Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... (2822 Views)

Controversial Senator And Wanted Drug Baron In N10.797 Billion Messy Debt / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries / Femi Hamzat (KOH) Congratulates Ambode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by oreporter(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2013
LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL, GOV. FASHOLA, LAGOS MONARCHS’ CONNECTIONS[size=16pt][/size] [url]CLICK FOR FULL STORY[/url]/http://orijoreporter.com/lagos-governorship-aspirant-commissioner-for-works-femi-hamzat-in-n10-billion-bribery-scandal-gov-fashola-lagos-monarchs-connections/

[img]scandal.jpg[/img]

Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by FeistySMD(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
crooks in government
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by slimfit1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fashola disappointed me. I am so disappointed look at all these massive figures. There is no man with integrity any more in Nigeria. Can you imagine the amount they would be keeping for themselves if they are giving this amount away. Can you imagine how much their girlfriends would be earning.
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by agbameta: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
These obioma alaba websites no dey carry second with their worthless, dumb and disjointed toilet trash essays...

Talkk about waste of internet space..

1 Like

Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Dpeacemaker101: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
So APC is corrupt also? I dey really laugh. We shall watch Tinubu and his gang of rogues crumble.
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by takedat(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
slim fit :
Fashola disappointed me. I am so disappointed look at all these massive figures. There is no man with integrity any more.
So you believe some of these mushroom, yellow journalism media outlets? The likes of 'Orijo Reporters and Paparazzi magazine'. According to the report, "In the last two months he has shelled out nearly N10bn in various forms to individuals and groups for their supports for his political ambition." The question begging for answers is, 'what is the allocation for Lagos State ministry of works that an individual did not just pocketed N10bn but shelled it out for political patronage in 2 months'? Even in the report, it was stated that he gave out
*N40m to Oba of Lagos
*N16m (N4m each to 4 traditional rulers)
*N2.5m to a mosque. How these 'unsubstantiated allegations' summed up to N10billion is beyond comprehension? N300m and N350m contracts handed out to certain individuals are what it is, 'Contracts' and not until they fail to execute them before tongues can start to wag.

Several interest politicians are eyeing the Governorship seat, and they are ready to plant all sorts of malicious news in the media especially against one they feel is gaining the upper hand. Do not be surprised that an APC member planted this in the media!

1 Like

Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by ichidodo: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Corrupt State Government....
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by theoctopus: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
take dat: So you believe some of these mushroom, yellow journalism media outlets? The likes of 'Orijo Reporters and Paparazzi magazine'. According to the report, "In the last two months he has shelled out nearly N10bn in various forms to individuals and groups for their supports of his political ambition." The question begging for answers is, 'what is the allocation for Lagos State ministry of works that an individual did not just pocketed N10bn but shelled it out for political patronage in 2 months'? Several interest politicians are eyeing the Governorship seat, and they are ready to plant all sorts of malicious news in the media especially against one they feel is gaining the upper hand. Do not be surprised that an APC member planted this in the media!

Why not? So you only believe it if it involves PDP abi? You are a serious hypocrite?
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
I bet you this same Hamzat is a far better governor malterial than many of the so-called governors in a box-shaped land section of the country !...

..'cos if were to compare their performances, Hamzat swallows them all up together, so wats the fuss about the shortcomings of another man but not your own men?
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by ichidodo: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^^Bumkum you are being looted dry and you are comparing apples to oranges.....Don't worry tomorrow you will say igbos are your problem, I dey laff o!
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by freshbuoy: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
I live in epe and im aware of the 350million contract given to the oba. .if that bit that i know is true, then the entire thing cannot be fabricated. .there must be a lot of other truth in it. Not disregarding a bit of falsehood. .however, who says the entire thing cant be true?
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by teskyg: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good job Oga Fash and co. Emperor Tinubu is away(for cosmetic Surgery) and Boys need to gather enough crumbs before Oga Tinubu return .
Oga Fash and Co,please leave some money for APC 2015 campaign. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
ichidodo: ^^^Bumkum you are being looted dry and you are comparing apples to oranges.....Don't worry tomorrow you will say igbos are your problem, I dey laff o!
Omo Igbo Olori nla shut up.....let them loot us dry, we are enjoying the lootocracy...Why are you guys obsessed with SW, won fi se yin ni? You need deliverance...shiorrrr
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^^^Super Bumkum

Thats an illogical response. If the report was even really worth going by as true or not, have you no shame in your failures called governors for their dismal performances in your caves, Uhn?

.....how will you gan sef?...when my mr is far away from home trying to earn his living in SW!! grin grin
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by takedat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
theoctopus:

Why not? So you only believe it if it involves PDP abi? You are a serious hypocrite?
You labeled me an hypocrite because you are exceptionally unintelligent to tell fact from fiction.
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Adeniyi3840(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
This is d way its done in our country... Hv u had a cut of d national cake?
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by ndcide(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
I believe because in Lagos, there is no smoke without fire.
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by ichidodo: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Konmight: Omo Igbo Olori nla shut up.....let them loot us dry, we are enjoying the lootocracy...Why are you guys obsessed with SW, won fi se yin ni? You need deliverance...shiorrrr
Omo yeriba, awon ofenmanu, Akpa amu gi there.Dirty self righteous irritants impoverished by their 'adorable'polithiefcians.Hope you have collected your owambe invite.Pr!ck.
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by ichidodo: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
^^^^Super Bumkum

Thats an illogical response. If the report was even really worth going by as true or not, have you no shame in your failures called governors for their dismal performances in your caves, Uhn?

.....how will you gan sef?...when my mr is far away from home trying to earn his living in SW!! grin grin
Boiled Crap is what you insinuate, your corrupt leaders are no different from anyothers, so don't come spewing pigs shyte about how political savvy these thieves are.Get up your lazy cowardly yoruba azzes and do something before you blame the igbos of your shambolic state...
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by freshbuoy: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
I bet you this same Hamzat is a far better governor malterial than many of the so-called governors in a box-shaped land section of the country !...

..'cos if were to compare their performances, Hamzat swallows them all up together, so wats the fuss about the shortcomings of another man but not your own men?

Please what is the outsanding thing hamzat has achieved in his almost 9 years as commissioner serving in two different ministies apart from massive corruption and embezzlement?

What qualifies him as 'better than most governors's as you have said?
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by bayodearo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2013

I remember reading several articles like this about "Raji" Fashola months before he became the Governor of Lagos state (post Tinubu); the Lagos PDP has always employed similar tactics in the past. I sense there's more to this story than meets the eye. #lagosPDPatWork #nuffSaid
Re: COMMISSIONER FOR WORKS FEMI HAMZAT IN N10 BILLION BRIBERY SCANDAL... by Prec1ous(m): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2019
He is the deputy governor now! Haha

(1) (Reply)

History Of Armed Robbers, Company Liquidators, Rapists And Notoriours Official.. / Nairaland 10th Year Anniversary ; Celebrating With Seun. Picture. / This Sad Invent Happened This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.