Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks (2880 Views)

See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Look at how many african countries are part of the arab league. Add to the fact the capital of the AU is in Ethiopia (which is anti black).
The whole african unity thing is inside the minds of bantus, but will never happen

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 26, 2013
umh hum! lol
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: umh hum! lol

please finish your fufu before you talk.

Down with the african union and african unity. cheesy
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

i tried, but it is stuck into my throat lipsrsealed
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by morpheus24: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

You need to go join your al shabab brothers as quick as possible. Thats why you are training in the Us eh!

FBI is watching you smiley
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
morpheus24:

You need to go join your al shabab brothers as quick as possible. Thats why you are training in the Us eh!

FBI is watching you smiley

am not in the usa, you idioot. Am in middle east
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by jjacobslyon: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
I totally agree with the truth that there is no such a thing as African Union or unity. But we blacks should define our identity off the confusion of Arabs & Blacks.
The true invoke of the name Africa is blacks & not colored. Our heritages are as rich as Zulu to Ashanti to civilization of the Benin & Ife. The Igbos traveld to foreign without taking advantage of anyone.

Ancient Zaria had the best organised kind of commerce. How many could we mention? Blacks know thyself!!!
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin lol

up Africa!

1 Like

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: grin grin lol

up Africa!

down with africa

Somalia needs to leave the African Union aka Aids union

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

down with africa

Somalia needs to leave the African Union aka Aids union

abeg leave now now, aint nobody need y'all undecided

Akpani!

1 Like

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
even if y'all leave, yo negroid sister will continue to donate the $$ to u hungry folk wink see how caring i am
Negroid luv cheesy
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: even if y'all leave, yo negroid sister will continue to donate the $$ to u hungry folk wink see how caring i am
Negroid luv cheesy

well i think your giving us the money cause you know when the hiv kills you, you wont be needing the money. grin

look at this picture, somali woman vs nigerian women. who look more civilized?

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

well i think your giving us the money cause you know when the hiv kills you, you wont be needing the money. grin

look at this picture, somali woman vs nigerian women. who look more civilized?

lol stu-pid bat? yo folk will be dying of cholera and hunger before us, hiv aint a fatality wink
today got some bones for u to chew in my bin, ya need some? dun be shy na grin
it is charity day cheesy
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
is that a somali on the pic, she got negroid hair
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: is that a somali on the pic, she got negroid hair

negroid hair dont grow that long, she is somali. and that picture is from 100 years ago. her hair is frizzy, nothing like negroid hair.

negroid hair cant grow at all.
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

negroid hair dont grow that long, she is somali. and that picture is from 100 years ago. her hair is frizzy, nothing like negroid hair.

negroid hair cant grow at all.

lmaoo grin grin grin dang! stupidity at its peak!
anyway if u say so, wink
enough playing gotta go
la revedere tongue
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

lmaoo grin grin grin dang! stupidity at its peak!
anyway if u say so, wink
enough playing gotta go
la revedere tongue

somali/ethiopian women are the best looking in africa

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

somali/ethiopian women are the best looking in africa

u and yo self proclaimed beauty grin aint nobody care about that lml
instead of talking beauty, u better stop begging and find more honorable ways to feed yourself
ahah beggaz! grin grin ptdrrrrrr
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

u and yo self proclaimed beauty grin aint nobody care about that lml
instead of talking beauty, u better stop begging and find more honorable ways to feed yourself
ahah beggaz! grin grin ptdrrrrrr

You do know that the drought happened in somalia, kenya, ethiopia right?

and its over now.

so hope you deal with your hiv
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

You do know that the drought happened in somalia, kenya, ethiopia right?

and its over now.

so hope you deal with your hiv

yea i know,
but your critical poverty remains, so do your hungry-filthy-vagabond self undecided
ptdrrrrr grin u aint done with da hiv song yet, u r becoming more boring i swear
u better innovate wink

by the way i am still intrigued by the "negroidcitude" of this somali mami hair, damn r u sure she aint negroid? shocked
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

yea i know,
but your critical poverty remains, so do your hungry-filthy-vagabond self undecided
ptdrrrrr grin u aint done with da hiv song yet, u r becoming more boring i swear
u better innovate wink

by the way i am still intrigued by the "negroidcitude" of this somali mami hair, damn r u sure she aint negroid? shocked

No negroid hair grows that long. You can tell by her face and features shes somali. Plus shes a nomadic woman, people take for granted for water. People in america didnt take shower more than 1 time a week just 100 years ago.

Check out these somali ancient rituals of dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0fcS3y0W5w
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
LoL Sybellah... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
hornipipe: LoL Sybellah... cheesy

grin am having fun, talking about negroid hair lol
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

grin am having fun, talking about negroid hair lol

lol, try to start a campaign for negroid women to show their real hair instead of wearing weaves.

look at somali and ethiopian women, real hair

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
interesting vid, the man with the hat look negroid cheesy
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: interesting vid, the man with the hat look negroid cheesy

his somali, but happens to be darker skin.

Somali culture is amazing. Did you enjoy the music?
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah: grin am having fun, talking about negroid hair lol
Yeah, I can see that, ride on. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
hornipipe: Yeah, I can see that, ride on. cheesy

why dont you ride her hornpipe cool
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

lol, try to start a campaign for negroid women to show their real hair instead of wearing weaves.

look at somali and ethiopian women, real hair

u sure this be their real hair? it's different from the women in the vid

i ll post vid of long negroid hair, u ll swallow yo foolishness asap
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

u sure this be their real hair? it's different from the women in the vid

i ll post vid of long negroid hair, u ll swallow yo foolishness asap

thats their real hair, somali people and ethiopians have nice hair.

look at all the somali leaders

Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

his somali, but happens to be darker skin.

Somali culture is amazing. Did you enjoy the music?

ya ya music aint bad, they were having fun it's cool
Re: The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks by somal: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sybellah:

ya ya music aint bad, they were having fun it's cool

anyway plz stop commenting on my threads, go away now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Russians Left Behind After Being Run Out Of City / Israel Is Losing Respect All Over The World. / Why Is Obama Soft On The ISIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.