Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? (2524 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Bonga fish kinna ladies undecided. Gotta be disqusting! Can you date such a girl?
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
BB12: What happened to personality

End Time Things! cry
big yansh + personality =long life
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by weazley(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Andyblaze: Bonga fish kinna ladies undecided. Gotta be disqusting! Can you date such a girl?
Damn nigger, yu harsh,
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by clip: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2013
There is no lady without physical asset. One man's meat is another man's poison.
We are all wonderfully made by God.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
why should a woman in her right senses boast of NO ASSETS and still expct a God fearing Man infact MAN at all

Shout out to all the Bonga fish looking ladies out there

You have heard the saying Heaven helps those who helps themslvs

Abeg since you're so pale and thin looking abeg Join nigerian military or police academy or force

cos No man would manage you (personality or not) he would always run angry angry

we men always need to see some flesh and nyash, boobs etc . . not all skin and bones angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
why should a woman in her right senses boast of NO ASSETS and still expct a God fearing Man infact MAN at all

Abeg since you're so pale and thin looking abeg Join nigerian military or police academy or force

cos No man would manage you (personality or not) he would always run angry angry

we men always need to see some flesh and nyash, boobs etc . . not all skin and bones angry
Well Said, Mentor! I hereby declare u handsome and long preeked grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Jjamah(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Chai.....Mehn u wicked oh...Lolz
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by addictiv(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
NO!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by captainsinzu(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
I b gay? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
J jamah:

Chai.....Mehn u wicked oh...Lolz

undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Popowaa: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: grin

popowaa whats the girth of your boobs and nyash
can you measure the circumference with a tape rule and paste the results here so i can know if ure worthy of been called a woman undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Popowaa: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

popowaa whats the girth of your boobs and nyash
can you measure the circumference with a tape rule and paste the results here so i can know if ure worthy of been called a woman undecided
all u will do is imagine,my yansh and boobs are managablegrin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: all u will do is imagine,my yansh and boobs are managablegrin

do u think i would enjoy em if i lay my hands on em embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Popowaa: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

do u think i would enjoy em if i lay my hands on em embarassed
u will visit heaven and come back there and thengrin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by clemz85(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
as in nothing at all? ahh unless God did it... did it as in bring us 2gda
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by ikekings(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
No physical assets! As in plain shape? Hell no!!! What's there to enjoy about her? No boobs for u to lay ur head on no yansh to grab at night while sleeping... I love my ladies moderately endowed...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: u will visit heaven and come back there and thengrin

Hmmm . . . ure tempting me embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by veave(f): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
chai! wetin man pikin no go hear for nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by sweetestguy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its jus like eating white rice without stew
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nomski0(f): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2013
What about the Models Some are only bones and skin,
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0: What about the Models Some are only bones and skin,
we date them 4 their money n tight bussy
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by flolancracker: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2013
For †he monkey shaggin, maybe cheesy
On a serious note, I would, if her personality attracts me.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Stunner1(f): 1:52am On Sep 27, 2013
lwtmb men r wicked sha...
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2013
#1-stunner:
lwtmb men r wicked sha...
I swear
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2013
sweetestguy: Its jus like eating white rice without stew

cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Afam4eva(m): 4:44am On Sep 27, 2013
sweetestguy: Its jus like eating white rice without stew
That's if the stew looks like but does not taste nice. While some people look at the outward attributes of people, some others look inwards which is the most important ingredient for any stew. So, cook choose your stew wisely.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's if the stew looks like but does not taste nice. While some people look at the outward attributes of people, some others look inwards which is the most important ingredient for any stew. So, cook choose your stew wisely.

But before you eat the plain rice you will judge it by its appearance.. People "eat" with all of their senses, not just taste. You blindfold a person and tell them you taste something you bet that they will be smelling it on the way to their mouth tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Afam4eva(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

But before you eat the plain rice you will judge it by its appearance.. People "eat" with all of their senses, not just taste. You blindfold a person and tell them you taste something you bet that they will be smelling it on the way to their mouth tongue
Appearance is not bad. I love it tooo but we should not always use that as a yardstick. Not all that glitters is gold smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: u will visit heaven and come back there and thengrin
Aha, popowaa, you have forgotten i'm on this forum. And you are busy doing what i dont know. Anyway, u go meet me for house
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Aren't there guys without "phyiscal assets" too??jst curious anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Find Nothing In My Life Interesting? / 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.