Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? (867 Views)

Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2013
This issue is becoming alarming, its high time we started blessing our Fatherland. You curse your fatherland, yet you expect Nigeria to favour you.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Whatever, whoever that is fallen, needs not to be marched upon, but to be brought back to it's/his feet.
But in Nigeria's case. The people are too weak and lazy to help make the country stronger.
The days of gallant Nigerians who are filled with energy and vision enough to make a country proud are gone.
What we see now, is a generation cursed by the former Nigerian generation.
I hate to say this, but since Nigeria is getting no beter, it won't be hurt to say the curses of the former Nigerian generation is working and coming to fruition.
What am I insinuating?
I'm telling you that curses do work. Especially when they are uttered with heavy emotions and feelings.
Nigerians, if you stop cursing your fatherland and decide to face your responsibility of making the country great, no matter the conundrums that awaits you, you most definitely will succeed, be assured of that.
Don't be weakened or made frail because of the propositions ahead, be challenged by them instead.
This post is quite long but it does worth it.
Maxwello rests his case.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by sixteen08(m): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2013
A large chunk of the population is either frustrated,disgruntled,dissapointed or sad. Personally, I don't blame them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2013
sixteen08: A large chunk of the population is either frustrated,disgruntled,dissapointed or sad. Personally, I don't blame them.
Nobody blames them.
They are weak and hopeless.
Nigerians need a proper mental re-orientation to be able to make it out of this whole trasvety alife.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by BedLam: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2013
Often times I wonder! From bus conductor to passenger, adults to little ones, citizens to leaders, pastors to others(perceived as enemie, ) neighbors to neighbors, it's really annoying!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Omexonomy: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Especially peeps from the south west.you dont need to go too far check their post and user names on nairaland
Funnicator:
Nobody blames them.
Nigerians need a proper mental re-orientation to be able to make it out of this whole trasvety alife.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Omexonomy: Especially peeps from the south west.you dont need to go too far check their post and user names on nairaland
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by sixteen08(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
I agree with you
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by stanogb(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2013
"[size=14pt]No Nigerian is weak or Hopeless...but thinking makes them[/size]" ...stan-ogb cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Arysexy(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Ur Topic shud be, why do most yorubas like using curse words.

Even their attack on Gej for offering to help kenya overcome terrorism was recently quoted in an international media outfit
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Arysexy: Ur Topic shud be, why do most yorubas like using curse words.

Even their attack on Gej for offering to help kenya overcome terrorism was recently quoted in an international media outfit
They are first of all, Nigerians
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by fastguy10: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2013
Like I said b4 d more we curse our leaders d more them suffer us
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2013
When I curse, wetin you go do? 2 things, a, you go curse me back. B, you tear me correct slap wey go shut me up, right?

Let Nigeria start blessing Nigerians. Trust me, the curse from Nigerians to Nigeria would stop.

A country where people get so little from the govt, what do you expect?

People are hungry, frustrated man!

Jeez, some people are tribalising this already.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Zet72(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2013
grin There's only one tribe that I know that live all they life cursing& abusing people both small & big, And that tribe happened to be from southwest of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2013
It's only a hopeless being that will curse his fatherland.

Only destitute will do such.

Curse the land you were born, curse yourself.

I love my country. The creator didn't made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Zet72: grin There's only one tribe that I know that live all they life cursing& abusing people both small & big, And that tribe happened to be from southwest of Nigeria.

I didn't see anything Oooo!

No derail this thread.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Love Using Curse Words On Nigeria? by jmoore(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2013
They lack proper home training

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Lynched To Death In Guinea Bissau. / Press Release By Imo Victory Organisation(1) / ‘Nigeria Will Remain One Indivisible Country After 2015’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.