Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! (481 Views)

Division In Nigeria Army. / Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / Why Did God Forbid Sex Before Marriage If He Made It So Pleasant? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! by Emusan(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2013
I've gone through many posts on this forum before I inferred this statement.

Different argument in Christendom can be clearly seen on this forum which has limited the Gospel of our Lord Jesus.

*The Universe is thousands of years old....no no no you're wrong universe is billions of years old. Many scriptures Will be quoted by both parties.

*God created some certain people before Adam.....no no no I disagree with you God only created Adam.

*Jesus didn't preexist His birth....stop that Bro/Sis. Jesus pre-exist His birth.

*Jesus is God......Jesus isn't God

*Christian suppose not to be paying TITHE...
Very big lie Bro/Sis. We need to be paying TITHE

*Jesus is the archangel Michael.....pure delusion Jesus is not.

*Hell and Heaven is real....you're being deceived Hell and Heaven is not real

Note: both paties will be quoting Bible verse by verse.

What can I say? Afterall the scripture cannot be broken.

I descover that it's just a means by which devil is trying to prevent the Gospel of Christ being spread.

Bible is not a book of confussion but a book to edifying and build your spiritual soul.

It is high time we Wake up and do the commandments of our Lord Jesus.

I didn't say is a bad thing to know more about what you have known but let everything be done moderately. Don't thing you know or have insight more than the other person.

Let this mind always be in you; Bible is a Book that you can make it says what ever you want it to say.
But God has made His word known to us and declared them. Everybody want to prove my doctrine is true than yours, is there any division in Christ? God forbid!

Which ever way you view your own interpretation let it be done by glorifying God with it.

The foundation has been laid which is JESUS the SAVIOUR no other foundation can be laid than this but everyone should take heed how he/she built on it.

Let's preach the Gospel of Christ and let's stop promoting religion.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you all.(Amen)

Shalom!
Re: Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2013

(1)

At Last We Can Now Hear Judas Side Of The Story / "I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church" / Which Version/translation Of The Bible Are You Using Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.