Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,124 members, 7,845,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? (1910 Views)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / 2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by abubaka101: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
manny4life:

It's either you're new on NL and don't know Musiwa - aka map expert, OR you're giving into him.
Not new, I just don't knw him. Neither am I giving into watever he's saying. Wat's the story behind dis guy anyway?
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by AZeD1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
abubaka101:
Not new, I just don't knw him. Neither am I giving into watever he's saying. Wat's the story behind dis guy anyway?
Musiwa is a one man amry. A troll with expertise in maps and satellites.
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
The Queen of England was in Canada

The Queen of England granted one document of independent to everybody in africa that is what happen. She came to canada .......
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
All document I am showing you are authorized ,sign and confirmed by the Queen of England , which was released by her confirming that western Nigeria is an independent country of its own. You can see we the Government of Western Nigeria have valid document to the Western Nigeria and Jonathan Govt is an illegal government put their by military dictators.

Engr Musiwa
Re: What Will UN Seat Get For Nigerians? by musiwa1l: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2013
archives story and not the story your mother told you. that where the document comes from. they hold document for somes year and now release it to the public. this is the official document and not what your mother told you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Goes Into Politics: Contesting For House Of Reps / Why This Nigerian City Is D “japan Of Africa” And D H/q Of Light Manufacturing / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.