Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? (1908 Views)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / 2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Gabrinoz: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2013
I was listening to GEJ addressing the UN, and was trying to persuade the entire world for Nigeria to have a seat at the UN as non-permanent member, then some issues came to mind like, would a UN seat
improve:-
1. Our Educational system, where ASUU and Secondary school teachers in CRS are on strike?
2. Our Health system, where a Teaching Hospital cannot afford fuel to run its gen for operations and more…
3. Our transport and Road network?
4. Our politics, where we’ve factions in factions in our political parties?
5. Our security, where citizens cannot identify which is security agent or terrorist because there all come with uniform?
6. Our economy, where the naira fluctuate like NEPA
7. Our power supply
8. Etc……………….
So what do we stand to again as Nigerians with a UN seat? We have much more domestic challenges which we have not being able to address, why then, do we need a UN sit which will bring more international challenges of other countries like the ones we a facing in our own backyard?
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by iterator25: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Gabrinoz: I was listening to GEJ addressing the UN, and was trying to persuade the entire world for Nigeria to have a sit at the UN as non-permanent member, then some issues came to mind like, would a UN sit
1. Our Educational system, where ASUU and Secondary school teachers in CRS are on strike?
2. Our Health system, where a Teaching Hospital cannot afford fuel to run its gen for operations and more…
5. Our security, where citizens cannot identify which is security agent or terrorist because there all come with uniform?
7. Our power supply
8. Etc……………….
So what do we stand to again as Nigerians with a UN sit? We have much more domestic challenges which we have not being able to address, why then, do we need a UN sit which will bring more international challenges of other countries like the ones we a facing in our own backyard?

are this issues not being addressed? Moreso, do you want us to relapse because of these problems and not progress?..
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dude you are not a political scientist stop acting as one....for one it elevates Nigeria status in the international community which is good for a developing nation like ours...
Nigeria is pushin for democracy in the UN that sit will make her voice louder....this is international politics i will sdvice u to stick to the local politics u understand
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Gabrinoz: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Dude you are not a political scientist stop acting as one....for one it elevates Nigeria status in the international community which is good for a developing nation like ours...
Nigeria is pushin for democracy in the UN that sit will make her voice louder....this is international politics i will sdvice u to stick to the local politics u understand

I just asked some simply questions and you didnt anwers any. And what kind of democracy is Nigeria punshining for at the UN? democracry that we are still in the rudiments of learning?
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Gabrinoz: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
iterator25:

are this issues not being addressed? Moreso, do you want us to relapse because of these problems and not progress?..
At what pace? Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, India and Nigeria where all developing countries 30yrs ago, were are there now and where is Nigeria. The PROGRESS of a country is not determined by a sit at the UN, but by the internal building of her institutional structures.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2013

read his address, it look like he lack the understand of the kenya issue. He believe it is a cross border crime, somalia are kenya citizen. they occupy North Eastern kenya . those who draw the border did not draw it well

Nigeria already has a seat at the united nation already my friend, which is an illegal seat because nigeria should not be there, it is western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria that should be there.

This is how going back to 3 seat at the united nation help you.

Everything comes to money. Nation needs money. USA dollar is the medium of exchange all over the world. A nation has line of credit. Nigeria use to have 3 line of credit before Azikiwe a dictator got us into this problem.

With three line of credit. we get 3 times more of everything, which help us improve our industries. Transportation, communication etc, because business need dollar to meet international demand.

Apart from that we have an issue with our satellite pictures.

Which is responsible for Boko haram. that is the main reason for boko haram.

You can see Aboki has internet too. So this is what they are looking at... And bombing people.. because alot of them know that Nigeria was 3 countries before.. alot of them know that. So that is why they are trying to restore their own people because Northerners have domination spirit, they will rather die than become minority. That one is babu.(NO).

This is why they are committing suicide. So to avoid this. You have seen the govt close universities because of strike and refuse to agree with staff of the universities because it want to avoid them seen computers in school.. because many of the student are members of boko haram. And you can see that the number of bombing have reduces since they shut down the universities system. because many educated people are members of the boko haram group. it is like been a member of the Anglican church or Methodist church .

And you have seen the drop in bombing.. Are they going to close down the universities forever, the answer is NO. people are going to see the satellite pictures and they will continue to bomb places..

So to avoid this.. getting 3 seat at the united nation at 3 separate nation will speed up development and also aviod constant bombing, because they will not agree. When I mean never, I mean never , they will not agree.

I have lived among them, they will rather continue to bomb the united nation and embassies in the north until you agree with them. they are not normal. alot of primate people in the north.

so to aviod a civil war. we break up Nigeria into 3... Because the east and the west, dont get along too.

Look I have live abroad for so long, so i know how the west is developed. And I am telling you, it is the solution. we break it up into 3. they will resolve their issue in the north. census will lead to was. it is already 2 years behind.

And 2015, we should not get there
that is the picture of an NYSC corper and primitive people.

Nigeria president cant walk free in nigeria like in new york. he will will get killed.

The Assassination of Anwar El Sadat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhu-YgCyPz4
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8Vb_oSVv0EA/UYJjTVLIcbI/AAAAAAAAAUc/0E0aNH_qHCs/s1600/primitive+village.jpg[/img]
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
As Ogar said above, it elevates Nigeria's status in d international system, and also in d international political economy. It means economically investors would begin to see us from a view dey neva had, thereby increasing our FDI. It also means dat Nigeria would hav a big role to play in search for global peace. Also Nigeria would be an African superpower, beta dan we were recognised be4. Also note dat Nigeria is a country practising non-alignment, hence our views would not be considered pro-west or pro-east, but neutral. among many other benefits...
However my concern is dat Nigeria should not be given dis status just yet. Why?
Because 1).politically we're not stable
2). we hav paid little attention to the improvement of our foreign service academy, hence we may not hav d tactful personnels, wat we hav are old men who may retire soon.
3). our foreign service has been basterdized by politicians who just appoint people they like to represent the country (dis however happens at a limited rate, or more). hence if employ untactful personnels if given a UN Sec Con. seat, we may disgrace ourselves.
I believe dat we should get it right at home first. because dat seat is more dan just supplying troops, tact and intellect is needee.

1 Like

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
musiwa1l: read is address, it look like he lack the understand of the kenya issue. He believe it is a cross border crime, somalia are kenya citizen. they occupy North Eastern kenya . those who draw the border did not draw it well

Nigeria already has a seat at the united nation already my friend, which is an illegal seat because nigeria should not be there, it is western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria that should be there.

Everything comes to money. Nation needs money. USA dollar is the medium of exchange all over the world. A nation has line of credit. Nigeria use to have 3 line of credit before Azikiwe a dictator got us into this problem.

With three line of credit. we get 3 times more of everything, which help us improve our industries. Transportation, communication etc, because business need dollar to meet international demand.

You can see Aboki has internet too. So this is what they are looking at... And bombing people.. because alot of them know that Nigeria was 3 countries before.. alot of them know that. So that is why they are trying to restore their own people because Northerners have domination spirit, they will rather die than become minority. That one is babu.(NO).

This is why they are committing suicide. So to avoid this. You have seen the govt close universities because of strike and refuse to agree with staff of the universities because it want to avoid them seen computers in school.. because many of the student are members of boko haram. And you can see that the number of bombing have reduces since they shut down the universities system. because many educated people are members of the boko haram group. it is like been a member of the Anglican church or Methodist church .

And you have seen the drop in bombing.. Are they going to close down the universities forever, the answer is NO. people are going to see the satellite pictures and they will continue to bomb places..

So to avoid this.. getting 3 seat at the united nation at 3 separate nation will speed up development and also aviod constant bombing, because they will not agree. When I mean never, I will never.

I have lived among them, they will rather continue to bomb the united nation and embassies in the north until you agree with them. they are not normal. alot of primate people in the north.

so to aviod a civil war. we break up Nigeria into 3... Because the east and the west, dont get along too.

Look I have live abroad for so long, so i know how the west is developed. And I am telling you, it is the solution. we break it up into 3. they will resolve their issue in the north. census will lead to war. it is already 2 years behind.

Nigeria president cant walk free in nigeria like in new york. he will will get killed.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8Vb_oSVv0EA/UYJjTVLIcbI/AAAAAAAAAUc/0E0aNH_qHCs/s1600/primitive+village.jpg[/img]
What are u talking about!!!
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
musiwa1l: read is address, it look like he lack the understand of the kenya issue. He believe it is a cross border crime, somalia are kenya citizen. they occupy North Eastern kenya . those who draw the border did not draw it well

So to avoid this.. getting 3 seat at the united nation at 3 separate nation will speed up development and also aviod constant bombing, because they will not agree. When I mean never, I will never.

Look I have live abroad for so long, so i know how the west is developed. And I am telling you, it is the solution. we break it up into 3. they will resolve their issue in the north. census will lead to war. it is already 2 years behind.

What are u talking about!!!
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
companies bid for dollar. it cut this away.

To avoid a civil war. Congo lost 5 million people. NIgeria will loss 30 million lifes , if the United nation does not give us 2 more seat to make 3.

And the world can see, I have tried. I have contacted ban kim moon more than 30 times. You can go and ask him and the united nation on this issue. So if it is not a serious issue, I will not be doing it . There is no economic or money you can make than 30 million people been killed.

So it is between 30 million people lifes and just given out 2 seat. the world can see i have tried that even the Queen of England know me. Oprah, and many president. So I have tried my best to make the world see reason.

It is beyond money. but 30 million people will die.

queen is my witness

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
when Queen of England gave independent .. you can see that from this document, Nigeria was only a definition of some protectorate of britian. And this protectorate in question call

Nigeria had

western Nigeria ( may before that day)
zimbabwe(southern Rhodesia ),
zambia(Northern Rhodesia ),
malawi(Nyasaland),
Eastern Nigeria,
Northern Nigeria, this are name of some of the protectorate define as Nigeria in that document.

each of the protectorate had premier

jomo Kenyatta was the premier of kenya
Awolowo was premier of western nigeria

Julius Nyerere was premier of Tanzania

Kwame Nkrumah was premier of ghana

And all of them were granted independent with the same document . Just one document gave them independent. But people in africa less than 1% were educated at that time. did not know this. They did not grant independent together but separating, but with only one proclamation of the queen.

The document just state, I grant all of you independent... It did not same All of you are join together.... that why zambia, zimbabwe , malawi are seated at the united nation..

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
each of the protectorate had premier

The Queen of England was in Canada

The Queen of England granted one document of independent to everybody in africa under the name nigeria that is what happen. She came to canada .......because she wanted to save your life in Nigeria ,because you lack the understanding of the document. She came to canada.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
I will do my best. if not walahi, I go run against him, to save your lifes.. but I know he will rig the election. so election is fruitless. I have reach out to ban kim moon on several occasion. And will continue to contact him him until I get my way.

30 million people lifes is alot to die. this is one of the reason they closed down the universities, some of the student are involve in boko haram.. because they know nigeria history.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by acethean(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
@musiwa. I know about the nigeria-cameroun stuff before 1960 i read somewhere that comeroun was also a part of nigeria
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
musiwa1l: each of the protectorate had premier

all these people were nationalists! they weren't appointed by d british. they all fought for independence! Google abt Mau-mau revolution. there was nothing like western protectorate in Nigerian history, only northern and southern. i don't knw where or why u talking abt people getting killed or colonisation on a thread dat has a clear and concise topic.

1 Like

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
abubaka101, there was nothing call the southern nigeria protectorate, it never existed, it was the northerners who created it in their mind. It never existed.

There was

western Nigeria protectorate
Eastern Nigeria protectorate
Northern Nigeria protectorate.

Every protectorate in Africa had premier please ask your Ghanian friends. they would tell you that Kwame Nkrumah was premier of ghana. Awolowo was premier of Western Nigeria. jomo Kenyatta was the premier of kenya, please call his son in kenya..Uhuru Kenyatta and ask him. he will tell you so.

Do you think I will fight for something if it was not real. No. Why would a person go to the united nation and start argument over the issue except his people are been cheated of what is rightfully theirs.

Military government and their lifes are illegal laws. And Goodluck Jonathan govt is an illegal government, if you put Jonathan under a lie detector, it will show it, because Jonathan knows the truth.

over 90% of nigeria population will telling you that Obasanjo tells lies alot, Tinubu deceive people, Jonathan can lie and deceive. I will never lie to you.

There are 200 millions lifes involve. and 30 millions lifes will die in a civil war. Why would i lie. I will never do that.

You see I am a person so rigid that you see the private jet, that adeboye has, i will never ask people to give me private jet while many people are suffering. I am ready to take buses. and people who know me, will tell you so.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2013
@musiwa den who was d premier of d "eastern protectorate"? or d one of South Africa?
And u say u hav been championing ur cause at d UN, hw did accomplish dis? and hw has it been received?
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2013
@musiwa u sound lyk a politician
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2013
do you know anybody who was premier of southern nigeria. nobody. the north created southern protectorate in their newspaper. it was a northern 419 idea. it never existed.

this is uhuru Kenyatta, son of jomo Kenyatta, when his father waited for years for this document.. which the other african did not know exisited his father declare the Uhuru declaration . His name is Uhuru.. Kenyatta, and he is the present president of Kenya. You can take CNN or BBC, and he will tell you of Uhuru declaration.

The thing is Azikiwe and balewa were yahoo yahoo. (running scam) they got the document and most have hidden the document for many years from others. so other african leaders never knew that they were independent. And they were define as Nigeria as said in the document, that only Malawi and zambia should remain british citizen, I will assume, that period of time. malawi and zambia were still good and they have not started yahoo yahoo. like the rest of africa.

This was the missing document while other africa countries declared independent on their own because balewa most hide the document from other africa leaders. that why mugabe never like white people. but balewa most have hiden the document. so the other african did not know they also got independent.

[img]http://www.redpepper.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/uhuru1.jpg[/img]
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Ikengawo: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Gabrinoz: I was listening to GEJ addressing the UN, and was trying to persuade the entire world for Nigeria to have a sit at the UN as non-permanent member, then some issues came to mind like, would a UN sit
7. Our power supply
8. Etc……………….
So what do we stand to again as Nigerians with a UN sit? We have much more domestic challenges which we have not being able to address, why then, do we need a UN sit which will bring more international challenges of other countries like the ones we a facing in our own backyard?

academic loser that can't spell seat. chie.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Please change that sit to [size=17pt]SEAT[/size][size=8pt][/size].

This is what ASUU strike have made education in Nigeria.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to hear graduates speak or write.
All they know now is politics and tribalism. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Gabrinoz: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: Please change that sit to [size=17pt]SEAT[/size][size=8pt][/size].

This is what ASUU strike have made education in Nigeria.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to hear graduates speak or write.
All they know now is politics and tribalism. I weep for Nigeria.

THANKS
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by bknight: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
What is the topic abt again? What is this guy on about?
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is an illegal president, who occupy an illegal seat, he knows that. Look Sir Alexander Bustamante was premier of Jamaica , it was when Jamaica got independent that on 5 May 1953. That they change the title to prime minister. why dont you call the prime minister of Jamaica and ask ?

You people did not go to school. Every protectorate under the British empire had a premier, not a prime minister. the issue is, most nigeria politician are corrupt. that why they dont fight for their people. they see the satellite pictures in Nigeria and the video. It is just because they are corrupt people. that why they cant fight.

And when someone is corrupt, how can he fight.

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2013
The government of Western Nigeria is celebrating Western Nigeria day 15th November of this years.

you can see others , that i am tell you, the truth , that Goodluck Jonathan is an Illegal govt.

Sir Grantley Herbert Adams

Premier of Barbados

George Cadle Price
Premier of British Honduras

Augustus Blaize became Grenada's first Premier
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
why do you think I said Jonathan should take me to the international court. Because I know Jonathan govt will loss its case.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2013
musiwa1l: why do you think I said Jonathan should take me to the international court. Because I know Jonathan govt will loss its case.
Musiwa stop pushing it.. you're not making sense lipsrsealed
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
sheyie2007: Musiwa stop pushing it.. you're not making sense lipsrsealed
I also hav no idea abt wat he's talking abt...
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by manny4life(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
abubaka101:
I also hav no idea abt wat he's talking abt...

It's either you're new on NL and don't know Musiwa - aka map expert, OR you're giving into him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Ex-governors Of Ondo State Died Weeks Apart. / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. / Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.