Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) (63473 Views)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2013
ednut1: Fones are not allowed in convenant, silly bloggers
In as much as I believe that mobile phones are not allowed in the said school, I stil believe the picture is real. Look at the angle it was snapped from.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by prophylaxis: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2013
In my own opinion, such schs shld be closed down. Wt type of adults r they trying to produce. Ds wld nt help nigeria
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Naofficial: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2013
FUNNY THREAD..
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
GO BETTER SCHOOL UNA NR GO GO!!! DEM DEY CARRY LUNCH BOX DEY GO CLASS NI??
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Cestmoi1(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm not suprised.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
what's wrong with the bolded?
Your 'pre-degree' days not undergraduate days. Pre degree is like advanced high school, just that you are allowed to put on mufti
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: Your 'pre-degree' days not undergraduate days. Pre degree is like advanced high school, just that you are allowed to put on mufti
This is the most senseless comment I have come across on this forum. You typed that poo above out of pure ignorance. I'm disappointed.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
This is the most senseless comment I have come across on this forum. You typed that poo above out of pure ignorance. I'm disappointed.
Can you understand yourself at all? undecided undecided. That you are undergoing a pre-degree programme doesn't mean you are an undergraduate.

Hope you understand this one SMH embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:

Its you who typed bullsh!t bro, she is right on point, pre degree is not degree, so what sh!t are you talking, abeg don't spoil my school's name o.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
baibijay:

Its you who typed bullsh!t bro, she is right on point, pre degree is not uni, so what sh!t are you talking, abeg don't spoil my school's name o.
Don't mind him. I bet he is still undergoing the pre-degree programme. Na your type the thing dey enter head say them don dey inside four walls of a uni. Better read your book and pray you get admitted. Pre-degree is not uni.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Adex097: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
ScarFaceTF: People dey sneak fone inside d schll na
hahahaha...God punish devil...why should I smuggle my personal mobile phone into a tertiary institution ?

#GREAT-UNIBEST grin

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by resdan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
AMAZED

FP TINX
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
When I said this is a prison and not a university, some fool was asking me stu pid question.

One thing I know is that camera phones are not allowed in the school and the whole of that class is in soup...very hot soup.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by AkinDavid2: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
I no fit say Rubbish! If this is actually true. A university education suppose to have an all round touch on psychological development of which self confidence is part of it.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by moscobabs(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Iranun!!!!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Iaz93: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: Don't mind him. I bet he is still undergoing the pre-degree programme. Na your type the thing dey enter head say them don dey inside four walls of a uni. Better read your book and pray you get admitted. Pre-degree is not uni.
Chai! babe, you get mouth oh!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Glorified secondary school
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by nkeboy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temismith: Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ patience aπϑ goodluckgrin

Lolz...make I hear say dey no beat craze comot 4 d lecturer head 4 FUTO sad
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by bidexolumanish(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
no be new thing,during my 200l my lecturer other all the student to kneel down and he even hit us at times. wink wink wink
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Bsc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
waow, is it a military school.. There are alternative ways of punishment.. Lik... Get out of my class! Etc
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: Don't mind him. I bet he is still undergoing the pre-degree programme. Na your type the thing dey enter head say them don dey inside four walls of a uni. Better read your book and pray you get admitted. Pre-degree is not uni.
na so you dey quick vex? I just dey play with you na. Oya shake my hand
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by endlessAli: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
For what nah.... Can't even skul in dat type of school
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Once happened at Hall of Mercy FUTO
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please hide this post.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Atleast the lecturer has a class that he can control. Stop the hating on private universities, one of the best university in the world is a private university.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: Your 'pre-degree' days not undergraduate days. Pre degree is like advanced high school, just that you are allowed to put on mufti

what are you trying to correct Madam 'ITK'? he never mentioned undergraduate, he said pre-degree days. u wan show us say na u go school pas? keep praying for ASUU to call if strike biko
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Iaz93: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
na so you dey quick vex? I just dey play with you na. Oya shake my hand
Kai! undecided undecided Bro, shame on you. You couldn't even explain yourself. angry

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by bknight: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
There isn't all-round grooming of teenagers into psychologically balanced young men and women. Education isn't about academics alone, as well tertiary institutions isn't abt degrees alone.

These schools churn out babies.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
I swear this picture is fake!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Colonialism, Positive Or Negative Influences? / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.