Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1720 Views)

Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Atk01(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: by Ngenge(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Talk to him abt it. Ask ur family 2 Conduct a meeting cos of his attitude. Tel his friends or mentor to advise him. Consult ur pastor if u hav any. Pray 4 him if u can. If all these did not work,he wil meet his waterloo one day nd he wil knw dat man pass man. Hw old is ur bros?

1 Like

Re: by esmeralda1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
All i can say is that you should pray for him

1 Like

Re: by Travelista(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Where are you parents because it's for them to deal with their child and not you. If your brother doesn't listen to your parents, then NLer advice is not going to do anything, either. You should let him know that one day he will meet someone bigger and badder than himself and will be handled appropriately.
Re: by Atk01(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: by Atk01(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Travelista: Where are you parents because it's for them to deal with their child and not you. If your brother doesn't listen to your parents, then NLer advice is not going to do anything, either. You should let him know that one day he will meet someone bigger and badder than himself and will be handled appropriately.
Re: by Ngenge(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Almost 20? Suposed to be a little reasonable. I perceive he is a jambite, maybe jobless. He is yet to meet life & its chalenges. B4 27 yrs,he wil change but may do dat in a hard way. Teens nd i sabi sabi
Re: by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Poster, let him be. Xperience they said is d best teacher. D more u worry about his behaviour, d more u will be getting depressed. And the more u guys flare up on him, d more stubborn he will become as d day goes by. Just activate ur ignore buttom and ignore him as possible as u can and still be a good sis.
I know ur parents r gonna be worried especially if they hv bn investing heavily on him. Pls reassure them and let u and d remaining ones do them proud.
I tell u, even if in twenty yrs time, he will sober reflect one day.Let him soar his wild oat.
Re: by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2013
Ngenge: Talk to him abt it. Ask ur family 2 Conduct a meeting cos of his attitude. Tel his friends or mentor to advise him. Consult ur pastor if u hav any. Pray 4 him if u can. If all these did not work,he wil meet his waterloo one day nd he wil knw dat man pass man. Hw old is ur bros?
lol,you are just pampering him by suggesting that.you are not dealing with the real issue,you are just cutting the branches instead of uprooting it root and branch.@ op,i had a cousin like your brothers age with the same characteristics.the father forced him to military school for training and informed their commandant that he is very sturborn and deal with him mercilessly if he misbehaves he should be beating like theres no tomorrow.he stayed there for 2years,when he came out,his body cooled down,all his gra gra and talking to people anyhow ended.he became sooo respectful that me myself i had to go and thank his oga.abeg try this method.its the radical approach and it works veryyyy well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

71 Yrs Old Woman Kills Husband And Cooks Him / Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? / What Are Benefits Of Marriage To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.