Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

So You Want To Be A Programmer...? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / So You Want To Be A Programmer...? (20756 Views)

Teach Me How To Become A Programmer / Which Phone Will You Recommend For A Programmer? / Who Is A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by bethnals: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
we need a lets 'learn code' diy/faq for beginners.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by SeunAero(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
ActiveMan:

Which programing language have you invented?

cheesy
ActiveMan:

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Javanian: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
bethnals: we need a lets 'learn code' diy/faq for beginners.

https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by deor03(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
SeunAero: cheesy

why are you amazed?

someone said he was born with programing.

is he Rasmus Lerdorf, Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski of PHP, Anders Hejlsberg for C# or
Bjarne Stroustrup for C++ or Guido van Rossum, the creator of Python.

you understand now huh
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by jazmartins: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good one I am even doing a project on game and it is fun here in NIIT.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by luvcherish(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
GREAT NACOSS!

GOOD 1 KEEP THE TREAD ALIVE!

I LOV PROGRAMMING

I WANT 2 LEARN PROGRAMMING

I WANT 2 BE A PROGRAMMER

NOT YET CODING, BUH HOP 2 START SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT - FROM KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC, LOKOJA
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
ActiveMan:

why are you amazed?

is he Rasmus Lerdorf, Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski of PHP, Anders Hejlsberg for C# or

you understand now huh

grin grin grin lmao, i think that was a typo, or he was trying to pass out a diff message, hin for don use pidgin grin
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Javanian: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
ActiveMan:

why are you amazed?

you understand now huh

IGNORANCE LEVEL: EXPERT
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
I want to be a programmer but I don't have the moneyangry who is going to help me?
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
My fiancee is a programmer on C++, Java, PHP, Mssql, mysql, .NET and I see lots of programs like NetBeans, Virtual Machine and other programs on her laptop.

I am thinking of enrolling into Programming courses as a hobby not profession, although I actually learnt to code some html syntaxes and a little php, I also know how to do build websites and do webhosting on remote servers and even on my local host all by just reading and as hobby. Its fun. I build my business websites by myself and i believe anyone can be a programmer, to me programming is natural science.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Garri_Activist: I want to be a programmer but I don't have the moneyangry who is going to help me?
Just read the e-books, its not that complex, when you love it, you will do it.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm a mathematics student and i'm currently learning programming. I have to say that my knowledge of mathematics have been very helpful to me. Though i have yet to master all those java codes, but i have been impressed so far. I only have to remain determined. Algebra is really a very veritable tool to possess. I hope i will prevail and master it eventually.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Just read the e-books, its not that complex, when you love it, you will do it.
ok tnx sir
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
---
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Billyonaire: My fiancee is a programmer on C++, Java, PHP, Mssql, mysql, .NET and I see lots of programs like NetBeans, Virtual Machine and other programs on her laptop.

I am thinking of enrolling into Programming courses as a hobby not profession, although I actually learnt to code some html syntaxes and a little php, I also know how to do build websites and do webhosting on remote servers and even on my local host all by just reading and as hobby. Its fun. I build my business websites by myself and i believe anyone can be a programmer, to me programming is natural science.

@bold, you don't say? shocked
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Billyonaire: My fiancee is a programmer on C++, Java, PHP, Mssql, mysql, .NET and I see lots of programs like NetBeans, Virtual Machine and other programs on her laptop.

good to know. she must have this very strong desire to always want to show you what she is doing.
you listening to her will sure make her day.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by abubaka101: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Javanian:

https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language
That thread started well, but sumppl are killing it sumhw...
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice write up @ OP.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
webdezzi:

good to know. she must have this very strong desire to always want to show you what she is doing.
you listening to her will sure make her day.
Yea, she is heading to MiddleSex University in UK to crown it all - Masters Degree. That's her dream, and that's my gift to show how much I love what she's doing.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by paxword: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice job it's inspiring
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Garri_Activist: I want to be a programmer but I don't have the moneyangry who is going to help me?
grin

Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Meklex(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
I want to learn programming but I don't have a laptop,,, please any programming language I can learn without the use of computer.
If it's possible for me to learn the basics without the use of a system, like: know the uses of each string and the results of such strings.
I don't have any knowledge of any programming language but I am willing to learn, especially the lang. needed to create android apps. Till I get myself a lappy I will like to keep myself busy. Thanks anyone,?
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by iydih(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
@OP,nice post.....
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Javanian:

IGNORANCE LEVEL: EXPERT

oh i see, you are born with programing too.

FYI, you program on what as been written down, get to know that...

be you java,python programmer or the self claim programmers that write scripting language called PHP.

i think you understand better now MR KNOW ALL (EXPERT)
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by dsypha(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Meklex: I want to learn programming but I don't have a laptop,,, please any programming language I can learn without the use of computer.
If it's possible for me to learn the basics without the use of a system, like: know the uses of each string and the results of such strings.
I don't have any knowledge of any programming language but I am willing to learn, especially the lang. needed to create android apps. Till I get myself a lappy I will like to keep myself busy. Thanks anyone,?

bro, u really need a laptop, if u really need to be a programer, jus try gt one
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by dsypha(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
ActiveMan:

oh i see, you are born with programing too.

FYI, you program on what as been written down, get to know that...

be you java,python programmer or the self claim programmers that write scripting language called PHP.

i think you understand better now MR KNOW ALL (EXPERT)

IGNORANCE LEVEL: Pro!
Clearly, You are demented
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by dokunbam(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Which one of these languages do someone learn first?
is it java, c, c++ PHP or phyton?
As a beginner
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by funnyx(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm now getting bored of finance, already planning to learn SQL by Dec and possibly add on to my knowledge later. I believe IT knowledge can make it easy to hop from one job to another and taking on new project within months or few years rather than getting stuck to a typical 9-5 finance jobs.
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by dsypha(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
dokunbam: Which one of these languages do someone learn first?
is it java, c, c++ PHP or phyton?
As a beginner

python. bt if u are intelligent,.try C.... its worth it!
Re: So You Want To Be A Programmer...? by precioussage(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
ActiveMan:

. . Mj wil invent dz tym 2moro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App / Best School To Learn Java In Lagos / Remote Work: Your Experiences As A Remote Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.