Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... (759 Views)

Love Or Lust? Which Led To Your Marriage? / Love Or Lust Which Bring Back Old Flame When You Meet An Ex? / 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by DonPafegs(m): 1:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Which one of the two robs a man of his natural strength and defenses more than the other?
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by Uyi168: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2013
U wan try luv?lust is selfish,self centred and focuses on many.
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by DonPafegs(m): 2:10am On Sep 26, 2013
DonCrust: Is this question necessary? If you've ever been in love, you should know that blood (love) is thicker that water (lost)
It;s very necessary my friend. And am not asking which is thicker? Let me make it simpler for you? Which one dey make us loss sense pass? Maybe you should also Watch Unfaithful
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by lomaxx: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Lust any day.

I don't know what love is. But I've known lust. It has never disappointed. Lust has no vain expectations. No chronic demands. Just the wishful satisfaction of acute, unbridled desire.

With lust, you have variety. Variations of shapes, sizes, forms, depths, tightness cool cool . Lust never gets boring. No commands to commitment. No obligatory responses or actions.

You don't have to wrestle with the responsibility of choice. Because lust is a means to an end. Not the end of a means. So whatever mechanism or whoever is involved, the important thing is, needs are satisfied.

Lust deletes all forms of expectations. With lust, there is no pressure to act in a certain way. Expectations is not part of the deal. And even if there be any, it is always short-term.
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by Princeparix(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2013
lomaxx: Lust any day.

I don't know what love is. But I've known lust. It has never disappointed. Lust has no vain expectations. No chronic demands. Just the wishful satisfaction of acute, unbridled desire.

With lust, you have variety. Variations of shapes, sizes, forms, depths, tightness cool cool . Lust never gets boring. No commands to commitment. No obligatory responses or actions.

You don't have to wrestle with the responsibility of choice. Because lust is a means to an end. Not the end of a means. So whatever mechanism or whoever is involved, the important thing is, needs are satisfied.

Lust deletes all forms of expectations. With lust, there is no pressure to act in a certain way. Expectations is not part of the deal. And even if there be any, it is always short-term.

4 ur mind abi
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by goldfish80(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2013
i will tell you what a friend had told me......lust is when you love what you see, love is when you lust for what is inside.

You can come to your own conclusion cool
Re: Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... by DonPafegs(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yes, diff btw the two are Outlined here ⇒http://www.pafegs.com/love-vs-lust/ but that's not the Point. I have seen situations where female friends claim they are in love with A and can even resist his sexual advances, but with mr B who they clearly know they dont love, it is something else...they cant resist advances from him...they give it to him at the slightest opportunity, even at odd and embarassing places.

A friend even caught his sophisticated gal friend(daughter of a chief judge) doing it with their dirty houseboy when he simply got into the house after his knocks on the door was unattended to.

Another dude told how he coudnt keep his hands off a coleague and liked to spend time with her more than his fiancee. And when I advised that he should marry her, he said he didn't love her, and even said " ah, my babe means everything to me . I love her die!"

Abi, what other explanation Can there be for a woman who loves her husband but is Caught sleeping with a total stranger she met at the mall less than 30 Mims after they met?

This real life stories and clips in movies has gotten me believe that there is more strength and Passion to Lust in respect of the Subject matter. But I have had arguments with some pals, that's why I want the opinions of Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ur Lover's Secreat Facbook Account Details And Pasword Too / Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? / Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Marries Rich Business Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.