Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah (1726 Views)

SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano / Fayose Escapes Police, SSS Arrest / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by silica(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
[b]On 25th September, 2013, a combined security team of the Nigerian Army and DSS operatives arrested Kelvin Prosper ONIARAH, a notorious terrorist, kidnap kingpin and armed robber, who has been on the wanted list of security agencies. Kelvin ONIARAH who is also known as Kelvin IBRUVWE masterminded the kidnap of Mike OZEKHOME (SAN) on 24th August, 2013, along Auchi–Benin road. He is also responsible for the following kidnaps:
i. A Judge of the Edo State Judiciary;
ii. A top female official of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
iii. Chudi NWIKE (Dr.), a former Deputy Governor of Anambra State, who was killed by Kelvin while in captivity; and
iv. Several members of the NYSC and security agents.
He also masterminded various attacks against security personnel, carried out several armed robberies and kidnap operations in Delta, Edo, Rivers and Anambra States. ONIARAH maintained operational bases and detention camps in Warri and Kokori Community in Delta State, Ugbokolo Community in Benue State, Benin City in Edo State, and Aba in Abia State.

It would also be recalled that on 18th September, 2013, Kelvin ONIARAH issued a 60 day ultimatum from his base in Kokori, Delta State, to the Federal Government and threatened to wreak havoc on innocent Nigerian citizens.
Kelvin ONIARAH has been taken into custody and investigation of his notorious activities has commenced.

Marilyn OGAR, msi
Deputy Director, Public Relations
Department of State Services
25th September, 2013
[/b]
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by idumuose(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
That's a very good news coming from the SSS. mike Ozhekome
where are Ɣ☺u?Oya come and ask the FG to grant Kelvin
amnesty and compensate him.
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Coolboi05(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Guwd!!
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by kessgreen(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
i pity gej cos dis move has only widen d gulf of getting the urhobo vote from the south south,if e like make e kill am,one thing is sure,e is stil clueless and will remain a kindergaten pres!third 2 comment even though we 4 delta here no dey smile angry
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Ngwakwe: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
O boy, this your warning signal says much about you.

You are either one of the graduate kidnappers or their mercenary/sympathiser.

kessgreen: i pity gej cos dis move has only widen d gulf of getting the urhobo vote from the south south,if e like make e kill am,one thing is sure,e is stil clueless and will remain a kindergaten pres!third 2 comment even though we 4 delta here no dey smile angry

4 Likes

Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by godello: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
cheesy Na one person do all this tin? cheesy
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by awodman: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
idumuose: That's a very good news coming from the SSS. mike Ozhekome
where are Ɣ☺u?Oya come and ask the FG to grant Kelvin
amnesty and compensate him.
According to Ozhekome...His kidnappers where well lettered guys who have been frustrated by the inability of govt to provide jobs for them even after graduation...So is it safe to assume that Kelvin is one of this well lettered guys?
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by idumuose(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
kessgreen: i pity gej cos dis move has only widen d gulf of getting the urhobo vote from the south south,if e like make e kill am,one thing is sure,e is stil clueless and will remain a kindergaten pres!third 2 comment even though we 4 delta here no dey smile angry
Ɣ☺u sound like a roadside vulcanizer. Ɣ☺u cannot speak
for urhobo people because Ɣ☺u are a nonentity.in case
Ɣ☺u don't know that criminal has brought sorrow to many
families.He has shattered people's dreams and aspirations.
He has made someone a widow and widower.if Ɣ☺u are a
'kidnaaper'(an apprentice kidnaaper), Ɣ☺u had better look
for something worthwhile to do and stop fooling yourself.or
better still go to Effurun park and register as a tout.But if
Ɣ☺u insist on engaging or promoting kidnaaping,then your
days are numbered as the nemesis that has caught up with
Your mentor will soon knock at your door.

1 Like

Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by guass(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
SOURCE PLS
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by akpanoka: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Good one from the SSS
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by samuelkaykay(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2013
grow up,what do you know about Urhobo land,why do you promote and encorage evil?Urhobo's era of laziness is over.majority in Urhobo desire wealth but are not ready to work for it.challenge me anywhere,my identity is not hidden,i was the first corps member to be given a traditional title in Urhoboland.

1 Like

Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Tuntheycr7: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2013
No b dis udiot de give FG ultimatum say dem want amnesty somtimes ago?
Make e go enjoy 4 jail
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Stallion77(f): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2013
guass: SOURCE PLS

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/niger-delta%E2%80%99s-most-wanted-kidnap-kingpin-arrested-port-harcourt

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/dss-army-arrest-mike-ozekhomes-kidnapper/

U no dey watch news or read dailies?
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Stallion77(f): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2013
This guys just keep working regardless of what the media say about them... I wish most of our government agencies follow their footsteps, naija go better in no time!
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Not as if am supporting kidnapping but to be truthful, mike ozekhome is more devilish than even the kidnapper. Quote me anyway!
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by Novice1(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2013
The arrest is only the beginning of the story. More important will be what will happen in investigation, prosecution and sentencing him to appropriate punishment according to our laws.

I am not confident that will be followed to logical conclusion.
Re: Sss Arrest Kidnappers Of Ozokheme: Kelvin Oniarah by OAM4J: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2013

(1)

National Bureau Of Statistics (nbs) Refuses To Pay First 28-days Allowance / Govt Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 12 Months – Okonjo - Iweala / Buhari Is The Best, I Salute You Sire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.