Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I'm In Love With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin (941 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Counsel / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2013
I’m a 22-year-old
woman and a 400
Hundred Level student
of Ekiti State University.
Throughout my days in
secondary school and
university, I refused to
have a boyfriend simply because of my feelings for
my cousin.
My love for him is inexplicable. I’m still a virgín
because my cousin has refused to touch me and he
will do anything for our love.
My dílemma is this, while I can’t date someone else, I
can’t marry my cousin. I am so confused. Please, I
need your help.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by tapeit: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
It's time you face the reality of the fact that it won't work.
I understand that in Islam, it is permitted but otherwise, it is advisable you start spending less time with him and start meeting other people.
Go on dates an see what is out there.
You're not getting any Younger!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Dovahkiin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
u forgot to put the link to ur blog smiley
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Stories that touch the heart!

If you like, no go look for boyfriend! Continue dey wait for your cousin!
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by greg7: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Som of u can b so iresponsibly insensitiv wen comentin on oda pple's dilema, sbdy myt b goin tru a genuine chalenge here n u r respondin in a trashy mana.
My dear, I honestly tink its tym to wake up n smel d cofee, lyk sbdy jst noted xcept u guys r Muslims ders no chance of dt relatnship wokin as most tribes consida it sacrilegious, I sugest u seek an undastandin relativ(fada,moda,uncle,aunty) any 1 of such in ur family n get valid relevant advice n guidance on how to refocus, cos its simply not advisable

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by kolidave: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'm also an Eksu student. Better let's hook up and let me help you fill that space your cousin is filling right now. You and your cousin is just a wrong combination,infact an abomination. The bible sef talk am. Clear your head Abeg
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Princeparix(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
*thinking of jumping*

nah

*brings out an M24 rifle and shoots d Op*

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Girlfriend. / Still A Virgin At 22 / Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.