Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis (18902 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Willy4Willy: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ayatullah:

It is now crystal clear that Asari Dokubo is a Bread and Butter Revolutionary. It is only in Nigeria that this crude oil thief will have the gut to call for the Arrest
Show us where and How Dokubo stole your fathers Crude Oil or tell us who own the Crude oil he Stole?

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by importexpert(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by SUBMARINE: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
illugunboy, lacasa, funnyx, oduaboy and all other SW bigots. Btw Obj and Buhari Who did you traitors voted for in 2003 and 2007 elections.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by andresia(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
But you are more dumb than me

Oya continue na, I see say your mumuism never do

6 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
SUBMARINE: illugunboy, lacasa, funnyx, oduaboy and all other SW bigots. Btw Obj and Buhari Who did you traitors voted for in 2003 and 2007 elections.

What is your definition of traitor.

I've seen that word been use loosely on NL lately.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Pataki: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
DOGubo, please keep barking! Jonathan, please heed to the barking of your mad dog brother!

Arrest OBJ and Atiku, please I beg you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by jonuel1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Toktee: It is only in nigeria that ex convicts,militants,national looters ,have a say on national issues.
People like asari dokubo supposed to be kept under lock and key to allow the country to grow,but it will not happen cos we have a failure as a president.

Is it tђε̲̣̣̣̥ person of GEJ †ђªt is a failure or tђε̲̣̣̣̥ system he inherited? aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Fø̲̣̣я̅ how long has tђε̲̣̣̣̥ system failed? aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺ΰ thinks he has a magic wand t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ automatically change things? Ɣ☺ΰ better wake up cus no one can change Nigeria within 4yrs.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by funnyx(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
SUBMARINE: illugunboy, lacasa, funnyx, oduaboy and all other SW bigots. Btw Obj and Buhari Who did you traitors voted for in 2003 and 2007 elections.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'bigot'? Please go back and check your dictionary, the fact that I refused to join you in celebrating mediocrity and 'cluelessness' doesn't make me a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by McLuhan(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Those who feel aggrieved by Asari Dokubo's advocacy should ask themselves the following question: Would Obasanjo and Atiku be walking free today if Nigeria were a country where the rule of law existed?

That Obasanjo is now thought of as a statesman shows how low our nation has sunk in the political leadership barometer. The fact that Atiku is even remotely considering vieing for the presidency again is a testimony to the collapse of our moral standards as a society. So, I have no qualms if anyone advocates the arrest of such political liabilities - or any others of their ilk. The sooner Nigeria brings the wreckers of its destiny to justice, the faster the nation will make progress.

4 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by McDoe(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: if you lock Asari, make sure you kill Buhari, tinubu, and all in APC because they have done worst that Asari.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Asari Dokubo, like most admirers of Goodluck Jonathan, is bereft of what it entails to run a country. Imagine him asking the President to use the Police, the SSS or the Armay, all instruments of the state, to arrest his political enemies over the crisis in the PDP.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by rhames(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
i dont know why Nigerians pay attention to drunkards grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by texazzpete(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Show us where and How Dokubo stole your fathers Crude Oil or tell us who own the Crude oil he Stole?

The Crude oil is owned by the Nigerian state. Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
funnyx: If Ameachi is a traitor what would northerners call other northern governors and PDP members supporting GEJ? This guy must think Nigeria revolves round SS& SE grin grin what an extremely clannish pig!
Don't mind the King Kong, always beating his chest.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by funnyx(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
McLuhan: Those who feel aggrieved by Asari Dokubo's advocacy should ask themselves the following question: Would Obasanjo and Atiku be walking free today if Nigeria were a country where the rule of law existed?

That Obasanjo is now thought of as a statesman shows how low our nation has sunk in the political leadership barometer. The fact that Atiku is even remotely considering vieing for the presidency again is a testimony to the collapse of our moral standards as a society. So, I have no qualms if anyone advocates the arrest of such political liabilities - or any others of their ilk. The sooner Nigeria brings the wreckers of its destiny to justice, the faster the nation will make progress.

Would GEJ ever become the Nigerian president if the rule of law is ever practiced in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Perfectwazobia: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]NIGERIA DON SUFFEROOOOO!!! shocked
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by NLEFCC(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
"Ok Asari we don hear you with your plenty bear-bear" but u fit come our chambers come explain to us how the crime wen this people commit take pass ya own?
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
texazzpete:

Tex...

I don't know why you don't like showing up much on this section...
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
funnyx:

Would GEJ ever become the Nigerian president if the rule of law is ever practiced in Nigeria?

I was about to write the same...you would have accused me of plagiarism ..lol
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Willy4Willy: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
texazzpete:

OOhh, That is Call Stealing
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by skyfall: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
If na im father born am make e go arrest them now. Basket mouth!
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Ayatullah(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:

The days of you Niger-Delta Drunkards are numbered............it's just a matter of time. How can you reason properly when you use your days and nights drinking, your forefathers, and fathers were sincere slaves to the Europeans. Is it your father that created the NDDC or Obasanjo that you want arrested? Ungrateful eiidiots, your cup is full.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Willy4Willy: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ayatullah:

The days of you Niger-Delta Drunkards are numbered............it's just a matter of time. How can you reason properly when you use your days and nights drinking, your forefathers, and fathers were sincere slaves to the Europeans. Is it your father that created the NDDC or Obasanjo that you want arrested? Ungrateful eiidiots, your cup is full.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy: Show us where and How Dokubo stole your fathers Crude Oil or tell us who own the Crude oil he Stole?

You are a big fool..
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Pukkah: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Tex...

I don't know why you don't like showing up much on this section...

Honestly, I commend those of you who show up here regularly to make quality contributions.

It's very tiring and exasperating engaging the ubiquitous team of unthinking lapdogs, robotic Pay Per Page (PPP) posters, and shamelessly tribalistic Pay Per Post (PPP) commentators who have become irretrievably lost to tribalism, bigotry, and ill-digested logic.

Just look at the kind of ethnic-laced and unripe reasoning that litters this thread; where does one even start from?

I've come to the conclusion that Nigerians deserve the type of life or quality of living they're currently getting.

3 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Pukkah: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
If the Republic of Niger Delta were to be created today, would its citizens choose a Rotimi Amaechi, an Adams Oshiomhole, a Donald Duke, or a Jonathan Goodluck as their President?

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by shrek4(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
This is how u think/reason when u drink too much ogogoro, your brain cells die... I feel terribly bad for this brother... a moment of silence for the retarddd!

Wait, do they even think this country is a theatre platform where they can perform silly and vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv very stupiddd acts and give moronic speeches?!

Am lost, wetin concern federal government and the Judicial/executive arm of the government with whatever happens in the PDP camps?! How does their crisis affect the price of garri and semo in markets?! Abi they have amended the constitution ni??! Someone shld wake me up naah...

There are numerous ways of seeking attentions, this ain't one... this is u being stupiddd!

The likes of Asari-Dokubo in the news?! Endtime tins mehn!!!!

Abeg move this to the jokes section....... I am sure he has voltrons here, let's read what u ball-suckers got to say!
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Willy4Willy: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
ilugunboy:
You are a big fool..
Olukuboy, You are a bigger fool
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Youngtekkey(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
you people should not mind this man jare,he is high on cheap igbo dry gin
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by gbengaobaye: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Asari don high.asari where u dey 1979.Mumu.Na your papa dem go arrest.idoit.stupid militant.You just get mouth.U go die and Nigeria no go blink.

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by munky(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
I really don't understand how the word "traitor" entered into the political discourse. Amaechi didn't betray his country neither did he renounce his citizenship.

Where was Asari Dokubo when Nigerians were fighting for GEJ to be installed as president when Yar'Adua was incapacitated. It was the same SS people like Andoaka and Ibori that were against him.

This GEJ supporters should please understand that Nigeria is bigger than anyone or any region.
Re: Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis by Akiika: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
I blame OBJ for these noise, this idiot should have been left to rotten in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion / House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation / See The Christmas Gift Rescued Chibokgirls Gave 2 Borno Governor Shettima(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.