Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,716 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. (2849 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Anasko(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
A Fourteen year-old boy, Alaji, from kerenua,
who was forced to serve the terrorist Boko Haram
group, has narrated his experience after being
abducted by the group in an early morning
invasion, where security forces were attacked and
homes burnt.
Alaji explained in an interactive session that he
was adopted at gun point by two men on a
motorcycle and taken to a town where he saw
hundreds of fighters of the terrorist group.
“I was abducted at gun point by two men on a
motorcycle and taken to a town occupied by the
group. After a day, we moved to another town,
then another, that was how we kept on.
“There were lots of us, I saw hundreds of fighters,
there were also many captives, but all of us
including the captives, were set on groups but not
in one place within the camps,” he said.
Talking about the activities in the camp, Alaji said
that the females in the camp were morally and
sexually abused while the males were being sent
on errands.
“There were lots of women in the camps, they
raped and abused them.
“For boys like me, we run errands but everyone
knows the repercussion for disobedience, they
enforce discipline.
“they don’t let captives to mix freely,” he stated,
adding that this goes to show that the jihad they
claim to be waging was not true.
On part of their recruitment strategies, he stressed
that they were selected based on their strengths.
“we were selected based on our strengths. they
put us in trucks and armoured personal carriers.
“They gave the weaker ones gallons of petrol to
burn houses and buildings, and the stronger ones
bullets and guns. Our responsibility to deliver this,
is to fight on the battle fields during attacks,” the
fourteen year old stated.
Alaji, who was forcefully drafted by Boko Haram,
stressed on the biggest loss and the most
frightening battle he experienced with the group.
“The biggest loss I witnessed with Boko Haram
was in Gamboru in the hands of the military. The
Leader was so furious that he shot and killed two
commanders right before us.
“The most frightening battle was the attack on
Baga. when the town was attacked, initially it
was difficult to break through,” Alaji said.
He also went on that the residents came after
them and they were left with no choice than to
retreat.
Alaji also said the residents were later supported
by the Multinational Joint Task Force where they
seized equipment and ammunition from the
terrorist group.
He said the group comprises of fighters from
Nigeria and other countries adding that some of
the foreign fighters insisted that the campaign
they waged in Nigeria be extended to their
countries.
Alaji later revealed that some unidentified people
do come at night to meet with the leaders of the
terrorist group.
“At night, we see a convoy of cars that include
armoured tanks, and then a green helicopter will
arrive. Those inside will then meet the top
commanders.
“Whenever we see the aircraft arrive then go, then
we know that the next day, a major attack would
be launched. But people like us are not allowed to
go near the leaders.
He further explained that he was able to escape
in the course of an attacked to be launched in
Mongolo.
“I was ordered to carry two fighters on
motorcycle to Mongolo where we arrived at
dawn. The first attack was on the military
barracks there.
“When residents of Mongolo were leaving, I seized
the opportunity and rode off with the motorcycle
and head to Maiduguri where I was taken to my
parents whom I lost contact with since the day I
was taken.
“Everybody thought I was dead or I had formally
joined the group,” Alaji said

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/16/boko-harams-jihad-is-false-escapee/

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
kiss It's obvious, some top politicians are behind Boko haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by ionsman: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Soon this whole Boko haram debacle will be over with.....Click like if you believe.

26 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by dedos(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Only who lives cn bear witness.....congrats boy!,u're a free bird nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boko Haram, your days are numbered, shekau or she-cow, you and your followers will all kick the bucket and burn in the hottest part of hell........ cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boko Haram is a scam and will always be available to the best team that can pay the highest bid. Modu sherriff used and dumped them but now that they've become radicalized after our criminal-in-chief refused to take the war to them instead called them brothers, the whole country have to pay dearly for it.

If jonathan can't fight Boko haram in 6 years, how can he win them in 6 weeks ?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Boss13: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Alaji later revealed that some unidentified people
do come at night to meet with the leaders of the
terrorist group.
commanders.
be launched.
But people like us are not allowed to
go near the leaders.

Did anybody note the above. It looks more like a military aircraft. There have been stories of conspiracies and collaboration with Boko Haram.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by plainol(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
please, can helicopters fly without being noticed. and someone in aso rock says it baffles him when they say he sponsors boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Crocz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God bless this guy!

I know he woulda been forced to do terrible things but he never lost who he is, he never lost his resilience to be good and most importantly he never forget his home.

Can't imagine what those women in their camp will be going through...this is just too barbaric angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by tunex23: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Brb
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by idupaul: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boss13:

Did anybody note the above. It looks more like a military aircraft. There have been stories of conspiracies and collaboration with Boko Haram.

Shut up there and use ur head

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by politricks: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP is Boko haram-General Azazi

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Mortiple(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
commanders.
be launched. But people like us are not allowed to
go near the leaders.
God save Nigeria!

Is it not a shame that an airplane can take land as well as take off in our AIR SPACE?!

It is even more disturbing that "convoys of cars" move freely in a territory placed under curfew.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Brymo: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
this year by God's grace terror will kill terror IJN, faceless malu.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Samunique(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
It is very difficult for me to just read and believe anything about BH now.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Spread math
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Boss13: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
idupaul:

Shut up there and use ur head
grin grin grin grin

I have - Have you?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
This same boy was also interviewd by Aljazeera!
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by pendy79: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Anybody still doubting the conspiracy of the Military and the Ruling Party the PDP in the perpetuation of the evil menace on the people of Nigeria needs his head examined.

The former NSA said so, he was killed in a Military Helicopter that belong to the Presidency, The President himself there are Boko Haram elements in his government, till today no one has been picked up or sentenced.

Where is Kabiru Sokoto, where is Abu Qada and other top members of the sect that we were told were arrested for over 3 to 4 years now?

Now the military leadership have compelled INEC to postpone elections for 6weeks using same BH as excuse. The Agenda is clear, sustain and sponsor the insurgency to remain in Power by all means.

Some Bastards will come here on Nairaland saying Buhari and APC are the sponsors of BH, I don't know if Buhari have Military Helicopters in his garage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by idupaul: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boss13:
grin grin grin grin

I have - Have you?

grin grin Good!!
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by geedeex2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
I small front page ..
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
I pity some people,even if buhari didn't win this election, am 100% sure d next president (2019)is a northerner and he won't allow boko haram to continue killing his people, an investigation will be carried out and...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by doctokwus: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boss13:

It was the exact quotes that caught my attention.This boko haram has govt backing in one form or the other.Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by morgang(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Damn.... It's obvious that Boko haram do receive grants and sponsorship from some anonymous prominent politicians. Of course, I keep wondering how this sect could monopolise several ammunitions apart from the ones they seized from the Nigerian military. Loads of bullets and other numerous war gadgets. Even those camouflage wears; I wonder where on earth this people could find such, despite the so called tight security being placed in that zone. Helicopter? I'm still awe and myopically bewildered on how a mini flight like helicopter could hover between the vicinity of Maiduguri (or elsewhere) to Boko haram's camp. Or could this flight originate from a neighborhood country ?

The whole brouhaha about this boko haram menace is just too multi dimensional. From the look of things ( Although I'm not a pessimist) ; It will really be difficult for the Nigerian army to deliver their promise under the space of 6 weeks. There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed apart from jet bombings and front line offensive attacks.

Could this be achieved under the watch of this clueless c-in-c

Ladies and gentlemen, the future of this country is on our thumb. Vote wisely! If 6 years in office couldn't curb insurgency in Nigeria under his watch, whats your perception about six weeks?

Vote GMB for a Radical change in Nigeria....

**Punch 'Like' if you aim for change!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by midolian(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boss13:
grin grin grin grin

I have - Have you?
na wa 4 u o...

how do u xpect him to use wat he doesn't have? It is real. I need noboby to tell me the governmnt has a hand in this. You need to hear how ridiculous the success stories of this BH group are. Its jst as if they are operating legally

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by tare22(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its only ex-military men that can carry out this type of operation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Something about this news story does not sound real.

My view is that Boko Haram are Chadian troops in mufti

Why has he not spoken of the carpet bombings of Northern towns that are supposed to target BH?
we expect weeks of all types of stories supposedly about war against BH, whilst being kept in the dark about the fact that our government is allowing Nigerian towns to be bombed, cleared and annexed by France and its puppet regimes Chad, Niger and Cameroon. Our government is allowing the break up, because key members of our government have been compromised and blackmailed by America 's CIA.

APC should install their parallel government before our clueless government and our enemies finish breaking up the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by ogbronx(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
pendy79:
Anybody still doubting the conspiracy of the Military and the Ruling Party the PDP in the perpetuation of the evil menace on the people of Nigeria needs his head examined.

The former NSA said so, he was killed in a Military Helicopter that belong to the Presidency, The President himself there are Boko Haram elements in his government, till today no one has been picked up or sentenced.

Where is Kabiru Sokoto, where is Abu Qada and other top members of the sect that we were told were arrested for over 3 to 4 years now?

Now the military leadership have compelled INEC to postpone elections for 6weeks using same BH as excuse. The Agenda is clear, sustain and sponsor the insurgency to remain in Power by all means.

Some Bastards will come here on Nairaland saying Buhari and APC are the sponsors of BH, I don't know if Buhari have Military Helicopters in his garage.
Unlimited / never ending likes!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Change2015(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
yemaldo:
I pity some people,even if buhari didn't win this election, am 100% sure d next president (2019)is a northerner and he won't allow boko haram to continue killing his people, an investigation will be carried out and...

My brother, the people being killed and terrorised by boko haram are my sisters and brothers too. And I demand a government that acts firmly to stop the insurgency, not this waffling that we are going through now.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by Sunymoore(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why us?
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. by RandomVic(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Isn't Sambisa forest the supposed hideout of the BH warlord, Shekau? If so, why hasn't that location been put under a total lock down by the military - both air and land! The fact that an helicopter can fly over Shekau's hideout (sambisa forest) with impunity shows the level of decay in our intelligence gathering (if there's any to begin with) a green helicopter at that! - what an absolute dead giveaway! Goes to show that this whole BH insurgency is in coop with some big shots in the military. The Nigerian military has been politicized. Period! Bye bye to the once revered Nigerian military, and its sure going to remain this way should Jonathan wins the election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE! / U.S. Links Buhari’s Associates With Stolen $150b / Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups By Modern Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.