Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested (18136 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by Capableben(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
delta and maiduguri
.whatelse can i say
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by fyneboi79(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2013
spacechuks: I thought the commisioner of police in delta state boldly on a statement issued denied that kelvin did not in any capacity made such threat.
However,for peace to reign,those cowards SSS better don't kill him cos he was only clamouring for development of his community that house plethora of black gold
Smh...I smell another ken sarowiwa...but this time its gonna be hot because deltans are very stubborn and his followers will do more damage
My friend ‎u r just talking rubbish!!!!! SSS captured him after 7 days and ‎u call them cowardsPolice commissioner used denial strategy τ̲̅ȍ make him let his guard down and you are here talking from all corners of ur dustbin mouth. Criminals called Niger Delta!!Make una go school or do business like others.
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by stevey25(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2013
justicesky24: pls say wat u knw nd dnt comment cos u jst want to say smtin, dis man s only fighting 4 d rights f dose n dat community

Rights of which community? By kidnapping and killing innocent Nigerians? Some of you type ignorantly because you've not experienced what it is to be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by spacechuks(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2013
fyneboi79: My friend ‎u r just talking rubbish!!!!! SSS captured him after 7 days and ‎u call them cowardsPolice commissioner used denial strategy τ̲̅ȍ make him let his guard down and you are here talking from all corners of ur dustbin mouth. Criminals called Niger Delta!!Make una go school or do business like others.
fynboi or what do U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself,who told U̶̲̥̅̊ deltans r not educated,I can sure bet that U̶̲̥̅̊ can't beat us to the game wen it comes to education,as for the sss,I called them coward in reference to shekau,wen it involve oil issue,they will be interested cos they want their monthly payslip keep coming.if U̶̲̥̅̊ havnt been to the niger delta and see what these useless oil coy has done to our environment,U̶̲̥̅̊ better kip U̶̲̥̅̊Я smelling mouth quite.the last time I checked,Delta is not an educational less develop state,I even heard masters holders are riding okada in warri,what a failed government.And U̶̲̥̅̊ r there blaming outlaw kelvin whom I m sure his not an illiterate.
If the society is condusive,good jobs,nobody will have time for militancy,even if there is no job,just give us constant light,we can carve out biz for ourselves.
But here U̶̲̥̅̊ see,the govt doesn't think of that,they r busy afta their 2015 ambition and Ђ☺ they will steal more money to themselves
I pity them if they kill that guy kelvin bc that is not the solution,govt themselves r the problem,bc if it continues lik this,more and dreaded gangs will rise up that the govt cannot match in the nearest future.
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2013
spacechuks: fynboi or what do U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself,who told U̶̲̥̅̊ deltans r not educated,I can sure bet that U̶̲̥̅̊ can't beat us to the game wen it comes to education,as for the sss,I called them coward in reference to shekau,wen it involve oil issue,they will be interested cos they want their monthly payslip keep coming.if U̶̲̥̅̊ havnt been to the niger delta and see what these useless oil coy has done to our environment,U̶̲̥̅̊ better kip U̶̲̥̅̊Я smelling mouth quite.the last time I checked,Delta is not an educational less develop state,I even heard masters holders are riding okada in warri,what a failed government.And U̶̲̥̅̊ r there blaming outlaw kelvin whom I m sure his not an illiterate.
If the society is condusive,good jobs,nobody will have time for militancy,even if there is no job,just give us constant light,we can carve out biz for ourselves.
But here U̶̲̥̅̊ see,the govt doesn't think of that,they r busy afta their 2015 ambition and Ђ☺ they will steal more money to themselves
I pity them if they kill that guy kelvin bc that is not the solution,govt themselves r the problem,bc if it continues lik this,more and dreaded gangs will rise up that the govt cannot match in the nearest future.
but hav u eaten today?
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by spacechuks(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Jenams: but hav u eaten today?
All these retardeen,so U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl care if others have eaten,I thought U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl care about urself and family and how to steal more oil money to urself...the fact is that I have eaten doesn't mean others have,that's the problem we have,we call ourselves xtain and care less abt ppl,we don't look out for others,I think God will ask many of us on the last day.even our delta elders are culpable,once they get small peanut from the govt,they keep quite and sell the ppl right,its very riduculous.
As for the govt,we can't continue like this,Gej is ♍Ɣ broda,but I must be frank,he's not living up to expectation,♍Ɣ delta state govt is even the worse,when will situation change.
♍Ɣ take is dat eat and also care if others have eaten.
I even learnt sss destroyed the outlaw kelvin house in his community,is dat the solution?
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ take U̶̲̥̅̊Я time and ask-y is there rampant kidnapping?I don't advocate for that cos I knw is nt good,but its very simple,there r no jobs in the state,the state allocation is been shared bw themselves,do u want the ppl to die,they will have to take up arms.
Look at Amaechi that employed 13000 teachers,Ђ☺ many has delta st govt employed,even those he promoted there was no money to that effect,yet ppl are still condemning Amaechi-it is an indication that this. Fed govt doesn't even want to giv her citizens job if they will use the police in rivers state to flog and teargass newly employed teachers that came for their employmnt letter at the stadium.
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by marcjoe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm...so kelvin has finally been caught...
Re: Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested by marcjoe(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.