, people enter University at 16, graduate at 20, by 21 you have finished youth service and they call you adult.

Now, people gain admission at 24, then ASUU goes in strike, Aluta join and when you are over 31, they will still want to manage and do youth service because of limited oppurtunities.

This system is taking initiative out of the youth. It is not by force to go to university, if you use 4 years to learn any skill, you can become self employed.

I feel sorry for the student because God created us free but he is in bondage.

I feel sorry for the teacher who is using his frustration on his student. Afterall, what is it when you start calling somebody younger than you Papa?
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ayesco202(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
if you knw where u headed, nd u knw wat u want, den u gonna do anytin 2get der. If a lecturer asks me 2 kneel down in front of d klass 4 my disobedience, indolence or wateva, den why won't i? Wat if it was my fada or my uncle who ask me 2 do such a thing? Won't i? Pls let's be wise. Pride goes b4 a fall.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Gud 4 him.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by george2bam(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2014
WAEC RESULT IS OUT,TO CHECK AND UPGRADE,CONTACT 08160419927 FOR ASSITANCE.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by psychologist(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
OK oo wetin una take snap d pix D last time I checked camera phones arnt allowed in dt glorified secondary skul
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
onila:
i WEEP for Naija
What made you weep for this country onila ?.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ceo003: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2014
grin nonsense upon all d moni they r payin . serves them right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Triviality: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
eagleeye2:
Over rated Education......smh.....dis one follow for leaders of tomorrow.
pls they should let that VC know that we are longer in Secondary school
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by kally01(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Preceedo:
the lecturer can never ask him to leave the class coz they paid alot of school fees unlike govt/public uni. I yet believe dat when an adult behave like a kid, He is bound to be treated like one. Even in my sec school days, teachers hardly punish me cos of how I carry myself!
y u come dey tell us d story of ur life na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.