Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? (2710 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Rooney Determined To Impress Van Gaal / Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mukina2: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2006
okay ooo.am already dere but i dont think dinho will win it grin grin grin grin grin

otolorin, england undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided nooo
italy nooo, u'll be surprised to see hu makes it to the finals
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2006
be careful, are u insinuatin my keystone is fraudulent?

it wont lie., itshowed me, and i'm still loookin into it now., still gettin the same response.
y'all 'll av to wait n see
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2006
Mukina 2
If there is no Brazil, england,Argentina,Spain,Italy in your finals then
i guess it will be Ivory Cost vs Ukraine.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2006
hey,
wats d latest asper rooney of england

what am i hearin abt gerrard pickin up an injury,

u'all see what my keystone meant by england deciding to give their chance away?
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mukina2: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2006
hey oto they are both in trianing today check out soccernet or fifaworldcup site
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2006
aiight
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2006
Rooney is in the squad though he wont play the first match.
Crouch might play and do his robot dance for england.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
ger-many Code

you want us to know u've read DaVinci Code

can u imagine, this is cafu of brazil' third consecutive world cup or not so?. and he has won one already, real great achievement o
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2006
Dont mention that blasphemus code here oto!(joke)Leonardo da vinci

I dont know much of Cafu but I hear he is so good.
Does he play for Milan or juve?
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2006
recently joined AC Milan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/2997746.stm

he's a record holder - first player to appear in 3 consecutives world cup finals, and has won two 2 world cups

imagine
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2006
Ok Got the point.

By the way Oto! am born again and JESUS is my personal saviour.
Takr the challenge if you are not.
Cheers.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2006
aaahh
thank God some1 is bold enof to profess his/her faith here.
i am too, priscy., and i'm happy i am

but u must admit it, priscy, walkin faithfully with J.Christ is not bread n butter, but HE's always dere to help.

i'm sure this aint gonna go well with some members on this fan, so we should discuss more abt this on religion, so as not to get soccer fans furious for usin their thread to discuss our faith.

ciao
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by spikelord(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2006
As usua, Holland might end up being messed up by an inexperienced country!
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
Spikelord!
I dont understand what you mean by Holland being thrashed by inexperienced
Did you mean Cote D voire?
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mukina2: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2006
spike you wud be surprised by wat the elephants of ivory coast can do wink wink wink wink

i know the bigg teams will make a swift exit after this first round grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2006
Crouch impressed me to some extent and again i was disappointed by him. Too many fouls.
And he cant score with his head.
John Terry also disappointed me.
Beckahm-I was impressed
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by spikelord(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
Holland might scale through the Group Stage but might end up loosing their semi final ticket to a country like Argentina
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mukina2: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
sweden dissapointed their country cuz they underestimated TT tongue tongue tongue

shaka hislop great saves good player really helped his side for a second keeper
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
Arjen Robben and Drogba impressed.

Rud Van Nistelrooy and Robin Van Persie disappointed in those first matches hope they change.

Trinidad and Tobago they like it or not they are already packing
They frustrated my Henrick Larsson and the only Arsenal lunjberg
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2006
Priscila:

Trinidad and Tobago they like it or not they are already packing
They frustrated my Henrick Larsson and the only Arsenal lunjberg

priscy, this is world cup and no regard for names!

trinidad n tobago played an impressively adequate football against hyped sweden.
even with a man down - they were fantastic

if the continue with a play this strong, dwight yorke might retire a fulfilled man.

i give dem kudos.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2006
Oto!
If there are any kudos! to give out then give to Hislop.
He solely saved TNT from too much trouble.

It was him that spoilt for Sweden.

Italians annoyed me.
But Luca toni was the man
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2006
yeah. hislop was great.

ghanaian, just like their elephant-equals, lost to inexperience

italy could have been better no doubt, just as england could
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ji sung Park and Adebayor disappointefd.

Kader and Chunsoo lee impressed
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2006
hey
did you'all c wat i'v bin talkin about all along?
brazil, brazil, brazil. - brazil my foot!
croatia was a far better team than brazil, they were just lucky with a 44th minute out-of-danger-area strike by kaka.
they were rough and they succeeded in gettin out the major pain in the neck fot them - i'm talking about the No.10 midfielder for croatia, he was the insurmountable threat.

this tournament as far as i'm concerned is anybody's tournament - any1 could clinch the trophy, but its definitely not BRAZIL!
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mukina2: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
Priscila:

Ji sung Park and Adebayor disappointefd.

Kader and Chunsoo lee impressed

ma poin exactly Prissy!!!!!!! also ur man dinho,ronaldo,adriano
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
did anyone notice Ronaldo walking about the pitch like a big elephant i think he only made 1 shot at goal, he probably touched the ball twice or so shocked
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
Mukina 2 and OTO!

Didnt you people watch that Croatia standard were so low for Brazil thats why Ronaldo was walking and Dinho was marked by five men.
I blame Alberto Pereira coach.
He failed in using these stars well the same case with France.

Guys when you dont klnow how to use Dinho and henry you can easily lose.
Let them borrow a leaf from Wenger and Riykaard how to make use of the two men.
problem with too many stars in the pitch. I expected such
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2006
priscy
we headin the same way - except for the fact that croatia was a lower standard for brazil.

france - switzerland was the most boren match ever
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
France was boring cos they misused Henry.

For Brazil they were overworking Dinho
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Idekeson(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2006
England will fail as usual because they lack the capacity to succeed at the top level.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by kitaun(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
ronaldinho,rooney,ronaldo,brazil,holland will all dissapoint
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bami(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
players likely to impress? hmm lets see, kaka, riquelme, ribery, joe cole, pauleta, robben, mascherano, in fact the whole argentina players.

as for dissapointees : ronaldo of brazil,boumsong if he plays, zidane, viera, henry, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? / The World's Highest-paid Athletes List / UPDATED!!! Bet9ja Zoom Soccer Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.