Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection (4441 Views)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by phemmyjohnson: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Akwa Ibom State governor, Godswill Akpabio, and
Deputy Speaker House of Representatives, Emeka
Ihedioha, traded words on Sunday over the issue
of the removal of the Speaker of the House.
It was learnt that the duo were at a meeting
called by President Goodluck Jonathan at the
presidential villa last week.
According to a source, Akpabio, who is also the
chairman of the PDP governors forum, took on
Ihedioha and House Leader Hon. Mulikat Adeola-
Akande for ‘allowing the party to lose grip in the
House.”
Akpabio told Ihedioha that he and Mulikat
deliberately allowed Tambuwal to be having a
field day in the green chamber, which was why
the party was finding things difficult, the source
said.
“However, Ihedioha lambasted Akpabio, accusing
him of not doing anything to bolster the party in
the National Assembly. The deputy speaker told
Akpabio that as the PDP governors forum
chairman, “what has he done for the PDP caucus
in the House”, the source said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-akpabio-ihedioha-exchange-words-in-front-of-jonathan/193006/
Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mumu people

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Akpabio? Hmmm! I am suspecting that guy.
Is he the de-facto president or Jonathan's bad adviser?

10 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by phemmyjohnson: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
APC- causing Internal Crises for PDP since 2011

12 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=80pt]#TeamNdaIsaiahFORPRESIDENT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by justhelp(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2014
two OF them be like

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
wait for Part II... "PEj Summons House Leadership To Her Óffice"

17 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by justhelp(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
wait for Part II... "PEj Summons House Leadership To Her Óffice"
to give them bribe for GEJ support abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 03, 2014
justhelp:
to give them bribe for GEJ support abi
Bribe ke? Àbi to gv them order grin

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
can you imagine what a law maker is asking of a Governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by patrickmuf(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
can you imagine what a law maker is asking of a Governor?
Akpabio is a noise maker...

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Mtcheeeewwww!
Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2014
patrickmuf:
Akpabio is a noise maker...
call him anything like a talkative I will accept but trust me that guy does not make noise... he talks too much, but trust me when he talks he know what he is saying, and what he says he would do, he would use his last might to do it! Akpabio has turned out to be a political monster!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by patrickmuf(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
call him anything like a talkative I will accept but trust me that guy does not make noise... he talks too much, but trust me when he talks he know what he is saying, and what he says he would do, he would use his last might to do it! Akpabio has turned out to be a political monster!
Monster? I laugh in slangs...They're setting Ihedioha up for a collision course with his boss...

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2014
patrickmuf:
Monster? I laugh in slangs...They're setting Ihedioha up for a collision course with his boss...
Ihedioha is a dullard, he thinks the House is one big family, I pity him, he thinks Tambuwal would have thought twice to re convene the house and call for his impeachment if it were him that decamped from pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by patrickmuf(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
Ihedioha is a dullard, he thinks the House is one big family, I pity him, he thinks Tambuwal would have thought twice to re convene the house and call for his impeachment if it were him that decamped from pdp?
Now "if" comes into play...Hope you know it's probable?
The leadership of the PDP knew Tambuwal was leaning towards APC all this while but turned a blind eye...Stop singling out Ihedioha for the blame game, we all saw it coming...

10 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by kokoA(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
he can be a political monster in akwaibon not in Abuja. Who da fuq is he to talk to lawmakers like school children?!

11 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 1:34am On Nov 03, 2014
patrickmuf:
Now "if" comes into play...Hope you know it's probable?
The leadership of the PDP knew Tambuwal was leaning towards APC all this while but turned a blind eye...Stop singling out Ihedioha for the blame game, we all saw it coming...
No no no! That is where you got it allwrong! Pdp never turned a blind eye! They were monitoring events, they knew very well that he was romancing with opposition but then the polity was already heated, their balance in the house was still shaky, calling for Tambuwal's head then would have created more havoc, they only respected his charisma and follower ship in the house! What Tambuwal has done now is calling for war by himself which will reduce the amount of sympathizers he would enjoy! Now is the right time for pdp to take him head on, and if the deputy I'd dragging foot they should place him where he belongs... now we getting Intel that Tambuwal is planning to impeach him! if he knows what's good for him he should act like a leader now and deliver for the pdp!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by donphilopus: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2014
No doubt, Akpabio was the SS' Governor whose name was withheld after fighting with a Senator for a Senatorial Ticket. He has successfully bastardized the office of the Governor.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 1:41am On Nov 03, 2014
kokoA:
he can be a political monster in akwaibon not in Abuja. Who da fuq is he to talk to lawmakers like school children?!
trust me, the power that Akpabio Wield in Abuja now is beyond what you would imagine

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by kokoA(m): 1:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
trust me, the power that Akpabio Wield in Abuja now is beyond what you would imagine
My brother forget that thing. Akpabio is nothing in Abuja. When you talk about powerful PDP people at the center, you can mention people like mama peace, David Mark, Adamu Muazu. Akpabio is irrelevant.

12 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by patrickmuf(m): 1:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
No no no! That is where you got it allwrong! Pdp never turned a blind eye! They were monitoring events, they knew very well that he was romancing with opposition but then the polity was already heated, their balance in the house was still shaky, calling for Tambuwal's head then would have created more havoc, they only respected his charisma and follower ship in the house! What Tambuwal has done now is calling for war by himself which will reduce the amount of sympathizers he would enjoy! Now is the right time for pdp to take him head on, and if the deputy I'd dragging foot they should place him where he belongs... now we getting Intel that Tambuwal is planning to impeach him! if he knows what's good for him he should act like a leader now and deliver for the pdp!
Let me understand your stand point, what do you want Ihedioha to do at this point?

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2014
patrickmuf:
Let me understand your stand point, what do you want Ihedioha to do at this point?
Ihedioha should not just fold his hands and allow a member of the opposition be the speaker when he is now the number one man of the party with the majority in the House of representative!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2014
kokoA:
My brother forget that thing. Akpabio is nothing in Abuja. When you talk about powerful PDP people at the center, you can mention people like mama peace, David Mark, Adamu Muazu. Akpabio is irrelevant.
Denial!!! #SMH

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by LFJ: 2:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
Ihedioha should not just fold his hands and allow a member of the opposition be the speaker when he is now the number one man of the party with the majority in the House of representative!

If it is that easy, you will not see Jonathan and all so powerful member of PDP having sleepiness night over his defection.

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Nctrice(m): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2014
LFJ:

If it is that easy, you will not see Jonathan and all so powerful member of PDP having sleepiness night over his defection.
what more can I say?
Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Etruth: 2:21am On Nov 03, 2014
More confusion in PeeeDeeeePeee in Jesus Name.

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by eye4eye: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Etruth:
More confusion in PeeeDeeeePeee in Jesus Name.

Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by wallex1983(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2014
If you ask me, its not Ihedioha's fault or Mulikat.... That Tambuwal to me looks too smart for them all. They just enjoy it, seeing him do whatever he does. Not them alone, many pple in the house just enjoy watching him......... Its like Messi coming to score where Agbim iڪ. You don't blame the keeper if he chooses to enjoy watching the striker instead of doing 'the needful'.

Besides, what was the whole pdp doing when the guy was lambasting the president, wasn't attending pdp functions and all that...... I bet to say that they were also enjoying watching the smart boy. No doubt, †ђξ guy iڪ intelligent. And he used that to 'steal' mulikat Akande's 'blessing' in the first place and not even the President could upturn it........

I still dey observe sha

14 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by Ayomi088(m): 3:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Na una sabi

Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer (1gb for #1,500).....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-1gb

Hop in to find out
Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:51am On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
Akpabio? Hmmm! I am suspecting that guy.
Is he the de-facto president or Jonathan's bad adviser?
He has his eyes on GEJ's seat. Jonathan will find out in due time...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: Akpabio, Ihedioha Exchange Words On Defection by patrickmuf(m): 4:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Nctrice:
Is Ihedioha suppose to determine who the speaker is or the general house?
From your statement, you're against democracy as it should be...I've seen Republican congress men go against the dictates of their party without nobody witch hunting them and labelling them names, that's the whole idea of democracy...Ihedioha may prefer if Tambuwal remains speaker, you guys should stop twisting his arms cos you feel leadership is the birth right of the PDP...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / See What Man And Woman Are Doing In Public While A Baby Is Looking. Pics & Video / 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.