Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

The More I Become Independent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More I Become Independent (1034 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

The More I Become Independent by onila(f): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
the more I dont value men undecided

I feel superior to all men that approach me or try to get to know me.

its either their personality sucks or they are too broke for me

and thats y i can never sleep with a man, well before marriage
Re: The More I Become Independent by Monicasque(f): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
never allow money determine who u r. always stay true to who u r. remember the values your parents instilled in u. remember babe the higher u go the more humble u should remain. a real relation will come to u and u will see that money does not even play part in it coz u will like him for who he is and not for wat he has but as for the personality part. if his persona ain't right, u can never change him so u know wat to do
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
PRIDE
well why don't you remain single for life if you're superior to everyman undecided
Mukina unban Yg johr *angry face*
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nomski0(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Monicasque: never allow money determine who u r. always stay true to who u r. remember the values your parents instilled in u. remember babe the higher u go the more humble u should remain. a real relation will come to u and u will see that money does not even play part in it coz u will like him for who he is and not for wat he has but as for the personality part. if his persona ain't right, u can never change him so u know wat to do

You couldnt have said it better. Girls often miss the ONE for them, all because of money.
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
I really find this funny cheesy, I don't know why undecided
Re: The More I Become Independent by AbuMikey(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Onila,

[img]http://peterbrakli.files./2013/04/yimu-photo1.jpg[/img]

[size=30pt]YIMU[/size]

Re: The More I Become Independent by Nuzo1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
One or all of the points are true of you:

1. Either your body, behaviour, dress sense or even personal hygiene makes it difficult to attract the right kind of man.

2. Hardly will any man impress you at this period since you've made up your mind to go celibate until marriage. You have your emotion all locked up.

3. You have the Nigerian girl mentality of "independent lady", but at the same time feel the need for a man who will tke care of you financially and otherwise. Meaning you will never get to love an average guy. Too bad, most guys don't give a hoot about such mentality abroad where I assume you stay.

4. You may have been naturally unlucky at meeting "real" quality guys.

5. You are smart, intelligent and rich lady from an influential background. Its natural to feel like the whole world owes you.

6. You have reached a point of no return with your virginity. No going back until marriage.

7. Just like me, you feel its a waste of time and love to go into relationships that won't lead to anywhere (marriage).

8. You are looking for a man who will treat you exactly like you father.

9. You are yet to come to terms that you are a lesbian.

Wish you luck!

Re: The More I Become Independent by Fulaman198(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nuzo':
One or all of the points are true of you:

1. Either your body, behaviour, dress sense or even personal hygiene makes it difficult to attract the right kind of man.

2. Hardly will any man impress you at this period since you've made up your mind to go celibate until marriage. You have your emotion all locked up.

3. You have the Nigerian girl mentality of "independent lady", but at the same time feel the need for a man who will tke care of you financially and otherwise. Meaning you will never get to love an average guy. Too bad, most guys don't give a hoot about such mentality abroad where I assume you stay.

4. You may have been naturally unlucky at meeting "real" quality guys.

5. You are smart, intelligent and rich lady from an influential background. Its natural to feel like the whole world owes you.

6. You have reached a point of no return with your virginity. No going back until marriage.

7. Just like me, you feel its a waste of time and love to go into relationships that won't lead to anywhere (marriage).

8. You are looking for a man who will treat you exactly like you father.

9. You are yet to come to terms that you are a lesbian.

Wish you luck!

I don't think she is a Lesbian, and it is not Nigerian women who started this I'm independent stuff, it was Western women who influenced other women to be independent. Remember, most people are followers. Onila copies what others do instead of being herself. When she matures, she will hopefully be a different less condescending kind of person. Right now she has the mindset of a girl in her late teens/early twenties. The hip-hop lifestyle is what she envisions.
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Troll thread as usual?
Re: The More I Become Independent by homesteady(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
No wonder that you are still a virgin! gringrin
Re: The More I Become Independent by Danhumprey: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lesbian alert!!! shocked Just tell us you are a lesbian and stop beating about the bush!
Re: The More I Become Independent by Gloriagee(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
So if his personality sucks n he's too broke for yu, but yu marry him - u'll def sleep with him. Isn't that contradictory, sisi?

Re: The More I Become Independent by Popowaa: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Arrogance that's ur problem or u are a potential lesbian

Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol...let's not castigate her feelings, at least, she was honest enough to admit her fault, that shows she knows her problem.

But @Onila, if Kim K could find a man that blew her mind away up till date, then u will. Just pray harder cos there r plenty of guys that would humble u and make u feel like u are from a small hamletgringrin

love your threads, always filled with humourgrin
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: the more I dont value men undecided

srsly babe get a diary this belongs there. :/
Re: The More I Become Independent by lemma448(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
:-XU jes confirmed u are uglee
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Here we go again.
Re: The More I Become Independent by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
this geh again.................
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: Arrogance that's ur problem or u are a potential lesbian
Re: The More I Become Independent by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
attention seeker
Re: The More I Become Independent by Gialmine(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: the more I dont value men undecided

The more Ʊ feel superior †̥ all men, the harder it is for Ʊ to get a husband.

The more u think their personality sucks or they are too broke for Ʊ; the more u become a gold digger ªϞd greater your chance ☀̤̣̈̇f ending up with a Thief.
And thats y a man will hardly agree †̥ ur 'No Premarital Sex' value coz they also have the slogan 'U wanna keep ur body 4 ya future hubby, I gatta keep γ̲ money 4 γ̲ future wifey'

The earlier u realize u gat a problem, the easier the solution would ß.
Re: The More I Become Independent by phraze(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na this kine aunty wey go c me for shoppin mall dey blush! And i swear once u blush dats it!
Re: The More I Become Independent by Bootylicious(f): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Don't let pride destroy you, you ain't the first successful lady and u ain't gonna b d last....

Re: The More I Become Independent by phraze(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: The More I Become Independent by phraze(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013

Why Most Campus Girls Double Date... / Cheating: Is It Ever Ok To Have An Affair? / CONFUSED! Shuld I Break Up Or .....